Sunday, March 15, 2009

Post 31

Everyone, this post is dedicated to Finicky, haha u know why baby;*
--------------------------------------------------------
Khalid: a7ebech

Me: Khalid, lazem anzil, te2a5ar el wagt

Khalid: mashy 7abeebty, but do I get to talk to you till we fall asleep?

Me: yea but,,,

Khalid: But what galbi?

Me: you told 9ala7 youll go to his dewaniya tonight, remember?

Khalid: FIDAAAAAAAAAAAIT ily Mehtama;** u don’t wanna talk to me? *puppy eyes*

Me: *shy smile* I do bs…

Khalid: mako bas, ma y9eer 5a6rich ela 6ayeb

He gave he a kiss on my fore head, I bit my lip, got out of the car and turned to look at him, to believe what was really going on!

Me: bye

Khalid: bye ya 7elwa

I got into my room, threw my bag on the floor took off my cloths and threw them my pink chair, freshened up in the bathroom then changed into my sleeping wear and into bed…

“KAAAIF NA5FEE 7OBANAA W IL SHOUG FAATHE7, W FY MALAMI7NA MIN IL LAHFA MALAAMI7 3ASHIGAAAAAAIN W NABTHANAA 6IFLIN 7ANOOON...”

Where is it, I looked under my dress and in the bathroom, I looked in my bag and there he was calling

Khalid: day5a?

Me: yea

Khalid: anawmich?

Me: emm

Khalid: you sound so sexy when you're tiered

Me: eheh *soft laugh*

* was too tired to function*

Me: Khalid

Khalid: hala 7abeebty? Hala ya galbi?

Me: nawemny

Khalid: hatha ely tabeena? Wallah ma 6alabtai shai!!

Me: *soft smile*

Khalid: r u wearing ur pj?

Me: yea

Khalid: metla7fa 3adil?

Me: yea

Khalid: shlone nayma?

Me: on my stomach

Khalid: shenu?

Baby ma asma3 you're whispering!

Me: On My Stomach

Khalid: oh ok baby merta7a?

Me: ee

Khalid: ok kan ya makaan ako wa7da kan isimha Lama kanat jameeeeeeeela, w kanat t7ib wa7ed esma Khalid kan 7elllllllllllllllw, haha, hatha ana haha…

Me: hehe

Khalid: then 7abeebty lama kanaat jameeeeeela w kanaw kila yil3iboon 6abeeb w patient, she used to be the doctor, and Khalid was the sick patient, she used to check his fever and,, aloo aloo lamooy aloo 7abeebty

Me: …….

Khalid: 7abeebty namat, gnite ya 7elwa mwwah

1:00pm

"AMINTAK 3ALAIA 3ASHAAN LA2ETNE MSADA2AK! W 3ADAK FY WA2T EL GAD GAMBAK 7ATLA2EEEEEEEEEEEEENI…"

Me: aloo

Girl: I'm sorry

Me: minu?

I couldn’t open my eyes, I was so tiered I needed my sleep!! Who the hell was that?

Girl: it's me, what don’t you have my number?

Me: I can't look at my phone? Menu? *I was moaning my way out of this phone call*

Girl: it's me, Hala

I opened my eyes wide! That bitch has the guts to call me! What does she want!

Me: 5air?

Hala: I know I lost you, but you don’t understand what happened!!

Me: I don’t want to know!

Hala: bs...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I closed the phone in her face

1 message received

Hala: it’s a long story I'm so sorry I hurt you baby;* if you want to know what happened come to casper and gambinies tonight at 8pm, its important, ill be waiting there alone, love you!;*

What's her problem?!

Dialing Khalid

Khalid: hmm

Me: nayem Khalid?

Khalid: yea, feech shay? Why r you crying? 7abeebty shfeech?

Me: can I see you now?

Khalid: ee 7abeebty, 5alni agoum a'3asel w ayeech, just don’t cry baby.

Me: inshallah *sniff sniff*

I changed into my trainers washed up, he called me

Khalid: ana bara

Me: kany yaya *sniff*As soon as I got into his car I hugged him and cried, and cried, and cried.

10 comments:

  1. heeeey! walahna 3alaich!!;** chethe misk etsawee feech?;p heheh
    iiff hala hathy shtaby daga marah thanya bs ya3ne ma tefhaaam! iff ma7ibhaa!
    pls do continue 7adech 3alagtene ow aby a3aref shi9eer! pls just one mre post 3ashany! thaankss;*
    bawseely misk;* ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. exquisite: ana akthar;* sheftai;$ eeee adree 7adha shtabee?! inshalla 7ubii;* *kisses from misk*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thaaankss;p.. heheh ya 7ilooha!;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. umbay nesait mino lama;s?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hala is the bitch, Lama's ex best friend and at the same time she dated Lama's ex boyfriend and she's with him.

    Lamaaaaa thaank you so much for the dedication:** i love you!
    haha i cracked up remembering the conversation, i hope ur techniques work:p
    and aaah whaat caan i say about Khalid!! all i can say is that i hope it's with the genes:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymous: the girl that stole j, her ex friend;p

    Finicky: 7ayati np;** i love you more, hahahaha me 2!!! inshalla;p hahaha i hope so;p 2 yrs;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. she better have a good reason for calling..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ishtaby haya, understand what you are a backtabbing little UGGH!!!

    I dont like her ;(

    I love Khalid ;**

    ReplyDelete