Saturday, March 14, 2009

I love your blog award!!;*

Well Love thanks so much honey, I love you;*

1. His love for hatred: You were the first blog I read and you are truly talented!!;* I don't understand why you stopped but your story is amazing!

2. Love: You are truly amazing, whether it's in your stories, your writing, your comments, or your conversations. You were the one that inspired me to write my own story by reading yours!

3. behind these hazel eyes: Your story really lifted me up, I love the details you put into your story and the guys you choose;$!

4. Truth: your story struck me allot, it hurt to read what happened in the end, but we are here for you and I'm so proud of you for being this strong and coming out and talking about your story!

5. My little secret: I LOVE your imagination, it's like we aren't even living here!! You have a wide imagination I love;*

6. Livingmylife: I like how you go out there and say what you want to say with no hesitation, you're a strong woman and you inspire me in this end!!

7. Goodbye my lover: I know you just started to write, but you had the ability to make me cry each time I read any of your posts, I might be over-sensitive but you have something there, and I hope you share the rest of your story with us;*

7 comments:

  1. thanks honey;*, i love ur blog too although i knew about it a week ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur welcome;**
    thanks babe!!:$

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanx for the award and ur kind words!;*

    Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7beebty thank you so much, I am so glad I did that for someone, you made my day ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7ayatii intai;** 3asaach doom glad;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fdaiiit ur story oo rab il ka3baa !!! dnt stop !

    ReplyDelete