Monday, February 16, 2009

Part 12

J: 7abeebty gi3dai ana asef, I don’t know how this all happened I'm so sorry baby wake up (I felt pecking on my neck, face, head, chest, and stomach) baba gi3dai,.. I need you in my life!! (he stroke my hair back with his big manly hands)

"Wa7ashteeeny w jeet as2aal w athen iny 3ala baalik 3ala baalik, 3asa..."

J: aloo?! …. Intai shtabeen!,,, malich shi8el! Shes perfectly ok! thilfai,,, hatha kila yah minich! It was all your fault bitch and believe me I'm going to show you way more of what she have seen today! Thilfai!

He closed the phone in her face and threw his phone across the room, it was all from her?! Was he talking to Hala??! But why would she want to ruin our relationship, I helped her countlessly with hers! I didn’t want to open my eyes and tell him I was awake, I wasn’t ready to face him, I was too tiered,,, he got a pillow from my bed placed it under my head then locked the door of my room, he came back and started to cry and cry, WHATS WRONG WITH HIM! Mr. Bad boy yet sensitive! This time he wasn’t drunk! He smelled so good, and he looked even better, he was wearing a crispy white dish dasha.

Me: la tabchy

At that point I still didn’t open my eyes because one of them hurt me so much! I didn’t need any more pain,

J: 7abeebty lamooy, wallah iny a7ebich, sam7eeeny! Tekfain!

Me: i6la3 bara (with the coldest tone) get out now, la adig 3al shir6a

I wanted to see him, I didn’t know if he would leave or if he would start hitting me again, I was eager to see his reaction; his dish dasha was full of blood! WTF! Am I bleeding that much?! I looked down on my clothes and they were full of blood, my nose was leaking,,, he was so stupid, he didn’t even consider covering it!

J: maby don’t leave me baby please! Call the police, whatever you want, just don’t leave me! Shwai shwai baba lemme help you

I backed off without talking signaling him to get away from me, I got up slowly and leaned my back to the wall I took of my top and covered my nose with it, and it burned!! I was so weak, and I didn’t want to see him! The blood was dropping on my naked chest, which was disgusting!

Me: ithlif now! Get out I don’t want to see you again!

I didn’t really care if he stayed or left! Let him die for all I cared, I slowly got up, not taking any of his offers of help, I went to the bathroom, he was following me slowly, he wanted to catch me if I collapsed again, I closed the door in his face before he entered and locked it, I looked at myself in the mirror and burst out with tears.

I looked horrible! My left eye was completely bruised from the top and I had bruised on my chest hands even my back! I had bumps on my head, my nose was bleeding endlessly, I looked like I came out of a horror scene! I stayed in the bathroom for over an hour sitting on the floor, leaning on the door and crying, so was he, but from the other side of the door, when I felt like I cried out all the anger, I got up washed my face took a quick shower with burning water, just the way I liked it, turned the towel on my body and the other on my hair, when I got out I found him lying on the floor fast asleep, he looked heart breaking! I leaned down to him, held his head with my small soft warm hand…

Me: J wake up, come on

J: HAA sh9arr shfeech?!

Me: yala go home

J: no baby I'm not leaving your side! Baby I'm not going to go anywhere

Me: J it's over, leave!

J: I'm not going anywhere, ok anam 3indich kaifich!

I said that as I walked back into my dressing room, he followed me in and kept on begging, I wore my black C.K. boxer and a random black top… I didn’t care if he was still talking I ignored him,,, I went back to bed got into the cover and made myself comfortable, he came in next to me and put his hands around me as if he was going to hug me, I shrieked and moved away, not because he came close, but because he had touched my bruise, I looked at my phone for the last time that night, I had 4 missed calls and 2 msgs,

Hala: 3 missed calls

Mama: 1 missed call

1 msg received (11:19pm)
Hala: are you ok? 6amneeny? Should I call the police for you??

1 msg received (12:29am)
Mama: I love you honey, I called you and you didn’t answer, I guess you're busy, call me as soon as your done, I just arrived to Paris for a meeting and I'm leaving in 2 days, so tell me what you want from here, take care *kisses*

I thought I would reply back to my mom tomorrow, I didn’t consider replying to Hala, because I didn’t know how she came into our story and I was going to act up as soon as I found out, I looked at the time, it was 1:11am, I turned to find J fast asleep, snoring, I turned to the position that didn’t hurt me anywhere, and fell asleep.

9 comments:

  1. wwwaaiii333 J eenarfiz !!! ee6igha ba3daaain yit2asaaaf !!! waaii33 ana abii a6iga !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7aLeeB KaKaW : ee i know, he is the exact definition of an ass hole:)

    sexy_sour_sweet: tell me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot for the post i loved it:*
    a7is J has like some kinda problem ya3ni a7isa maskeen he really does love her bas he has this anger control issue! zaaain when's next paart!!:p yalaa pls dnt keep us waiting. Thanx:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate him...

    im sorry bs kilish mo rayal ;**

    AMAZINGLY written keep up the great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. j has major issues .. hes not a bad person .. bas he doesnt know who to express his emotionsh .. whether its rage or sadness ..

    he needs a SHRINK!

    Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. finicky: ee i know he loves her, ya3ni madre maskeen:S!!

    love: truuuuue! mu rayal;p

    livingmylife: yea he does have isuues:S!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7araaaam he has kinda pro bas ya3nii he loves her:(

    ReplyDelete