Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Part 19

I ran out of starbux not wanting anyone else to see me cry, before I got to the door he held my arm real tight till he turned me to face him…

J: ana yaay agoulich eny I'm getting married to Hala (then he looked down)

Me: HALA! HALA! Min mita u knew her! Why didn’t you tell me

Screaming, thankfully it was totally empty.

J: hadai let's talk about it

Me: mooooove

SCREEEEEEEAAAAMING!

Me: I hate u! I hate u!

Then I collapsed into his arms, he carried me with his strong arms and sat me up. I was crying so much, I couldn’t stop, my throat hurt I wanted to die at the moment! He was getting married and to MY BEST FRIEND! How could they?! She had M!!!

Me: I'm not a game! You promised me!

J: first of all lama I wanted to see what you were going to say today, if it was a yes, we would have been together, but it isn’t so we aren’t, and I didn’t want you to hear it from people I wanted to tell you myself. Hala and I have been dating since these 4 months, we started to develop feelings and mostly the last 2 months when we were on a beak and we love each other a lot and I think she is the one. But I couldn’t let you go because I made you go through so much, and she couldn’t let M go since kisar 5a6erha, he loved her too much. And we promised each other that we would put you guys bil maw8if when we r getting married. The only reason I proposed is because I felt bad for you, I hit you! And the whole "starbux" thing was Hala's idea to scare you off, but u didn’t, you held on. Bas the day I hit you was because 5eft 3alaich! I didn’t want you to do something stupid, I felt responsible for you since your parents were never there.

I was shocked, my eyes opened wide!

Me: cheated on me you asshole?! And on M!!! you assss! You shouldn’t feel bad for me! You should feel bad for your fucked up mind ya 7maaaar! Fuck you and Hala, the starbux thing! Do you know that I could be closed with my family if it wasn’t for you, w et6egny ba3ad, you're not responsible for shit! You cried yourself to sleep when you were drunk in the chalet you bastard! Remember that?! I'm sure you don’t!

J: baby I loved you so much honey, and yea I recall that, and I hoped you didn’t remember, and baby hatha 3agle il ba6eny ga3d yetkalam cause that’s all I think of! How and why I fell out of love with you. I loved you so much! Why did I loose or that love?! Hala isn’t half as good as you, but I guess that’s who my heart chose next baby.. I'm sorry.

Me: Never mind all you said. I'm happy for you

I want going to show him I'm weak anymore! he doesn’t deserve it! I stood up, smiled, went over to him leaned till my lips were to his ear, and whispered…

Me: I thought you were going to say happy 4th anniversary. Bye bye.

I walked out of there so strong now, why would I need him anymore. when I gave him that speech I still wanted him to come back running so I can go back feeling stronger, but I guess that’s not how that game is played. He sat in his place wondering what the date was, then remembered that it was their 4th anniversary and he never forgot. What happened to him, he became the carless guy that just lost the best thing that ever happened to him and the guy that was going to marry Hala, the girl he barely knew (he did lie to Lama), and their parents are forcefully making them get married. Since their parents claimed they were too old and they had to be for each other. Everything he said that day was a lie. He did cry for lama, he still loved her, but he couldn’t stand in the way of his dad.

J: ana asef 7abeebty kil 3aam w entail b5air (he whispered to himself)

12 comments:

  1. this must be my lucky day!
    three posts a day!!
    or is it Christmass?:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bitch HALA:@
    he's such a bastard
    excuse my language bas i couldn't help it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF! I still hate him! Ma3nda salfa!
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still hate him!!! Ma3nda salfa that asshole!
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sorry makan 3abali Akko owner approval! G3da agool wain ra7at my comment!!=|
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  6. ;@ mayseer !!
    He could've said no! ..
    Lama, well done;*
    Karma ..i hope u do ur thing anytime now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fincky: i know he did all that shit, and HALA IS A BITCH!

    Charmbraclet: ee i know what you mean w he was!!! btw its ok honey;*

    S: i guess he could have said no... thanks honey;* and yea karma is a bitch and i hope so too!!:)

    sexy_sour_sweet: yea BARED!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3awarat galby lama galaha hal sentence bs ham im glad ena she acted strong ow left! she dosent need him anymre! kaifa!
    and yeah Hala is a BITCH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exquisite: yea ya3ni he hurt her alot! laih meta? and ta97ee7 hala isnt a bitch she is a whore!!!":)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lool yes she is!!! 3ad in real life a3aref wa7da esimha hala ow 7adyy akrahahaa waaii3 waaii3 fa 7ady karha ely bil qesa al7eeen;p haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. this post was so amazing it made me cry:P

    ReplyDelete