Thursday, March 26, 2009

Part 36

Hala dialing Jassim

Hala: aloo

*Speaker*

Jassim: 5air?

Awal ma sima3t 9oota i was going to have a heart attack, my heart was beating so fast! not because i loved him, cause i didnt! it was because i missed him, his good side atleast!
Hala: wainik?

Jassim: intai shtabeen?

Hala: bagoulik shai

Jassim: hmm

Hala: I went to the 6abeeb and he said everything is fine

Jassim: mashy

Hala: umm, inzain

Jassim: elyoum u were suppose to be here at 6 wainich?

Hala: I'm a bit busy

Jassim: takleeeeeeeeeen tibin *angry*

Hala: I'm sorry *tears escaped her eyes* I was at the doctor's office.

Jassim: hah yea right bitch, where are you now?

Hala: in my car

Jassim : wain betrou7een?

Hala: home

Jassim: ta3alai?! Ay home ay ma95ara come over now!

Khalid and I looked at each other! What was wrong with him?!

Jassim: walla afthi7ich

Hala: Jassim ana ta3abt *crying*

Jassim: you're really stupid, do you know that? *calm voice*

Hala: Jassim don’t say that!!

Jassim: you know what's funny?

Hala:….

Jassim: is that "lama" is living her life now and you little bitch is stuck with me

Hala: I'm not! *crying more*

Jassim: what are you not? Stuck with me? Ur pregnant honey, u r stuck with me! And if you meant bitch, umm yes you r, your pregnant, and whose the daddy huh?

Hala: Jassim 7aram 3alaaaaaaaaaaaik!!

Jassim: you got yourself into this yal 8abiya!

Hala: no I didn’t! How did I do that?!

Jassem: you thought you could "save your lama" bas il thaaher she didn’t know how to save you!

Hala: Jassim

Jassim: thilfai

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

He shut the phone in her face just like that! What I heard that I was about to get up and hug her! That girl, my friend, sister, soul mate! The person that cared most about me, instead Khalid held me closer and whispered into my ear.

Khalid: *whispering* don’t let her hurt you again, think before you act

I looked at him with tears flowing down my eyes, when he saw me in that situation, he let go, nodding giving me a yes to go hug her.

I stood up walked to her, she stood up and I just hugged her, I loved her, she was my sister, how could she go through all that for me? Haloo!! I love her wallah, but she is in so much shit meny!! I hugged her tight and cried , and so did she…

MEANWHILE

KHALID's Side

Hal bnaya mu mray7atny, there is something going on! But I won't let anything happen to my baby. Ohh look at her, she is crying her eyes out, shasawee ya raby?

He went over to her took them apart and hugged Lama. He wanted her not to go back to Hala with all the emotions she had before. And after 15min. of crying he wanted her to stop. He hugged her so close to his body gave her pecks on her head, and took her back to sit on the couch. Hala has already sat down by then.

LAMA's Side

Khalid: *whispers in my ear* a7ebech

Me: amoot feek

Hala: ana baroo7 il 7amam

She got up and left, I started to feel dizzy …

Me: Khalid…

Khalid: hala oboi?

Me: day5a

I still looked bad, with my eyes all red and puffy

Khaled: sweety I have the whole night planned out

Me: Khaloodi look at me! I look horrible! And I'm tiered!

Khaled: ok shrayich we go to the chalet and sleep there?

Me: bas you drive! *I said it in a dala3 way seeking for approval*

Khaled: ely taamreen feeh be9eer ya 3umry intai!

Hala came back from the bathroom, Khalid and I excused ourselves and left to my house. And she excused herself to go home promising not to go see him, we decided to give each other a call the next morning, I gathered my things and then we passed by Khalid's place got his things then drove to the chalet. We took his car, and he was driving while I was leaning my whole body on him, and my head was laid on his chest.

Me: you know something?

Khalid: shenu?

Me: I want you forever

Khalid: *blushed* I want you to baby

Then he looked all tense and changed the subject.

Khalid: umm, mm, tabeen music?

Me: haha no I'm fine, 7abeeby when are our parents coming back from, umm, Europe?

Khalid: In two weeks

Me: ahh ok

The rest of the road trip was silent, I didn’t want to talk and it seemed like he was tense enough so I fell asleep.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AN HOUR LATER

I felt something pulling my lips, something that was biting them, it was so juicy, I opened my eyes to find Khalid sucking on my lower lip, I automatically sucked on his upper lip… I tilted my head to the left and opened my mouth wider and after the sucking I slowly felt his tongue touching mine, so I moved mine toward his mouth, I just copied him with everything… our tongues were touching each other and playing around in each other's mouths, he slowly moved back,,, looked into my eyes

Khalid: you want more? *grinning*

Me: so much more *I bit my lower lip*

Khalid: 3ayal let's get in…

We stood outside his chalet; he was holding all of our bags…

Khalid: la7tha

Me: umm thegeel 3alaik ashyeel el things?

Khalid: la baba

He got closer to me till our noses touched while looking into my eyes

Khalid: I love you

I lowered my head, and blushed, he pecked my head then put everything down… he opened his bag and got out a scarf, then he wrapped it around my eyes so that I could see nothing, I heard him get the key out of his pocket and opened the door. He put his right hand on my lower back tightly and walked me in. We got into the chalet he turned me right and seated me on a couch… I heard the lights click off then he took the scarf off my head. IT WAS AMAZING! WOW! THAT’S ALL I COULD SAY!

Me: all of this for me?

Khalid: yea sweety!

Me: why?!

Khalid: because I love u

Me: yea, but I mean why?! What's the reason?

Khalid: because…

Well I want this part to have its own post;**

15 comments:

  1. All I can say is that ur lucky! allah ekhaleekum 7g ba3ath;**

    wow amazing post;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh yaaaay!!
    but I can't stand what Jassim did.. I would've sent someone over for a good beating.. I think I might have been italian in my past life..
    El mohim, I love you 2!!
    aah chalet ...Can't wait for the next one ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. inzain yallah yallah we know howa yuba yitzawajha lakin na7na ba3ad nuba n3arif how he does it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I was just about to make a comment asking where you are?
    I missed you soo much ;*
    Regarding the post, it was amazing as usual oo can't wait for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i loved this post <3
    please post another one today pleaseeee !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EBSEEEEEEEEEEER3AAA POST AS SOOON AS YOU CAAAAN PLZZZZ;O .. I WANNAAA KNOWW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me he is going to propose....pleeease ;p

    I loe Khalid, he is so sweet ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe how much of an ass jassim is! i hate him.. Khalid is sooo sweet though, and the two of them are just so cute together..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exquisite:* :
    Mashkoora sweety;* w y5aleech lina;$
    S :
    Lol I know I hate Jassim so much wallah;/ bas I love you;**

    3anooda :
    Hahah inshalla sooooon;**

    Cupid ;* :
    Maaaaaaaadri;p

    Anonymous :
    I miss u too;** 7ayatii thanks;*

    Susy.Q :
    Inshaaala;*

    Queen Bee :
    ;*

    Anonymous : Inshaaaaaala!

    love ;** :
    madri:P!! haha inshalla he will;** HE LOVES YOU MORE:P

    ReplyDelete