Friday, February 20, 2009

Part 13 (Lama's side of the story)

I felt someone next to me turn and fuss, oh, it was J! I was so hurt, and my bruises killed me! It hurt to move, but I had to since the place I slept over killed me already. I turned over to the most comfortable place I could sleep on… I gave out moans of discomfort and hurt.

All I could think about was why did he do this to me, was he drunk? What if he has killed me! It's not a joke at all. Bs I know he isn’t that kind of guy, what got into him! I don’t care! I just hope all the bruises go before mama comes back from Paris! I felt a kiss on my forehead, and fell back asleep right away.*3 hours past*

I woke up not knowing where J went or why… he was my man no matter what he did! I needed him to be next to me and take care of me! That all I had at the moment, him. What if he ran away again! Tears started running down my cheeks they were so warm. I realized the emptiness I was in, I just needed him to be there with me!
I held my phone wondering if I would call asking where he went or ignoring him?! I decided to ignore him and answer the msg my mom sent the day before.

To mama: Hi mama I miss you so much! And I can't wait till your back! When are you coming back btw?? How's baba and when is he coming back, I'm alright I just miss being with you… get me everythingJ I love you bye.

I need to get up to wash my body, I'm too tiered, and I can't! I'm so hungry! I'm craving the chocolate bar pink pasta, and then I remembered that I have told the driver the day before to get my chocolate bar and I never got it. I took my phone and dialed the maid's number…

Maid: hello!

Me: where is my chocolate bar?!

Maid: this the one driver bring lama?!

Me: yes, he brought it yesterday!

Maid: no lama! I knock door for you and you not answer, and then food become cold and then I put in oven until you wake up, and den dis J come and he go in your room, I think no she will not eat and haraam we tro so I eat dis but I leave the chocolate. U want I tell da driver to bring more?

Me: (smiling) No its fine, if you want you can eat the chocolate. Ok I want to go back to sleep, don't let anyone come in ok?

I threw my phone on the other side of the bed and went back to sleep.

1 comment: