Friday, February 13, 2009

Part 7

I couldn't wait for him anymore I wanted to know what he was doing, I went to the bathroom to freshen up then I went into the dressing room opened the cupboard looked for a long sweater and boxers, I dressed up,,

J: lamaa come to the living room

Me: give me a minute

Put my hair up in a messy bun and 3adalt last night's make-up…

J: yalaaaaaaaaa I'm hungry too!

I went out of the room and saw red flowers on the floor leading to the living room and he had the TV on a random MBC 4, friends was on… this was like my perfect day, J, Mc-deez breakfast, and friends! What could be any better?

Awal ma I came in, he pulled my hand and sat me on his lap, he smelled so good he was wearing his Dolce and Gabbana light blue cologne, his smell was orgasmic,,, he pushed my curly hair back slightly…

J: hala ib lamooytii, you look wonderful!

Me: thanks baby, ok let's eat!!

I gave him a naughty grin, but seriously I was so hungry, I got up and took my Mc muffin,,,, sat in front of the TV he took his food sat next to me and we both started to eat… as soon as we were both done we started to discuss what happened the night before

J: baby tell me what happened yesterday,, I don’t remember what happened after we left starbux…

I took my time explaining to him what happened and what he did, that he drank and drove us to the chalet, then what happened in bed, I kept out his crying part though, I didn’t want him to feel embarrassed in front of me, I didn’t want to ruin what we had…

J: 7abeebty lamooy, laish itchathbeen 3alai?

Me: ya3nii J, itha u knew we were going out with M would you have said ok?

J: la

Me: exactly, w kil ma kint agoulek come with us shenu kint tgoul?

J: I'm busy weya ahalee w rab3ee, ana asef 7abeebty, wa3aad eny bat'3ayar

He gave me a smile, but I didn’t give one back

Me: do you realize what you made me go through last night? Do u realize the horror I went through? Do you know how I felt? (each question I asked my voice got higher and my eyes teared up more)

J: 7abebty ana asef walla ma kaan 8a9dii

Me: it doesn’t matter now,

He pulled my head to his chest, and started to kiss my fore head… I know what I was doing was wrong, getting all sensitive, but imagine what I have been through the night before in starbux, then in the car, then when we got there, then in bed, yet he wouldn’t remember what happened!

J: ya3nii daloo3a??

I looked up at him, with puppy eyes

Me: shrayek?

He gave me his big smile and his dimples were so perfectly carved into his cheeks, he put his thumb on my cheeks and wiped off my tears, and looked closely into my eyes,

J: ma aby ashouf dam3itic h tanzil min 3ainich again, baby your special to me

Me: baby I love u

J: I love u too

We sat there watching more of friends, his phone rang again, but this time he didn’t answer it in front of me he left the room, It was surly something very important, I guess it was work or something..

6 comments:

  1. im sorry for the long post bas inshalla by tonight you'll have 2 long ones;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. la 3aaadi.. bil 3aks..we need long posts we're greedy.. hehe :P !!! maderii laish ma a7is ina il fone call is work or sumthin important.. a7is a girl.. ;s !! oo cant wait 7g il baaji.. :* !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7ayatii intaii!!;** r u really liking it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. akeeed 3ajbnii.. :* law mo 3ajbni chan i would check it kilshwaay oo comment ;) !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am officially hooked ;**

    AMAAAAZING job I cant wait for me ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7aleeb kakaw and love: im so glad you girls are hooked;** ill try updating as much as i can!!

    ReplyDelete