Friday, February 20, 2009

Part 16 the engagement;*

J told me to close my eyes and promise I wasn't going to open them, which I did. then he told me to open them and when I did, I found him standing with the balloons over my head and the bear and flower were in his right hand, he placed them on my bed next to me then whet down on one knee and held my right hand with both of his big hands.

J: baby, I know I have done a lot of things to make you hate me and want to get away from me. BS la t7asbeen eny ma a7ebech, ana amoot 3alaich, your my diamond, your my life, you remind me of my mom and that's what I love most about you. And yea, I love you. W a'3aar 3alaich, the way no one else would! Baby you complete me, and I'll do anything you want! And I promise, tenkiser eedy wala ena amidha 3alaich again, (he let go of my hand and held out a small Chopard box). Lama al flani, would you marry me, and be the mother of my children? I promise I will cherish you forever and never hurt you or let a tear run down your cheeks, I love you baby, please say yes!!! (His eyes were amazing; this was unexpected of my bad boy!!)

Me: I don't know what to say. (I really didn't!)

J: say anything!!!

Me: ill need time to think about this...

J: ok baby take as much time as you need!! (He seemed so eager)

Me: time away from you to figure things out.

J: anything you need baby, bs I have to call check up on you!

Me: that's fine with me.

He wanted to jump up and down and scream, even though I didn't say yes but as long as I said "I'll think about it" was enough for him!

The next couple of weeks were a blur... I don't remember much... except for him calling every once and awhile i would answer, and most of the days i wouldn't. I didn't go out much yet Jana and Sara came over a lot, we enjoyed our "Girl Time" together!! We watched movies, ate ice-cream, played karaoke, and ordered take out! The bruises took time to wear off but they eventually did. I didn't really give time to think about J or of what I wanted.

A couple of days later, I got a call... 667*****

10 comments:

  1. enzain eshsalfat h?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :s who's this call? i hope it's not any trouble or anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. la ykooon dag J yhaaawsh lesh lsa ma galat yes or no !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. enshallah you say yes ye3nii!! bs a7sen yistahil keep him hanging!! ou i hope his hands break if he ever lays it on u :)
    i miss you :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. love: thanks honey;**

    anonymous: if u mean hala.. u'll know soon, w itha u mean j.. then salfita ib shenu?

    Finicky: hope so too;p

    Pearla: i guess 5ayfa she makes the wrong choice!!

    jana: 7ayatii intai;** i love u

    ReplyDelete
  6. next!!! am hooked...

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaahhh i just read the whole thing in one go - kan feeh 4 posts in one day wal7een nothing since Friday?? la may9eer

    yallah yallah next

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh oh oh ..who is it?!?!
    and what happened to hala?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sugar:;**

    3anooda:sorry i was so busy,, ka 3awathtich;*

    s: ull knw soon;*

    ReplyDelete