Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Part 2!!

The first few months of our relationship he used to call me, tell me he loved me, treat me like his baby, and I fell HARD for him!! I thought that this would be the man of my life... that's how i saw him! That's how I saw my future with him...

I thought that he would always take care of me! I imagined it clearly (as we always discussed)...

Well live in a big house, with two wonderful children, a boy named Khalid and a daughter named lulu. We would take care of our kids, never fight, spoil them, and have a perfect life.

This dream of ours ended the day he slapped me at the coffee shop! It all started when...

My friend called me up begging me to go with her, since she wanted to meet up with her boyfriend M. They were a couple for 3 years that day and he wanted to give her a gift... i tried getting out of it but she insisted, and how could I let my best friend down?!! Plus she never went without me!!

Hala was shorter than me in a bit, she had hazel eyes and short dark brown straight hair. She always put bands and dressed up. She was jameela, she always had the perfect yet simple makeup, and whenever she showed up into a room the attention would instantly go to her… she was thin, but not to the bones… she had small features, small eyes with a small nose and small lips, all simple!!! I looked completely different and that’s why our moms always made fun of us because we looked like opposites… I had shoulder length caramel hair that was always curly I always wore it down simple and plain. I loved wearing dresses that were also so simple… I was taller than she was and I had big eyes that barley had make up on, big lips and a small nose. I was also thin, but not to the bones.

So *knowing how jealous and strict he could be* I msged him telling him I was going to Starbux 3dalia with hala (my friend) to hang out. He approved telling me he was going to go out with his cousins to the dewania then to the gahwa and he told me I shouldn't be late. As we got into the drive way M called hala, bas since she was driving she threw the phone to me (as usually!)

I answered:

Me: aloo

M: hala ya 3omri ,, ya rou7i,, ya galbii

Me: *Laughing out loud* no no I'm lamaaa!!

M: ohhh shit I'm sorry, can I talk to hala please

Me: she's parking the car;p

M: tell her to seriously stop doing that, I'm upstairs!

Me: k bye

M: bye

Closed the phone

Hala: haha did he do it again?

Me: yea, laughing

Hala: he's going to kill me, is he here yet?

Me: yea he's upstairs

Hala: k comes on

Even though they spent 3 years together, hala didn't like seeing him alone.. She thought that if anything happened between them it would ruin their whole relationship. Well I never believed any of that!! I always thought that any boyfriend and girlfriend should have their time alone.. They should do whatever they did and it wouldn't be wrong since they were together. Yet, he respected that from her and never really asked for anymore that what she offered.

We sat there for over an hour drinking coffee and chatting..


Msg

J: wainich baba?

Me: 7abebe I told u!!;*

J: still in starbux il 3dalia?

me: yea , feek shai?

J: la 7obi,, brou7kum?

me: ee baba laish?

J: la bas as2al, ok hun enjoy:*

I smiled at the msg, as soon as I looked up from my phone there he was at the top of the staircase looking at me, his eyes were full of fire, he was so mad, why was I with a guy? he wondered, my heart started beating and I felt the blood shooting through my veins then...

1 comment:

  1. OMG :( 7raaam !!
    bs el mfro'6 etgolah enna m3ahm ( M ) !!

    ReplyDelete