Monday, February 16, 2009

Part 13 (J's plan!!)

J opened each eye to find himself sleeping on his right side with both legs bent into his chest, his right hand was under the pillow and the other was between his thighs, he slowly straightened his legs till they touched the end of the bed, he started to think about what happened the night before..

How could I have done this? Hurt Lama! My Lama, my baby, my life, my soul?! How could I? I went too far this time! I'm sure I lost her for good, I regret this! I fucking regret this! WHAT DID I DO?! What’s wrong with me! Since when did I start hitting her?! I wasn’t drunk! And I'm surely not that kind of guy! Should I leave then come back with my dad and propose? Naah not after what happened, she wouldn’t want me, and I have to make it up to her first! She would want something different something shockingly great..

He felt her move, he could feel her pain, and she gave an unpleasant moan indicating the hurt she felt, his heart hurt when he heard her! He felt like needles were piercing into it! He wished he was the one getting hurt not her!

Minu ana ely asawee feeha chethy? Who do I think I am! I'm going to make it up to her and fast! I hope she doesn’t wake up soon!

Just like that J turned and looked at her while she was sleeping, gave her a simple kiss on her forehead, he looked around for his keys and found them next to the door, the L.V. keychain she got him was broken from the pressure of the hit it got against the wall, the night before, he took 4 minutes looking for his phone, then remembered he left it in the car, he then took his other phone, wore his TOD'S slippers and unlocked the door, listened for a while to know if anyone was home, told the maids he was leaving then comming back later, (the maids knew they couldnt say any of what happened to any family member since they raised her they knew everything about her, and accepted Lama's decision into keeping things between them no matter how hard and crazy it would get) J got out of the house, from the door no one in Lama's family ever used, he got into the car and drove off to the ba8ala to get a redbull light and a pack of Dunhill smokes…he stopped there for a while thinking of where to go and how to make it up to her…

How can I make it up to her, think!!!! Ok I need something fast before she wakes up and decides to run away again! Ok let me make a list…

He threw his right hand to the back seat, leaned his head right to look for a pen and a paper…

Ok sooo ummm
Number 1: flowersNumber 2: a ring to propose
Number 3: a teddy bear since she loves them
Number 4: her favorite Fauchon dark chocolate box
Number 5: candles
Number 6: balloons

J needed to change, he had blood all over his dish dasha, he found his soccer outfit in the trunk of his car, since his car was darkly tinted he jumped to the back seats and changed into his sport outfit, he didn’t care how cocky he looked with the Arsenal shirt and the plain black shorts with the TOD'S slippers, he haven’t shaved his mustash and gifil for a while he had the sexy dirty look and his hair was all messed up, it didn’t matter, all that mattered was him trying to get back his love, his baby, his wife,


J went in order, he got the flowers from the Jabrya CO-op, he loved their flowers and always found them luxurious, he got her a bouquet of white and red roses, then he went to get the ring from Chopard La Strada ring, then went across the street to get her a box of chosen chocolates from Fauchon, he chose an elegant box, something that matched up all of the things he already bought, he stopped at marina to bawabat al hadaya, to get her a big brown and beige soft bear that had the words, "Forever mine" on it, he also stopped at the marina party land to get balloons, he filled each balloon with sprinkles, so when he popped them for her sprinkles would fall down on her, he chose pink and red balloons, he took around 17 pieces, the number of memories he cherished with her from the day they met, and last but not least, he went back home to change, to get some candles that were lying around, and to write his proposal speech…

20 comments:

  1. I still Hate him;/
    He hit her.....
    If I were her...
    I would Leave him NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaa please continue
    its the first time i comment
    bas tara ive ben reading your blog min awal shay
    mashalla its amazing
    thansk
    finally i can comment
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you i swear:*
    u made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg masadig! he's gonna propose!! i don't think she's gonna agree to take him right away not after what he has done to her.. how's she gonna guarantee that he's not gonna do this to her again! Geesh i hope it turns out good!! bas 7aram i like J a7is he really loves her oo he doesn't mean it!;s

    ReplyDelete
  5. sexy_sour_sweet :
    We'll basically she did leave him, and he is trying you know? Bas I can't believe he hit her either:S!!

    Anonymous :
    Haha thanks so much honey, I'm so happy you have been reading my blog, and I hope you enjoy it!!;** thanks for comenting honey!!

    Finicky: 7ayati intai! tara you are making my day with your comments!!
    yea i know what you mean!!! he is actually going to do it, bas allah yaster min her reaction!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to keep on refreshing until I see another pose *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. sexy_sour_sweet: you should in a while, im almost done the next post..;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaah finally i can't believe i'm able to comment:D wallah ur story is such an amazing story and ur work is significant.. as soon as my friend told me that anonymous readers are able to comment i came running!! keep up the good work oo walah i have a friend thba7atna ib ur story chinna it's her blog!! bas i don't blame her!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really really do admire your story! all of it seriously each and every single part of it!! keep up the good work:*
    F

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can post,woohoo! 1st omg please make it longer because its sooooooooo good and i cant wait anymore i want 2 know what happens. your an amazing writer, mashallah...keep posting babe:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. As sweet as that is my9eer he expects all of those things to erase what he did to her.

    I am so against a man hitting the woman he claims he loves.

    This is bringing up painful memories and I just wanted to give my advice if this is real she needs to get out before she loses her life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. did i mention inii i love ur story? :p
    wala its so amazing!
    oo ma9adiig inaa 7asbala some flowers oo chocolate would make up to what he did! maskeena she was bleeding! mu bas a slap oo khalas! i think she should leave him 3ala asap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. anonymous: haha thanks honey;** 9ij:P!!! zaain i hope she is enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. kil maraaa abii akrahaa eesawii shaay yakser 5a6rii.. !! fa al7een uhwa kaser 5a6rii fa maraa7 akrahaaa.. heheeh :P !!! bs ib nafs il wagt akrahaa.. !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heey! i just wanted to tell you that im the friend Finicky talks about and i really adore your story its amazing!!!!! mashallah everything is perfect ma 3endy shay agoula 3an your story mu nage9ha shay;)

    Keep up the good work;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. love and meems: i know what you mean!! im against it too, ya3ni now i dont think anything he gets will matter!~

    7aLeeB KaKaW : EE I know what you mean, a7es feeh infi9aam;p

    Anonymous:
    Hey honey! I’m so glad you got to comment! she told me so much about me and I hope you are enjoying my blog!! love u;****

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its me Finicky's friend...

    Akeeed im enjoying the story wallah its amazing 7adha 3ajeeeeeeeeeba!!! love u too:****

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg, i am sooo luving ur story, keep up the gd work girl..
    kisses from dubai~

    ReplyDelete