Friday, March 27, 2009

Part 37

The place looked AMAZING! It was dark and the light was coming from the candles put in the white rose's bouquets. They looked gorgeous! The smell was his Dolce *light* perfume, it was so orgasmic. I was so surprised! I didn’t expect this! There were red flower pedals on the floor leading to the balcony and candles next to the pedals making a pathway to walk in…

Me: yea, but I mean why?! What's the reason?


Khalid: because…

I stood up, faced him looking deep into his eyes, hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear…

Me: I told you I was going to make it up to you, and know I actually think you deserve it.

Khalid: 9ij walla?

Me: yea 7abebe

Khalid: Lama

Me: 3younha?

Khalid: why are we whispering?

We both laughed, then he carried me along the path way into the balcony, where there was a table with candles around it, and the sticks with fire on them, two chairs and on one of the chairs there was a big box. It was colored in black with silver ribbons.

He put me down, and motioned me to go open it..

Me: hatha 7agy?

Khalid: la 7ag oboi *smiled*

Me: oh 5ala9 3ayal lets sit inside *I pushed his chest back but he wouldn’t move!!*

Khalid: 7agich!! *grin*

Me: chathaaaaaaaaaaaaab!!

I jumped on him and gave him a smoooooooch!! Then ran over to the box, as I was about to open it, I turned to see him looking at me from the door, so I went back to him…

Me: *itdala3ing* you aren’t going to open it weyay?

Khalid: mbala sweety!!

Me: then come yala

I held his hand and pulled him to the chair with the box. I started to open it and when he noticed how difficult it was he pitched in…







It was open


There were a lot of things inside…

Me: ulllllllah wayed!

Khalid: tabeen asaweelich presentation wela you wanna know for yourself?!

Me: aby presentation

Khalid: haha ok!! Come and sit here *he got me the other chair* and listen closely

He took out the first thing from the box and it was a camera…

Khalid: shoufai ya 7elwa, we met because of this... a camera… not a lot of people meet this way or "re-unit" in this way, but we did…

He placed it on the table and pulled out two pictures of "Mr. Potato head" (Toy story) one with a smile on his face and one with a frown on his face…

Khalid: I was this Mr. Potato head (he showed me the sad picture) but you made me become this one (he showed me the smiling picture)

I felt like I knew where this was going, my eyes filled with tears and I didn’t want to cry, I at least wanted to hear it first…

He took out a small Barbie house…

Khalid: this is where I wanna live with you!

He pulled out an old man and woman doll

Khalid: this means I wanna grow old with you

Then he pulled out a clown…

Khalid: you make me laugh all the time, cheny yahel!!

He pulled out a rope, at that moment I laughed, cause shako rope!

Khalid: *he made a knot out of it* this is for our bonds and us always bonding, this gesture means that I want you baby I wanna be in a knot with you forever in our good and bad times, and stand together always, don’t let me go, I want you to be my girlfriend forever,,, *he put his head down and blushed* And last but not least *he pulled out a book* this collage book is the story of our life, our past and history, *he flipped a few pages, then got to empty pages at the back, there were a lot of empty pages* and these empty pages are going to be the pages you complete while we grown old together…

Well I might be stupid but I don’t know where the "proposal" was! Ya3ni no ring, he didn’t speak to our parents, I don’t think he meant it! He just wanted us to be together, but he never mentioned married. He wants to be my "boyfriend forever?" HE IS SO SWEET BAS SHENU MAYNOOOOOOOOOOON!????

I was ok with what he said , I went inside and gestured him to come along…

Khalid: bas ako food!!! *he said wining*

Me: 9ij ako? *dala3*

Khalid: ee!!!!

Me: akeed? *dala3 chena sad*

Khalid: LAAAA MAKO *hahaha*

I wanted him to kiss me all over my body I needed his touch his smell his lips I needed him, I didn’t want to think about what he said or itha it makes me feel bad or happy, I wanted to be happy embrace what he had just done, I wanted to be his! And forever! I didn’t care how it was!

I sat on the couch and pulled him there, threw him on the couch, he carried me and put me on top of him, it was hot in his chalet except for the wind coming in from the balcony… it was sensational…!

I pulled him so now I was on my back and he was on top of me, he kissed me around my lips, but not on them! This made me want him more! I was wearing short shorts and a tank top, and he was wearing a shirt and shorts… he stopped faj2a! SHTABEEEEEEEE! GIVE ME MORE GIVE ME MORE

Me: give me more!

Khalid: I will

Me: then why did you stop

Khalid: I want to ask you something!

Me: hmm?

Khalid: you didn’t like the speech?

Me: 7abeeby I did, bas…

Khalid: bas?

Me: you want me as your girlfriend forever?

Khalid: yea

Me: oh.

Khalid: 7ubi I told my mom about you, and she wants to talk to you soon, and no she isn’t going to tell your mom, and what I meant was even if we get married, I want to always have you as a girlfriend, ya3nii I don’t want us to be the boring married couple ever!

Me: oh, ee!!

Khalid: hahaha, ee?

Me: I want that to!

Khalid: ya3nii u do?!

Me: do what?!

Khalid: accept me as a husband?!

Me: ee *I was flushed*

Khalid: then come here wifey!

Me: bas Khaloodi, ya3nii shlone? was that your propo…

I couldn’t continue, he was kissing my neck again and all I seemed to say was…

Me: and… umm... loodi…umm…umm…ya3nii

I couldn’t say a sentence, 9A6AAAAAAAAAAAAAALT!

I started to slowly moan as he kissed my neck down to my chest, he held the tank top 9oob my breast…

Khalid: anazil?

Me: kaifik

Khalid: ashoof? 3adi?

Me: kaifek *SHY!*

Khalid: akeed?

Me: I'm 7alalek!

He slowly took off my tank top and un hooked my bra, and started to kiss my chest slowly, he went to the right one and….

13 comments:

  1. FIRST !! ;**

    LOVE IT!! more plzzzz... (A)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha 7ayatii inshalla bacher aw ely 3ogba;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooon plzzzzzz !! im dying.. u cannot end it like this always :( 7aram 3leeki :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha inshalaaaaaaa;**** sorry:$

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...........
    speechless!
    you left me speechless.
    now I want more!!! pls la6awleen 3alainaa aby a3aref shi9eer!!!
    thaaankssss;***

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha naughty Lama!!
    i loved it;* and the way he presented the gift was just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquiste: inshaaaaaala;***

    Cupid: 7ayatii thx;* haha *naught naghty lama* :$

    ReplyDelete
  8. lama, babe, mama, please ya3nee please finish, dont stop like that you are KILLING me here, pleeease please what happened after ;p

    LOVED the post, khalid better be the one ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahahahahah shfeekum kilikum 9ayreen hormonal?? LOOOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. love:hahaha inshalla;**

    3anooda: hahaha madri;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAA7LAAAAA FRIIIIIDAAAYYYY!!!!
    loool walla kint 6al3a imnafsa! i am so happy.. i am going to meet boring ppl with a grin right now!
    I feel like singing.. good thing my ipod's with me!
    thank u Lama;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. S: hahaha ;p i just posted another one;p lool!! anytime sweeeety;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. while i was reading .. some Parts of me were screaming!!

    ReplyDelete