Sunday, March 15, 2009

Part 32

For Exquisite;*
----------------------------------------------

Khalid: bas baba bas 7abeebty

Me: Khalid she called

Khalid: menu 7abeebty who called

Me: *sniff* hala

Khalid: hala? You're friend? The one that used to hang out with us along time ago?

Me: EEEee *crying more*

Khalid: 7abeebty basich bachy fahmeeny sh9ayer!!

I just put my face deeper into his chest and cried more I couldn’t talk I just needed to cry

Khalid: baba, tabeen teyeen baitna nig3ad?

Me: ee *Sniff*

Khalid: yallah

We were in his wanait so he pulled up the cushion in the middle and I put my head on his thigh and cried while he drove and played with my hair and kil shwai he would say…

Khalid: bas baba, bas 7abeebty, la tabcheen 3awartai galbii

When we got there he parked nelt down kissed the tear that was running down my cheek

Khalid: ta3alai 7abeebty, asheelich?

I nodded, I couldn’t get up my blood pressure was going down so fast!

He carried me into his house and out to the balcony, we sat on the couch and our families were off together somewhere in Europe or America so we had the house to ourselves

Me: I wanna tell you something and it’s a long story and I want you to know, so you want me to a5te9erha or just say it?

Khalid couldn’t wait, he wanted to know!

Khalid: 7abebty i5ta9rai w later you'll tell me in detail, just tell what happened ib e5te9ar

Me: I was with a guy I loved so much and he treated me bad and he left me for my friend Hala, and the 7adith I did was because I was crying from what he told me about her and then yah 5e6abni w *sniff* ana refathta and now they are together and I saw them twice together and 6ab3an I stopped talking to her a long time back but she called me wanting to see me today and I can't go alone but I have to go *I said all of that in one breath*

Khalid: ok 7abeebty

Me: abeek teyee weyaay *sniff* 3adee?

Khalid: ee baby ofcourse, but what do you mean he treated you bad? Did he touch you? Rape you? Did he,,

Me: hit me,, yea.. *Tears started to pour out of my eyes again*

Khalid: minu hal 7aywan *he said faj2a screaming*

Me: my ex

Khalid: shesma? * he stood up walked shwai b3eed screaming*

Me: …. *I stayed quiet and just cried*

Khalid: SHESMA?

Me: J.. J.. Jaaseem *I stood up and hugged him from the back* I'm sorry

Khalid: *held my hands 7ail* la tabcheen ana awareeh

Me: baby don’t please

He turned looked at me put his hands around my back and pulled me closer and looked into my eyes

Khalid: bas he hurt u… *he said softly*

Me: I know, but I don’t care I'm with you now *a tear slipped*

Maash the tear and kissed my forehead

Me: come with me elyoum please

Khalid: inshalla ya galbi

I smiled

Khalid: fidait il ebtesama wallah

I put my head down and blushed

12 comments:

  1. Thaaankss for the post and the dedication 7abeebty;*****

    Khaled 9ijyy?!;p eyaanin mashallah he's so sweet ow 6ayeb ow aham shay ensan metfahem! he's perfect just perfect;) i love him;p!

    thaanks for the post its amazing keep up the great work;***

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7ayatiii testahlain;* thanks honey;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. exq, i hate you and you know y!
    just to clarify.. people I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FIRST COMMENTER! and i did comment gabil but obviously my laptop decided not to post!
    anywhoo, yeaah i love khaaalid!! he's just so perfect!! i keep admiring him more n more.. u really deserve him i'm so happy for you:*
    and that bitch Hala!! i hate her foug shainha giwat 3ainha what does she want now!

    but no worries KHAAALID is here!!;) he's gonna have her back always:* i love you so much and booseeli masooka:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. finicky 7ayati i love you too;****
    shasawe ya raby my laptop is better than urs deal with it;p hahaha sheftay shlon may7ibich;p 2 posts ow ana gablich eb kel wa7ed ahahah na7eesa 9a7?;p

    btw.. ma7ib ely eqalidnyy;p

    yeah and finicky we both dnt love hala for the same reasons mu?;p lo entay sha6ra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. finicky: 7ayatii intai;* i know shtabeeh hala!! mwa!! inshalla abooslich eyaha;*

    Exquisite: haha shai6ana!;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww...amazing post:* thanyou

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with khalid! ;*

    amazing post ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. HE IS THE ONE..there are not words to describe how amazing he is..sigh..men ;**

    I loved this part, bs short ;(

    How is masouka il 7ilwa ;** (3sa raby e7af'6ha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. bashoof Hala shsalfat'haa!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. r: np honey;*

    youcompleteme : thaanks honey;**

    charmbraclet: I KNOW!!!

    love:hehe ee i know he is amazing!!;* walla kila min misk;p and she is fine, mashkoura honey w y5aleech lina doum inshalla!;*

    S: inshalla bacher;*

    ReplyDelete