Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Part 24

When I saw Jassem and Hala in starbux she was wearing jeans and a white shirt with big earrings and she had her hair down, he was wearing a pink polo shirt against his tanned body with dark jeans. I was going in with a group of guys and girls; we were going to have breakfast before their summer course in university. I was ordering when I heard laughter and recognized her voice not his, I turned to find them sitting on a big orange couch with her legs both crossed and with him holding both of her hands looking at something. I guess it was the "ring" he gave her or something.

I casually walked by with my friends, they didn’t know about Jassem and Hala, well except for Jana, she stood next to me and started to tell me funny things so I could smile, and I did! My heart was racing so fast and my face was RED! I looked so good with my black Versace dress with the big off-white belt, I had my hair straightened down with a big channel bag and Zara flats. I didn't have a lot of makeup on, just blush and mascara.

They saw me watch by smiling, looking good, they turned silent. It seemed like it was the day they were meant to enjoy themselves, enjoy each other, but luckily for me *PROUD* that I ruined that for them!!! We then sat on the other side talking joking around, and as we were I watched them leave starbux an hour later with tears in her eyes, I guess they had a fight or something… OH WELL…


The next time I saw them in chilies I was going in with Hamad to meet up the rest of our friends, he was one of the guy friends that were with us that day in starbux, he was the only one that had nothing to do in the summer, just like me, we hung out a lot. I was wearing a white training suite with a black top and Hamad was wearing Armani trainers. When we got into chilies we waited for a table and as we stood up to go to our 5 person table I glanced over at a table with two couples sitting, Jassem and Hala with his hand over her shoulder laughing and talking, he was wearing a dishdasha and she was wearing my green dress, THE ONE SHE NEVER GAVE BACK, with 7mood and 5ouloud (our married friends we have known for so long!!) 7mood and 5ouloud got up and headed my way to say hi, we talked for awhile and I introduced them to Hamad , as we said our goodbyes I glanced back at Jassem and Hala again and he was looking at me while she was looking at him! She looked so mad it was pleasuring.

Well at that moment I didn’t feel anything, my heart didn’t race and my face wasn’t red with the blood running around, I was happy I caused them a problem yet again!!

9 comments:

  1. first!!!!!!!!! BAROU7 AGRA NOW:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA! A7is that feels so gooooood:D NEXT POST:P please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: EEEEEE IT DOES:p:p!!! inshalla im working on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ba3ad ma tisti7y labsa the dress she borrowed from her??? please please please 5aleeha troo7 liha witfashilha jidam ilnas witgooleha trid leha her dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3anoooda: I know 7ady 7taraaaait! looool imagine;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. shtaby wearing your dress, shino she is trying to be you stealing your man and wearing your dress ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. adreeee!! she is trying to be me that b****!!

    ReplyDelete