Saturday, February 14, 2009

Part 8

He came in 20 minutes,,, after the phone call telling me he has to leave, he had an emergency at work, and well I didn’t believe that because let's face it, he works at a bank part time and in his father's company how big could it be?! I accepted his excuse I just didn’t want to cause more problems; he cleaned up the chalet fast and wore his crispy white polo shirt… he doesn’t usually care about how he looks but he literary spent 10 minutes fixing his hair and putting perfume and dressing up.

Me: what are you doing?

J: I have a meeting, a really important one, where am I dropping you?

Me: madrii let me see,,, wain my phone?

J: in the car

Me: ill go get it k?

J: no, just take mine

He tossed me his blackberry, I was dying to know who called him, bas the last call was from "Yuba Paris", his father's Paris line, I smiled, what's wrong with me acting so paranoid??! I dialed the Hala's number 66XXXXXX,,

Hala: hala J, how did our plan go? (Sounding determined that their "plan" worked!)

I couldn’t open my mouth, I was speechless, plan? What plan?

Me: *fake laugh* ee I'm alright ya 7elwa, J needs to leave where should I meet you??

Hala: let him drop you off to Starbux Jula'a

Me: ok, you spoke to my family right?

Hala: yup, your khalty Sara and 3ami fahad are out of the country and Rula is staying over at Leena because she is getting tiered and Faisal is at 7adaag with his friends…

Me: *another shocked laugh* how do you know all this?

Hala: I spoke to Rula for a while and she told me, anyways come on I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Me: ok bye

I said bye in a really low voice not wanting J to know I ended the call, I opened up his msgs to find most his msgs from Hala! The msgs were shocking! They were before and after what happened last night, even before he came to starbux!

I couldn’t understand what was going on anymore? I quickly closed the msgs and opened up the log to see the amount of times they have been contacting without me knowing, it was a couple of times, as I was checking the log history I felt his breath on the back of my neck, I froze, I didn’t want him to know that I found out so I just called the driver telling him to pick me up from Hala's chalet…

2 comments:

  1. HALA :O? why?!?!
    isn't she like ur best firned!! she's not supposed to the ex or the bf! it's a big NO NO!!
    wtf :@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous: yea well thats what she did, and i know what you mean, she is a big BITCH!!;/

    ReplyDelete