Friday, February 20, 2009

Part 15 (Lama's side of the story)

I woke up!

J: baba goomai, 7abeebty, goomai ya 3omri (he said it with a loving and comforting voice)

I opened my eyes and I found him sitting on his knew, playing with my hair and holding my hand with the other. I didn’t feel like moving, and I didn’t feel like talking either! I wanted to stay in my dreams. I enjoyed it there.

Me: hmm?

J: 7abeebty wake up, tra nazel dam (he said it as if he was scared of me and of my reaction)Me: OMG! MOOOVE! GO OUT NOW!!!!!!! (I was screaming! how embarrassing)I knew it was my period because I was still a virgin, and because every time I was shocked or scared a lot I would get my period. I was expecting it in a few days anyways. But it was so embarrassing with him here he was it, the blood.

J: wallah many hadich w entail tanzifeen, ta3alai ma3ai el 7amaam!

I slowly got up with him even though I didn’t want to and I felt hurt. But I just gave up to him, he took me to the bathroom slowly undressed me. I was shocked that the blood didn’t bother him. I couldn’t undress myself I was going to fain for all I knew and my blood pressure was sinking. I got into the shower and opened the water to a warm temperature. I washed up my hair with my blue Herbal Essences shampoo, then washed it off, applied the conditioner, then washed it off again. Then I put my lush body soap on my leaf and scrubbed my body well! When I was done I closed the water and heard him rush back into the bathroom, I got out of the tub, I felt dizzy.

He wrapped the towel on my body and hair. He carried me to my bed. He changed it! I felt my heart fall for that. He knew exactly what to do! The ballons were very nice, the flowers were too but why were they thrown of the floor with the other bunch of things.He got me my underwear and dressed me up again slowly touching my body with his colder hands everywhere. I guess they were cold now because my body was really hot. I needed kotex before I started to bleed again. I had to ask him to get me some. I didn’t have to strength to get them myself. The bathroom seemed so far at the moment.

Me: J

J: 3yooon J! intai amrai bas!

Me: aby always please (OMG embarrassing!! Bas it ok its J!)

J: always bel jawane7He cracked up, I found it amusing that he would laugh in an awkward time.

He just didn’t want me to feel embarrassed that’s all I guess. I didn’t bother to even smile.

Me: go into the bathroom it's in the top drawer.

As soon as he was gone I smiled.

He went into the bathroom got me the "always" and handed it over to me. I stood up slowly loosing balance once or twice. He held me up while I put it on. Then when I was done he placed me back on my bed slowly…

8 comments:

  1. thank u thank u walla 4 continuing the story
    cant wait till the rest
    i am sooo hooked
    kil shwaya i check your blog (actually every minute) 3ashan new posts
    :) :) :)
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  2. la 3adii honey;***
    love u!! w inshallla more comming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you decided to continue, and I am sure this is not something easy for you to write about but just think of it this way, maybe someone is going through what you went through and after reading your story they will know what to do.

    I am always hopeful that a reader would learn from our experiences whether it being good or bad.

    Everyone has something to say, trust me I have through it, but i3nad 3laihum and for my devoted readers I decided to finish my story.

    I cant wait for me ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaay ;* thaanks for coming baaack ;)
    keep writing looving it ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. love: thanks honey, and ham ana 3naad feehum radaiit, w thanks to my devoted readers 6ab3an! there is a lesson to learn and thats the whole purpose of me saying my story!!;*

    Pearla: nooo problem :P inshalla;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously i wanna thank you for doing the right choice:* and i agree with love;** oo trust me ur making the right decision:* love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. finicky: thanks babe, love u more;*

    ReplyDelete