Friday, February 27, 2009

Part 21

Me: Baby!! noo, noo 7abeeby noo don't go!!


J: I'm not going anywhere


Me: Jasoomi I need you! Don't leave me!


J: 7abeebty ana mawjood


He said it with so much sympathy and touched my hand as I cried and screamed my way out of my coma... I opened my eyes to find him with a broken shoulder on my left side, holding my hand, and I turned to find my father sitting on my right side looking at me…


Baba: hadai 7abeebty, 7a9al 5air, kahou Jassim yamich…


Me: Baba minu hatha (I moved my hand right out of Jassim's hand)?


Baba: Jassim ya ooboi, Jassim


Me: La baba Jasoomi died


I cried so much and started to scream hysterically, it took me time to figure out who everyone was again… the day I recognized Jassim, I was relived, hurt, shocked and confused. I heard him die, he died! I'm sure he did! I wasn’t fanaticizing but I heard him say "2a,,shh,,hd, 2aan, laa el,aah, ela, alaa"… It was him, was it...? I still couldn’t get the fact that he was still living… this took nearly 3 weeks, I had memory loss..

Baba came in on the second week claiming Jassem yah 5e6abny the day the accident happened… all I could think of was him and Hala and them together,, I didn’t want to be a part of it anymore, I was over it…


I woke up on Tuesday of week 3 at 1:30am to find the room pitch black… it was dark and scary, yet I felt comfortable… I turned and found Jassim sitting on the chair next to me leaning his head asleep on my bed, holding my hand with his left hand, and his other hand was broken… I couldn’t see him like this,,, it hurt more…

Me: Jasoomi… baby… 7abeeby…

I tried waking him up slowly so he wouldn’t get frightened… I stroke his hair back so he would wake up calmly…


Jassem: Yea honey, shenu baba whats wrong tell me baby, aamrai (he jumped up)


Me: goum naam up next to me, you don’t look comfortable!


Jassem: la la e5thay ra7tich 7ubi


Me: Jassem.


He looked so dizzy, his eyes were puffed and he was drooling…


Jassem: Hmmm babatii?


Me: yala ta3al


I gave him half a smile


He got up and turned to my right side so I wouldn’t get bothered by his broken hand, I scooted for him and he laid down, he played with my hair with his muscular left hand…


Jassem: did your father tell you eny 5e6abtich?


Me: yea…


Please don’t start!!!


Jassem: you know why I did that?


Me: because you feel bad for what you did? And you love me?


Jassem: Other than that baby,,, I wanted to be next to you ib your bad times and how was I suppose to represent myself in front of your family? I wanted to be next to you all the time, ana abe asaa3dich tashfeen….


Oddly while he kept talking the medicine kicked in an I fell asleep…

11 comments:

  1. W hala? Madre I like him 3ala not!=p
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy_sour_sweet: EE mu ya3ni 5e6abni cuz y7ibny, no cause yabe yet6aman 3alai:@:@

    Charmbracelet: youll know about hala soon;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so now i officially hate J ..
    he is not enough with hurting u once but he is doing it again and all i could think of is IDIOT !
    lu he pretended that he was dead ar7am !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you suffered a lot:s
    your strong personality is really admiring:*
    thanks for the post honey it means a lot:**

    ReplyDelete
  5. am getting a little pit confused dilemma !!!

    he said he wanted you for the start but his father thing, SO he still LOVES you, and he lied about Hala Issue!! I don't know why he don't confess this and make it easy on both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so this is like a true story ?
    o mo 6be3e kef gahrne jasom , ino m3 nafsoo !!!
    other than that i'm loving ur story ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. -F- its the ego honey, its his ego;/ EE i wish he did act dead!!!

    Finicky: thanks honey;**

    Anonymous: he is confused, and m3a8ad, thats y... he didnt want to admit how much he loved me, he just wanted to be with me bas since i turned him down at starbux he acted like he didnt want me,,, bas he really did cheat on me with hala for those months i spent thinking,,,

    Pearla: yea it is,, thanks honey;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. were u really in a coma?? was this tawa ya3ni wala minziman?? r u with j now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous: yes i was in a coma,, no this is around 2 years ago,, ull know soon;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. are you going to update tonight?!!! @.@

    ReplyDelete