Friday, February 13, 2009

Part 6

I woke up the next day by his warm big lips pecking mine, his big warm hand playing with my hair lightly and his other hand holding me close to his big body,,, I opened my eyes and gave him a smile wanting this to last forever,,, his eyes gave me a vibe, the "be my wife" vibe… Then I turned and gave him my back, he hugged me even tighter than ever…

J: t7ibeene?

Me: moot

J: bas mu akthar meny 9aa7?

Me: 9aaa7

He knew I was teasing him,,, so he held me tight and started to tickle me,, I couldn’t stop laughing,,,

Me: hahaha J stoooooop!!!!

He continued tickling me in all my sensitive areas, my stomach my neck and the soul of my feet, I couldn’t get him to stop, I was laughing so much and so loud that I forgot about my family!!! As soon as I remembered I turned to him and looked at him so scared, he stopped tickling me

J: honey don’t give me that look, your killing me, I msged Hala and told her that we were here and that we are going to figure everything out, she told me that was alright, she called your mom explaining that you accidently slept on the couch at her house and that you were going to her chalet the next day as planned, your mom agreed…

I felt relief! He knew me so well, he knew when I was going to cry or laugh, or when I was happy or sad or mad, he knew my thoughts and what each look I gave him meant!!

Me: uff J I want a break!

I said that with a smile on my face yet his smile turned into a frown…

J: laaish min ams? I swear I am so sorry baby I know I over reacted baby I didn’t mean anything I swear, you know how much I love you w how much a'3aar 3alaich, and you lied to me baby, I was shocked and you know I always do things I don’t mean and…

As he said his last words I gave him a big kiss on his lips to shush him,,, I gave him a kiss that showed how much I wanted him right there right now, I wanted him forever and I simply wanted him to shut up, I gave him the "I'm hungry for u " kiss. We kissed for a few minutes then he stopped

J: baby why do you want a break?

Me: I want you to love me more and miss me more and need me more (then I blushed)

J: feedaaait ely yisti7ooon

Me: J shhh!! (blushing more)

J: baby do you know how lucky I am that I have found u?!

Me: how lucky? (With half a smile)

I didn’t want to discuss our love; well I did but not in words, in tongue.

J: I am so lucky because I know you're going to be the one I wake up every day looking at, baby you're so beautiful and your all mine no one else's…

As he was talking his black berry rang…

I loved his song it was Rashid al Majid's song "Wa7ashteeeny w jeet as2aal w athen iny 3ala baalik 3ala baalik, 3asa maa shaar..."

Raju: Yes Sir, I am outside

J: Yala I'm coming

He quickly got up wore his jeans and told me to close my eyes till he got back and not to move!!
As usual he took too long and I feel asleep,, he came in screaming

J: LAMOOOOOOOOOOOO WAKE UP!! YA 7ELWA WAKE UP

Ber3a ba6alt my eyes, I saw him standing with his topless sexy perfect body, with his dolce jeans, holding a tray with my favorite breakfast, McDonalds, and he had this big smile that showed both dimples, his hair was to his neck and curved out and he had a dirty beard which I loved.

Me: allllaaaaaaah i want come on!!! Come here!!

J: no wait

He left with the tray again…

10 comments:

  1. aaahhh,, CLIFFHANGER.. !!! plzzzz plzzz.. 6alabtich kamlaaay.. !!! (A)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ma3abir 3al cdliffhanger 7aleeb kakaw looool ma higait-ha ti6la3 minich loool.....ee 7ada kamlay lazim in3arif shino yi9eer

    ReplyDelete
  3. chub wa7eda.. :P !! hehehe.. 6ay7a min 3ainich ana.. :P !!!! mo haynaa.. heheh ur going shalaaih !!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7aleeb kakaw: eeeee cliffhanger:P:P inshalla now azeedkum the next 3 parts;p

    wa7da_09: haha inshalla;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. YaaaaaaaaaaaaY THNX :* !!! a7bich !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okaaaay now I definitely cant hate him lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. hathaa 9iji? ako athnayn mena? etha ee plz ya3ni .. girlfriend to girlfriend! abeeh?

    Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. livingmylife: hehe inshalla 7ayatii ayeeblich methla;p

    ReplyDelete