Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Part 18 *7ubna Kan A7la Qee9a*

Me: Baby you know what you mean to me, inta marait weyay ib kil throofe el 9a3ba w el sahla, ely tza3el w ely twanes, w ana ib kil 7ayatii ma 7asait eb wanasa ily w ana weyak w gereeba minik, 7eta remember all our small fights *hehe* and the big ones... no one had our love baby, Inta tadree ena your my baby, my man, my love, I can't live one day without you. Enta te7amaltny IB 3a9abeety w za3aly w dala3y w marathe w no one could handle me w I know that! w ham ana te7amaltek eb 3a9abeetek w kilshai feek, w te8abalta w a8bela w a7ebek... *tearing, chocking on tear* lou alif il 3alam kilaha wallah ya J ina ma alga rayal methlek, yehtam feeny, ywanesny, ydali3ny, w 7eta yefthaly... kil our thekrayaat ma agdar ansaha w I always think about them (Bektob ismak ya 7abeeby...) w (keeefak all 3am be2oolou) w our favorite (Ba6amenak)… u think eny nesait or ra7 ansa the days we sang them together aw the days we had so much fun, aw the days we would talk on the phone for hours, or laugh for hours for no reason... Enta sheftny bel zain w el shain, w I didn't care. e3tebartek raylee, ana a7ebek bas il hawa thedna! ne7taaj neftereg, I don't want that, bas I can't 7abeeby, you know shenu ga3d y9eer feene al7een, *crying* I can't live without you baby I want you in my life bas i cant have you baby chenek shay 7elw w il kil mani3ne mina! your my drug baby wedy kilman ygoulina "be together" aw "allah ywafigkum", bas thats not going to happen and Hala explained that to me ams, baby i dont care about people, bas ana met3alga feek now lai daraja eny amshe w kil ily afaker feeh enta 7eta bil jam3a, aw lama ashoof a guy I'm always like, J a7san! J a7la, J awnas, and to me u r baby! *crying more* baby my throat is hurting, a7es roo7y mi5tanga, mu cause of this, cause you don't deserve me leaving you like this, I know you will be a better guy later, a7san min al7een, bas shasawee ana akthar min ely sawaita, I'm still trying baby I'm not going to let go, I love u J, you are malee! forever 9aa7??? I'm sorry I have to leave you, 7ayati tektemel feek w it revolves around you, even when i want to sleep i have to hear your stories w agoom 3ala 9ootek w talk to u the whole day... now ma 3indi a7ad,,, wallah mu hatha ely abeeh w wallah mu thanbi bas 6ela3 min eedy il mawthoo3, a7ebek baby, don't forget me, w as I promised, I'm never taking off the ring, forever J;* bye 7ubi...

10 comments:

  1. :( are you gonna post more??!!!! PLEASE SAY YES !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7abeeebti:**
    this part is so sad:s i can't imagine what you went through at that time:* bas allah kila yfarijha no matter what:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy_sour_sweet: i did honey;***

    finicky: i knw:S

    ReplyDelete
  4. J:
    LaMa....
    Ma Adri Shno Agool Walla 7adi Ma9doom Kil Shay Ythakerny Feech Walla Lama Ag3ad Broo7i Bel Sayara Agool Fe Baly LAMA MA RA7AT OO EHYA MUSTA7EEL TWA5EER 3ANI MO MA3QOOLA TINSA AYAMNA !!
    walla ay msg yo9alni agool akeed ehya lama afta7a mo entay...
    lil7een el salfa mu dasha fe baly LAMA alla y5alich gooly enha '3ashmara ;(
    LAMA i love you oo ana tara mawjood
    7abebty tara '3yabech mu saheel alla y5alich se2lay 3ani tara my fon kila ma3ay
    7ayai min '3eerch ma tswa LAMA lama gareet ely katbeta tara walla madry shasawe ga3ed agool hatha 9ij wella la !!
    alla y5alich fahmine shno 9aar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babe Lama i admire you for your courage more n more everyday i swear:*
    can you be my mentor?:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg J if ur reading this i want u to answer me.. WHY THE FUCK DID U HIT HER??? U HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA I KNOW I SHOULDNT ASKUT DID U TAKE OFF THE RING NOW??

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea, bas i have it hidden ib mukan

    ReplyDelete