Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Part 14

This post is dedicated to my lovely friend, sister, soul, and weirdo Jana, I love you so much honey!!! And you called me begging for a post even though I really need to sleep, so I wrote you a little one and I'm going back to bed, take care honey;***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

He got home, J parked his car behind his father's crème color Bentley coupé, he rang the bell till the maids opened the door, he left everything in the car rushing into his room, he quickly took off his shirt, shorts, slippers, and headed into the bathroom, opened the water till it was warm to the point the bathroom was full of steam, he enjoyed it that way because his muscles would warm up and relax, he applied some of his Escada shower gel on the torques sponge she got him when they shopped at Body Shop a month ago, he scrubbed his whole body from neck to toe slowly, he wanted to look clean and smell good, so he scrubbed every detail of his body till his body was full of white bubbly foam, he later threw the sponge on the rack and applied Nobel shampoo on his head and scrubbed real hard as if he was trying to rub of all the shit he did in the past two days and forget about it as if it was going to wash away. He rinsed his hair till the soap was all gone and rinsed his body applying water everywhere; as soon as he was done his smell was mesmerizing, he covered his body using a big baby purple towel and went over to the sink to wash his teeth, gargled then combed his hair back, He then applied his Gillette shaving foam all over his face, then took his shaver and started to shave till he just had a gifil and a tafla, he then washed of the foam from his face and applied his Polo Black after shave to refresh his skin… he really wanted to look perfect for the big day, he expected it to be perfect!

I will never hit her again, I will never get mad at her again, if she pisses me of to my final point I won't think of getting mad or touching her, she's my baby girl, the girl that loved me and would do anything for me, Uhh I'm hating myself so much right now!

He rushed into his cupboard wore his Dolce and Gabbana boxers, and his black Burberry blouse, it looked so decent, he rose the collar of his blouse so that it looked nice with his hair, and the Burberry print on the inside of the collar would stand out, he wore his dark blue John Paul Gaultier jeans, and his Gucci shoes, which he rarely wore!! He kept them for special occasions; they were black with beige and white lines on each side. When he was done he combed his hair back again and put on his light blue dolce cologne, as soon as he was done he went into his father's room to get the Bentley's car key, he knew that if his dad found out he had taken it he would literally kill him, because the last time he took it he had an mini accident.

He called one of the maids to help him take all the things from the Porsche to the Bentley; he rode his dad's car and drove passionately, he counted the minutes to get to her house… He soon called his best friend S, S was hotter than J was but he played around with a lot of girls and didn’t really believe in "commitment". "It's all a piece of shit" S always said, "you can get everything you want without marriage, it just takes away the sparks when you're committed!" Anyways, he was informed the whole story, detailed by J, S was shocked!

S: YANAAAIT? And now you're going to purpose?! You're crazy!

J: A7IIIIIIIIIIIBHA YA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!! I'm deeply in love with this girl! Mit3aleg feeha!

15 comments:

  1. Simply AMAZING!!!!!
    Cant wait for the next post!;D
    Thaaank uu;****

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved it oo thanks a lot i really appreciate the fact that you woke up.. posted then went back to sleep!:p
    walah 3ad ana i just shut my laptop.. went to sleep.. but my frnd informed me that u posted fa i rushed to reading this part oo now i'm heading back to sleep!
    Nightie:* Sweet Dreams:**

    ReplyDelete
  3. laaa continue plzzzz dont stop
    wai3 i hate him
    7ada 7mar
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe that he's not gonna hit her again, he's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still dont like him, and I STILL DONT THINK ENA rayal ;(

    Sorry, I love your writing and your story but him I cant stand

    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh this post was just one super long sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. la! inshalla she says no! ma a7ibba ma a7ibba ma a7ibba!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First =]
    Mmm I don't like J at all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finicky:* :
    Np honey, I missed you more:$:$
    sexy_sour_sweet :
    hehe I know 9idag S!!
    Exquisite:* said...
    Thanks honey;** love you, w ka aim writing it…
    Finicky:* :
    7ayatiii I love you!! It's ok honey, anything for you guys!!  oohhh I'm so sorry she had to wake u up:$
    Anonymous :
    Pampers: adreee ufff ynarfiz
    Confesssions of a Lost Kuwaiti Soul :
    Yea! I don’t believe it either! I don’t think He'll ever stop!
    love ;** :
    7abeebty I know what you mean, I don’t think he is a man either, I love you too, and just wait and c sh9aar feeh;*
    Anonymous :
    YUP IT WAS;)
    Anonymous :
    Haha ee inshalla!!!!
    Mhm :
    Yea I know what you mean, after all he did…

    ReplyDelete
  10. shsar feeh?:s noo 7aram a7is he really did regret it this time.. pls don't make him eseer handicapped aw looses any of his senses.. if so and ur planning make it temporary only please!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe maaadri;P, kaah i just posted a new part;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. BAAAABYYY!! 7ayaty entaayy walah ena ur blog maku 3elaaih! jad im actually addicted walah ur so good at this :*
    i love youu!!

    ReplyDelete