Friday, February 20, 2009

Part 14 (Lama's side of the story)

**J and I were both sitting on the couch in my room. Watching the T.V., I was changing the channels and I wanted to find a romantic story, something that would make me cry. He was just bothering me!

Me: move I hate you

J: I'm not going anywhere I want to have you forever

Me: J move, I don’t want to be with u, I don’t want you to hug me, go away! (Teasing him)

J: You want me to stop? fine! Just give me a big kiss on my lips

Me: no!

J: yees!! (Grinning)

Me: nooo move (laughing at his grinning)

J: if you don’t then I'll come and get it!! (Teasing me)

Me: mmmmmmmmmmmmwah, ok?!

J: ok baby just one more thing

Me: hmm?

J: tickling tiiiiime (laughing!!)

Me: (laughing) fine I love you!

He stops tickling me. He looked at me till both our eyes met, and his lips were so close to mine till we were breathing into each other's lips. His breathe tasted so well, I just wanted to jump on him and do it, but he didn’t seem that eager.

J: are you serious? (His eyes tearing up)

Me: about what?! (Very concerned)

J: about loving me? After all I have put you through

Me: yes I do, it ok baby (confused and still concerned)

J: ok

He took his warm muscular hand of my stomach and gathered his belongings walked away, then turned to look at me one more time. He left the room angry, mad, sad and doubtful. I looked at him slowly leaving. My eyes started to tear, I burst out crying. But I couldn’t call him back or run after him to know the reasons behind his actions.


I stopped crying and turned to the T.V. to continue looking for a movie instantly. I was like a robot! Then I saw something from the corner of my eye, it was him standing in the doorway, I smiled and so did he, he came closer threw his things on the couch came close to my face his lips were in front of mine, our eyes met I felt him undress me with his eyes and hands. His manly hands slowly took my shirt off and his lips kissed my neck slowly. He gently sucked on my neck then it hurt more, but it was still pleasurable. He slowly put his right hand on my left breast and … **

5 comments:

  1. babe i'm a bit confused when did all that happen?:s

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember when i showed u what J was doing? well now im showing u the same time but what i was doing and i was sleeping while he was gone and i got this dream.. get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so thats a dream...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh okay it's a dream! now i get it!:p
    thaanks babe:*

    ReplyDelete