Friday, February 27, 2009

Part 22

I woke up the next day with a very cute position of sleeping next to him,,, I was sleeping on my stomach and luckly the "drip" was on my left hand, he was sleeping on his back, my head was on his chest, i woke up by the site of my mohter covering us up cause it was chilly... why were they so good to me? my parents? they have been here for 3 weeks straight, they didnt travel for work,, and my sisters Leena and Rula havent showed up though, Ive seen Rula once, a week ago, and Faisaal!! he came over every morning and everynight, he slept over twice and he always got my starbux:) i love him!



Me: mama





Mama: ha mama, you woke up 7abebty?





Me: ya mama





Mama: 3asa ma ga3adtich!!





Me: no mama, its ok...





Mama: ok 7abebty ga9rai your voice, Jassem nayem, w he hasnt been sleeping for so long...





WHY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT HIM LIKE THEY KNOW HIM THAT WELL, OR THAT THEY CARE! OR THAT THEY KNOW WHAT HE HAS DONE TO ME?! i ignored her comment.





Me: mama! wain my brothers, and wain baba?





Mama: well 7abebty, baba nayem bel bait, he has been trying to go back and forth to 2 hospitals, and since Jassem nayem 3indich, Rula nayma 3ind Leena and faisal is comming in a while...





Me: mama laish 2 hospitals (i had a tear in my eye)





Mama: 9ertai 5alah mama





She gave me the biggest smile ever, OMG OMG im an aunt!!

7 comments: