Sunday, February 15, 2009

Part 10

J dropped me of in front of Hala's chalet; it was 3:21pm, so the girls were probably still swimming in the sea, before I left his car I gathered up all of my belongings… my phone was under the passenger's seat, my bag was in the back seat, and my hair-band was thrown in the back too.

J: Baba, fakrai eb kalamii 3adil then talk to me and tell me rayich…

Me: I told you rayee (I said It in a confident tone)

J: No you didn’t (it sounded like he was teasing me with every word he said, like I was a kid that understood nothing!)

I gave him a dirty look and smashed the door shut as I turned my bag, just to let him kjnow I wasn’t joking about it because come on! Let's face it, I'm 23 years old, I'm not getting any younger, I'm saying no to all the people who come to ya56ibouny, and they were so much better than J in everything, their looks, jobs, personality, family, and everything I couldn’t think of either!!

I went into Hala's chalet's doorway just to show J I was in, when I saw his Porsche leave I came back out and stood in front of the gate waiting for my driver, I took out my phone to find 1 miss cal from Hala at 3pm on the same day, and a msg from the driver telling me he is 2 minutes away, No msgs or calls from either family member?! They didn’t care about me, none of them really did!

I raised my head to find the driver's car parked waiting for me; I rushed there before any of the girls in the chalet would see me… I was so tiered, I needed to take a warm bubble bath and sleep, on the way home I got another missed call from Hala, and I didn’t want to answer anyone that day I silenced my phone, laid down and slept in the back seat!! The drive home was about an hour, I didn’t feel that much since I slept throughout the whole drive!!


Driver: Lama wake up! Here in front home!

I opened my eyes slowly, I was used to his bad English, it wasn’t amusing any more…

Me: driver, here is 20 kd go to chocolate bar il bide3 and I'll msg you my order.

I saw 5 msgs and 7 missed calls, OH so now people realize I'm gone!!!

1 msg sent
1 pink pasta and 1 classic fondue with dark chocolate for all of them.

He understood what I wanted since he went to get me the same order every single day.

I had 5 missed calls and 3 msgs from J and 2 missed calls and 2 msgs from Hala, I started to open each msg and call…

1 msg received (3: 27pm)
Hala: Hey love when are you coming?! *kisses*

J: 2 missed calls

1 msg received (3:44pm)
J: Ha 7abebty, you seem busy, having fun?

J: 1 missed call

Hala: 2 missed calls
1 msg received (4:12pm)
Hala: where are you!!!!! J said he dropped you off a long time ago!!!! Answer=@

J: 2 missed calls

1 msg received (4:12pm)
J: ENTAI WAINICH?! REDE 3ALAI AL7EEEEEN!!

I know this would probably sound mean but I didn’t bother answering them, I didn’t want to, I didn’t care!! They thought I was lost, well I was in my thoughts! I went upstairs, no one was home, as usual, I told the maids that if anyone called to tell them that I wasn’t home, and If anyone came to tell them that I was sleeping and that I didn’t want to see them. I pinned a paper that said, "I AM SLEEEPING DON’T BOTHER WAKING ME UP UNLESS I CALL YOU J". If you want to, you can call me, msg me, or leave a letter under my door. Everyone was used to my way when I sleep, and what's surprising is that the most things I got were letters!! I got into my sanctuary, my safe place, no one could hurt he here, neither mentally nor emotionally! I locked the door, threw the phone on my bed, got into the bathroom opened the tub's hot water, got undressed, opened the vanilla and caramel scented candles in my bathroom and into the warm bath I went. It felt so good, so refreshing, as soon as I was done I wrapped a towel on my body and the other on my head… I got into my changing room and dressed up into my panty and top, opened the A.C. closed the lights, got into my cold bed, as I was about to sleep I wanted another look at my phone, I looked for it on the top of the covers and I had 9 missed calls now, I felt shocked, stunned, and special! All the missed calls were from Hala and J, and I wasn’t planning on answering any of them. I feel asleep moments later…

6 comments:

  1. oooofff shaklaa J ib yithbaa7haaa.. ;s !! 7ada shakla im3a9ib. :S:S !! alaah yaster bss.. !!!



    plzzz tell me ako another post 2day.. abii a3rif how j reacts.. (A)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ee min 3youny just give me an hour
    bas it isnt gunna be a long one,, sorry;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wtf he's not an ass at all =/ !

    A7sanlech bidoon 3war ras...
    next poost yalllah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7ada a7sanlich bidoona min 9ijy....ni6reeny la 3ain yigoolaha chithy oo plus ba3arif shino baina oo bain haya? 7ada next post fast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mhm: 7ayatiii im writing the next post and itll be up in the next half an hour;**

    wa7da_09: ee i know what u mean!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. im worried about what he is gonna do, a7is he is not the type of guy that would just drop things he wants thing done his way!

    you are doing a great job honey, I cant wait till the next post ;*

    ReplyDelete