Friday, March 13, 2009

Part 30

Saying prayers? Him? He doesn’t even look religious!! I love guys that are free bas they still have their religious side there, ya3nii they pray and yet they still have fun in their lives! I never knew he was that kind of guy, well we cruised along talking the whole time laughing having fun... this went on for around 2 weeks, we worked on the project everyday and sometimes the whole day, we became good friends, we understood each other, always laughed, we had fun, we were comfortable with each other, we liked each other but never confessed anything and he flirted, and I blushed, it was the usual!! We fooled around took pictures of us and of everything around us!!

On the last day of the project, we had a couple of pictures for each subject, they were all photoshoped and laminated by Khalid and I just needed to decide on which one I wanted...i haven’t seen the pictures photoshoped and done, I trusted Khalid to do a good job and at that time we were just putting everything together,I needed to pick the picture I liked most and put it into each subject and we were organizing it all in a nice portfolio; we were sitting in caspers in front of Soug Sharq, we were the only ones there.

Me: ok let me check my list, la7tha let me find it...ok here it is...*I read each one out loud and he checked if we had a picture of it or not* 1.Transportation?

Khalid: ee, this is the picture of the 1920’s vehicle, w we had the light beaming on it, it’s in black and white, do you like it or do you prefer the one with the bike??

Me: Madri I like them both*I pouted*

Khalid: laa kilshai wala tez3ileen haha

Me: I’ll choose the 1920’s vehicle it’s more unique! 2. the most beautiful creature with 4 legs...

Khalid: ok, we have a baby crawling and we have a horse jumping a fence, the baby is a boy fa sawait the picture darajat blue and he was looking up with one hand up and pouting, or you have the horse and the picture is a negative, and the sun is behind him?

Me: The baby looks cuter, madry it’s what I think of the most beautiful creature with 4 legs.

Khalid: next?

Me: 3. Force of Nature

Khalid: we just have on picture, it was the sand storm one and you were walking with a rain coat and hat against the wind, w behind you the tree is leaning the other way you were walking and its leaves were flying off, hathy sawait the background all beigi colors, bas your colored and your rain coat is purple!!

Me: it looks so nice!!! Chena I’m not in Kuwait right??!

Khalid: yea! Ily ba3da?

Me: 4. No place like home

Khalid: ok we have two pictures, one of them ily u took of the nannies ib your house which I made darker and the other was the one bil wafra lama it was fayer and the sun came out and it looked like a desert, in this picture I had the sun really bright and beaming.

Me: you choose this one.

Khalid: the second one a7la

Me: ok umm,, 5. World?

Khalid: the drawing you drew of the world in the car, I made it negative, it’s nice tara, or the glob ely ham negative?

Me: mine a7la 6. Reflection

Khalid: I have the one with your dog reflecting from the water, or the one of you driving and I was in the back and I took a picture of you from the centre mirror with bas your eyes showing? I had them both focused on the object reflected then blurred on the outside. Choose yours a7la *he grinned*...

I sensed something wrong, really wrong, he was hesitant about something, I just didn’t know what it was!

Me: ok then mine *I smiled* 7. Education

Khalid: the only one we have was you taking a picture of my books that were in the back seat from the passenger’s seat. I left them just like they were, simple.

Me: 8. Sickness

Khalid: the kid in the hospital or the needle and drip, 7ag both of them I changed the background to red...

Me: the needle, a7es kilman is going to put someone sick right?

Khalid: yea true... *his face became red suddenly, he looked as if he was going to burst he took a sip of his water*

Me: what’s wrong?

Khalid: ‘3a9ait

Me: min shenu w didn’t eat anything

Khalid: *hesitant* umm my gum!

Me: k take care ok ... 9. Love

Khalid: I have two pictures the first one is me and you taking a picture of ourselves together while I was driving, we were both pouting... *he blushed* I call that love.

I didn’t know what to say, my heart fell and I immediately looked down and started to play with my hands. I blushed and smiled slightly. He put his hand on my chin and tilted my head up.

Khalid: you don’t want to see the other one?

Me: mbala *blushing more*

Khalid: kahee

It was a paper written, “Would you be my Lama? Would you be my girlfriend?”

I opened my eyes wide,

Me: I choose the first

Khalid: and the second *he looked as if someone had slapped him*

Me: That’s the one I want to put for 10. Happiness *I blushed*

Khalid: ya3nii ok?! *he said all jumpy*

Me: ee

Khalid: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 7abeebty intai *he took both of my hands and started to peck them*

Me: are we done?

Khalid: yea?

Me: let’s cruise around, k?

Khalid: inshalla honey, let me just pay the check

I was so shocked and happy and surprised and in love, I wanted this, I got this, I know he is going to stay perfect its Khalid, Khalood, Khaloodi..
My Khaloodi now!!

16 comments:

  1. aaaannnndddd first again

    im such a looser

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow wow!!! akher part bil post kan 3ajeeb starting from picture 9! waay wanasa lama you just made my day! kel post a7la men el thany!!;D yaaay im so happy you and khaled!!! a7issa eyaanin ow he's just perfect!

    a m a z i n g ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !! I LOVE KHALED ..he is basicly perfection !! i want him :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. - I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KHALOOODI HES SWEEEET

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3anooda; haha intai ely cute;*

    -F-: aww zain zain!!:*

    Exquisite:* :
    7ayatii intai, ee I said all of them so I can keep you guys tensioned;* thanks honey!!

    Charmbracelet :
    Thx’;**

    R: haha he is mine;p bas ill give you his brother ham amazing;**


    Anonymous: 7ayaaatiii intai he loves you more;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSS YESS YESS HAHAH !! Bs im kinda scared now.,.. both the mothers what wud they say if they kneww... !! more more !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finaallllllyyyyyy !!!!!!
    He clearly is a keepeer, and clearly makes you happy ;) !!
    Allah ye5aleekoum 7ag ba3a'6 ;)
    Wishing for the best

    = D !

    ReplyDelete
  8. baaaabe, you the I love your blog award ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susy.Q: ee adree, its on ice;/

    A bahraini dream: welcome;** mashkoora 7abebty and inshalla hell stay a keeper!

    Love: 7ayatiiii;** thaaaaaanks;**** i learn from the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yaaaay kaloodi !! thats niiice :D
    waiting for more ,, i love how u post ktha post wara b3a'9 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i looooooooooooooooove him, eyanin I hope he is the one ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. pearla: hehehe thanks honey;*

    love: eee i hope too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. enzain bs ma shr7tay shsalfat jassim oo hala? oo why jassim ga9 3laha :S i'm confuuseddd :( plz explain more :( b3dyn jassim mo gal ena yabe wa7da nafs lama.. strong as him mother madre shno :S madre mafahmt!!!

    ReplyDelete