Monday, February 2, 2009

Part 1!!

This is how my life started out, hope you enjoy it.

Well, my name is Lama and Im blessed with two loving sisters and a brother. Yet, since Im the youngest im the spoiled one!! everyone takes care of me at home and I have amazing friends, but my life isnt thaat perfect!!

I have been through so much with my family and friends that i have lost trust in most of them! This is my chance to show the world what i mean!!

As long as i can remember my story started when i met "J". THE LOVE OF MY LIFE (as I thought). Well as you might have guessed I was wrong! I thought J was the best thing that ever happened to me, he was the first guy i have ever dated. He was the first guy I spoke on the phone to. He took so much care of me, and even though my family thought they were doing a good job, they werent!

So this was my life:
Mama (always out of the country to do buisness, she never gave me the chance to open up to her about my personal life)
Baba (was always out 7adaag or in the chalet or in the dewania or just working as hell) they were both work-aholics!
Leena (was my oldest sister, she was married to the man of her dreams, he was honest, handsome, loving, a great father, and he was always under her demands, so she was always busy with her life and the fact that she is now in her 8th month of pregnancy)
Faisal (was my brother, we always fought and played together, he says im the brother he never had, i loved him so much!! he was so sweet, so kind, he understood everything about me!!)
and last but not least my favorite Rula (my big sis, i always depended on her, and she always dependent on me, but even though i helped her with her problems she would never allow me to date and i couldnt open up to her either.. but i love her)

So all i had was J he was my shinning armer! i loved everything about him, his smell, his touch, his smile, his laugh, his stories, and the most thing i loved was how he made me his little angel and spoiled me, looking from it on the outside it looks perfect. Yet, as soon as you get to the inside it becomes ugly:s...

6 comments:

  1. it always does babe ;* yala keep writing let us know your story ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey im sorry i took so long but i just came back from lebanon,, sorry;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaah ..
    laish yayli feeling ena i'll cry alot?
    keeep it up babe;*

    ReplyDelete