Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Part 3!!

I was so scared!! This was the first time he had that look in his eyes, even though we fought all the time but he could never resist me, I used to always win… But this time was different,, as Hala continued blabbering about what she did in university that day M noticed the look on my face, he noticed my face turning yellow then he interrupted Hala..

M:Lamo Shfeech?

I couldn't say one word! All that went through my mind was shagoula? What is he gunna do? Shenu betkoun his reaction?

He always warned me about this! Lying to him,, He always said "Itha I ever find out you lied to me ib shai athbi7ich!" he constantly said that when he was drunk! Even once I was in LA and I was joking around about going clubbing (which I eventually did without him knowing) at first he claimed he didn't care then about an hour later he called me (mukalama min il kuwait) w fully drunk just to tell me ina etha re7t he'll kill me w etha chakny weya a guy he'll also kill me! He always said that he drank when he was mad..and that he always drank cause I made him mad all the time and that's the way he let his anger and feeling since he could always be honest when he is drunk…

All I could here in the background was..

Hala: 7abebty shfeech?

*No response from me*

Hala: 7abebe shfeeeha?! (turning) ohhhh shit!

M: shfeech lama? Shfeeech entail ba3ad??

Hala: it's J, M tekfa kalma tefaham weya goula y we r here!!!

Hala knew everything about him and how crazy he was!! As he came closer Hala's voice became louder..

Hala: M do something!!!!

M couldn't do anything, he didn't want to get in the middle of something complicated.. I didn't blame him at all because I knew it wasn't his fault and It isn't his responsibility to fight for me or to get into trouble for me...

Anyways ana jemadt I couldn't move a muscle and all I saw was him getting closer and all I felt was my heart beating faster and his cold hand grabbing me by the back of my neck… slowly I felt so numb then nothing, it was black…

6 comments:

  1. Im am so glad kamalty!! your dude should meet Maha's dude lool.

    7mar he hit you, mo rayal, bs you should have not lied!

    Also, add your blog on www.scarletlights.com it is the best way for everyone to find out about your blog ;**

    yala next part please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment, I enjoyed reading your blog to be honest please dont be upset I think you should ass more details so that we can vision what exactly is happening at that moment.

    But other than that I think you are doing a great job hun, keep it up.

    I really hope my comment was not too harsh :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. umbaaaaaaaaaaih !! 7araaam !! a7isich mayta min il 5ar3aa.. ;s !!!!! plzzz kamlaaaay !! abii a3rif shenu 9aar..


    oo nice start :* !

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy sour: i know!!

    love: 7abebty wallah,, its ok things get better, and i will add it there thanks;**

    wa7da_09: adree, u dont know how bad i felt, and just wait and see what happens next,,

    truth: 7ayaaatiii, thanks for giving me input.. inshalla ill try putting more details and NO that wasnt harsh, bel3ax i always want to hear what you have to say;**

    7aleeb kakaaw: adree wallah it was so scary,, thanks;**

    ReplyDelete