Sunday, February 15, 2009

Part 11

I woke up to loud banging on the door, I heard the sounds of both J, and Hala

J: goooomaaaaaai! Ba6lai el baaab la akasra!

Hala: lamooytii open 7abebty please!

J: agooooolich ba6lai, open the door now! NOW!

I opened the lamp next to my bed and looked around to astaw3ib what was going on,,, I took down my hair because my head was aching..

Me: Na3am?!

J: ba6lai el baab la aba6iil rasich!

Me: J please aby anaam, I don’t wanna see you, leave!

J: wallah iny aksir el baaab!! I swear to my mother's grave

He started banging louder; I DIDN’T want to open the door!!

1. I was so scared of what he was going to do
2. I didn’t want to face him
3. I didn’t want to face Hala
4. I didn’t want to know what was going on between them
5. I wanted to sleeeeep!!!!

Hala: open the door Lamaaaa mu nage9na fethaye7!!

Me: I'm not opening w 5ale ely y9eer ey9eer!!!

I picked up my phone to find 41 calls and 1 msg, shockingly every single call was from J, not even Hala called once, the msg said:

J: Daamich ma trideen ana yaayich, w allah yaster bely be9eer feech, mu ana ely ma trideen 3alai, ana awareech!

His threats didn’t matter that much to me anymore since the day he threatened me about lying then he ended up doing nothing, he isn’t the "scary" man I thought he was… Why shouldn’t I open the door? If I wasn’t scared?!! I should open it, let me show him that I'm not scared… uuff bas I don’t want to make it more complicated… bas what if my parents come,, ahhhhhh I don’t know what to do! And who should I ask! Well I'm just going to open up and I hope nothing will happen, before that I went to the bathroom and washed up, freshened up, and not that I'm the religious type but tewathait and 9alait just in case, my heart was beating so fast and the blood was racing throughout my body as if there was a competition to which blood vessel is going to pop first…

J: BA6LAAAAAAAAI LA TYANINEEENY! OPEN! NOW!

Me: if you want me to open , just be quiet and shut up!

Hala: honey please open!!

Me: J, if you want me to open the door I want to see Hala's leave with her car NOW!

I wasn’t going to let the girl that is supposed to be my best friend yet doing something behind me watch me go down with the guy I love, I didn’t want to look small in her eyes, I didn’t want to be dead in front of her…

J: intai imshaiii w y9eer 5air! Just leave!

J: she is leaving!!

I looked out of the window waiting for her to leave, she soon did, and all I could hear in the background were screams to open up the door from J… I got near the door put my hand on the key while I was shaking, It's not normal to be feeling this way!!! Especially from the guy I love! The door was now unlocked, I raaaan back to my bed and hid under the cover just for safety! He opened the door so hard smashing it in to the wall, rushed to me, held me from my hair and started slapping the hell out of me, I was screaming and crying, I was hurting inside out! I pleaded him to let me go but he wouldn’t!

Me: aaaaaaaai wa5eeer, J your hurting me!! (Screaming and crying)

J: chaaaaaaaaaaaaaab your little whore! Who did you leave with from the chalet! Where did you go?!

He kept on saying more things throughout the beating like:

J:

I never knew I was in love with a whore

Go die

I hate you

You deserve this, and I deserve better than you!


Each word he said scared my heart, now I wasn’t crying because of the beating, because at that stage I was numb, I was crying because of the hurting I had inside not out, all I could remember was him pulling my hair, from the bed to the floor, my head hit the floor and he continued slapping it! He slapped me so hard everywhere, I felt liquid run down my face, I could taste it, it was blood, my nose was bleeding, and through all of that I was hysterically begging him to let me go, and he was hysterically taking out his anger, the last hit I recall was the slap he gave me across my face, everything blacked out then I fainted.

6 comments:

  1. lol first!
    awal ma i finished reading you posted:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. :| i can't believe what he's doing!! fouh shaina giwat 3aina!!
    please please post part 12!! walaah i have to wake up early tomorrow but not b4 reading part 12!! thanks:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sad! i feel sorry for uu! let him go die! btw i dislike hala shes the whore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finicky:
    haha i knew it, thats why i posted that,, for u;**
    7ayatii inshalla bacher at 10am youll have your next post;***

    sexy_sour_sweet:
    la smillah 3alaich;p

    wind:
    i know, ib hal part she is such a biiiitch!!! wait and c what she does later:O

    ReplyDelete