Monday, February 23, 2009

Part 17

Me: aloo

J: I need to see you!

Me: laish mu daag min ra8mek?

J: cause you won't answer! I have something to tell u

I noticed his temper get higher

Me: getlek a7taaj wagt!

J: I gave you enough time. Ta3aalai wela I'm coming!

Me: inzain where? And when tabee?

J: starbux now!

I couldn't answer him, I wanted to say yes but I had too much in mind. When I closed the phone I got up from the living room couch and to my surprise my mother was standing behind me.

Mama: menu hatha?

I was speechless, how can I lie? I have never lied to her! Even if I wanted to how could I?! It was obvious I was talking to a guy! So from all the days and moments, NOW she comes back from her trip?!

Me: my friend

Mama: w wain ray7atla? W shfee wayhich all bruised up?

At that moment I couldn't resist, the blood ran through my body life fire, my face turned red and I was ready to burst. I needed to talk to mama but I couldn't tell her the whole truth. Mama was so open minded but she didn't like lies.

Me: mama I talk to this guy and we love each other and mama he proposed w baroo7 agoula itha I want him to let his father talk to you or not! That's all mama!!

I cried my heart out

Mama: that's all?

Me: yea, kaah the ring (which I was wearing)

Mama: so u have decided?

Me: yea mama I want him!! I love him

Mama: w shfeeh wayhich

Me: I fell

Mama: shfeeeh wayhich (in an angrier voice, as if she knew)

Me: he hit me

Mama: he did?

Me: yea mama

mama: I don't want to ask why mama because I wouldn't want to be asked that question if I was in your place, you're a 21 year old woman, Ana ma ra7 agdar a7meech forever and since you gave him the jur2a to do it, I can't intrude except if you want me to. Mama Hatha he won't stop hitting u, leave him mama! You don't need him...

And she went on and on talking and I stayed there listening closely, mama made me stronger, she was right, and I could face him now! Tell him that I don't want him, she is right he wouldn't stop hitting me! And he would probably fall out of love. But I love him

Mama: mama make your decision and go tell him that, and I'm going to stand next to you no matter what. (She gave me a big kiss on my forehead)

I changed into something pretty, because if I wanted to leave him I should do it with style I thought. I wore this pretty white knee length dress a brown cardigan, flats; put my hair down, and a big channel bag. When I got there I messaged him telling him I was there. He told me to go upstairs. I did. I found him there, sitting on the right table, with my coffee ready for me. I loved him, he knew me to well.

J: lama hi, baby we need to talk...

Me: no j stop. I need to talk and you need to listen...

13 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaahhh.. !!!!! abeeha itgool laa2.. le2na 9aa7 kalaaam umhaa bs ib nafs il wagt abeeha itgool ee a7is he was sorry shenu sawaaa.. ;( !!



    ** is there any change another post 2day !!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. too short !!
    I dunno i don't blame her .. she is lost ..
    her love is tough .. but it's love isn't it !?

    ReplyDelete
  3. plzzzz continue plzzzzzzzzz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I mention that I love your story? A lot!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7aleeb kakaw: eee ako inshalla;*

    -F-: ee i know, sorry wallah ;** ily after itll be longer;*

    anonymous: inshalla just give me a couple of hours;**

    Exquisite: 7ayatiii;*** i love you more wallah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. e7im!!:p moo 3alabo i didn't post exquisite takhtheen ra7tich:p i still exsist ba3daain lama 8adray i get jealous:p
    where was i? yeah i loved the post i think i knw how this is gonna end.. or it was an answer to a question i had in mind:p oo thanks for posting love i really appreciate it:*
    i miss you:**

    ReplyDelete
  7. alah yaster, I hope there were people around !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mako rayyal sorry 3ala raf3 il yad - sorry ineh he did it lakin not sorry enough to never do it again.

    LEAVE HIM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finicky: 7ubi im writing for u! w etha u dnt post 3ayal im not gunna either;) la jking, i love u;*

    love: yup allah yaster

    3anooda: TRUE!!!!;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha i'm flattered tara bachir anghar 3alaaich:p no i don't think he's gonna do anything to her I believe he really regretted his actions well i hope he did!
    love you too:*

    ReplyDelete