Friday, March 27, 2009

Part 39

We got to the chalet with her still unconscious, Khalid carried her up to his brother's room and I helped him, then we both went downstairs, I went around cleaning everything and organizing everything, I didn’t want her to wake up knowing we were here and that she ruined anything, 7aram!

As I picked the pedals off the floor Khalid hugged me from the back

Khalid: leave everything, let's go sleep *he moaned*

Me: Khalid I can't I'm thinking about her, 7aram…

Khalid: 7abeebte entail, let's go sleep

He carried me up the stairs to the big bedroom, I went into the bathroom and he locked the door, I came out after a few minutes and saw him sitting on the bed looking at the bathroom door waiting for me to get out, when he saw me his face brightened

Khalid: ta3alai hnee

Me: hmm?

Khalid: promise me something

Me: hmm?

Khalid: you'll never let a guy hurt you!

Me: I'm with you, how could that happen?

He hugged me and we got under the blankets, I slept on my left and so did he so my whole back side and his front side were touching, we slept like babies..

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to find Khalid's little friend awake way before he was, I slowly got out of bed and into the bathroom, took off my clothes and jumped into the shower… I didn’t close the door, I thought he was fast asleep.

While I was washing my hair and dramatically singing, I turned to find him standing there with the curtains open and he was smiling!!

Me: AHHHHHHHHHH 5ara3tny! *I covered myself* BARAAAAA!

Khalid: ya3ni mista7ya?

Then he took off his clothes, he was BUTT naked, YUMMY!!! I'm getting my treat at last! He got into the shower and I gave him my back *FASHLA* he came from behind me and held my arms slowly till our whole body was touching, and his little friend was WIDE AWAKE *FASHLA*, he turned me around slowly, and the water was hitting our bodies…

He held my chin and opened my mouth, he started biting my lower lips and sucking on it! I started to get dizzy, I pulled away and raised my head and he started kissing my neck and went down to my breasts, he started to suck them and play around with them and all I seemed to do was MOAN! I moaned lightly but when he started to suck real hard on my nipples or bite lightly on them I would give out a louder moan, but it was all pleasuring do not get me wrong!! It wasn’t my choice, it just came out…

Khalid: you like that?

I gave him a good moan indicating how pleasuring it was… he went down to my stomach kissed it all over, then down there *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FASHLA!*

Khalid: r u open?




















WHAT?!


















I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED PEOPLE! I DON’T KNOW WHAT GOT INTO HIS MIND? I DON’T KNOW WHAT GOT INTO MY MIND? I DON’T KNOW HOW HE SAID THAT OR COULD SAY THAT! I IMMEDIATELY SLAPPED HIM!

I got out of the shower in RAGE! I took a towel covered myself and left the bathroom. I got into the room, wore my clothes, and he was walking behind me with a towel wrapped on his waist.

Khalid: Baby I didn’t mean that! I don’t know how it came out! Honestly!

He held my wrist as I was changing and I managed to let me go the he did it again

Me: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA5ER 3ANI!

Khalid: I wouldn’t be with you if I believed that!

Me: well you were obviously thinking it!

Khalid: la 7abeebty I was just thinking about Hala and all.

Me: so you were with me thinking of Hala?

Khalid: No, it's not like that!

Me: tabeeha rou7laha! She's in the other room.

I unlocked looked into Hala's room and she wasn’t there. I found his car key on the stool, and grabbed it, got into his car and left, I ran out the chalet with tears running down my eyes… he thought I was a bitch! FUCK HIM!

Compose message:

Khalid I took your car, bage6ha your house w my driver will pick me up from there, inta daber nafsik

Dialling Driver:

Come to Khalid's house, mama friend

Khalid 1 missed call

FUCK HIM! I was so wrong to let him do all that shit to me! He thinks I'm a whore!

Khalid 2 missed calls

When I got to his place I rode with my driver and went home, by then it was…

Khalid 14 missed calls

1 message

Baby if I ever thought you were like that I wouldn’t have proposed!! I love you sweety and the car 7alalich! Do whatever you want feeha just tell me your ok when u get there!!

Compose message:

I'm ok.



16 comments:

  1. laa matifaqna chethe ya khaled! tawny amda7a wagul rayal ow khosh wa7ed ow san3 ow maku methlaa! bs la 7aram yemkin 9ij mu qasdaa! give him a chance, a7ibaa;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7ayawan but i dont blame him - all guys think like that. they think if a gifl kisses them ya3ni akeed she did a lot more - especially if they know who the ex is

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i didnt see that coming!
    Talk about inappropriate..
    Where did Hala run off to ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGHH THANK U FOR ANOTHER POST I LOVE U !

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I was like okaay little friends and showers I am LOVING this, bs WTF min 9ijah? you told him ams ina nothing happened ishfee he asks, laa o you were in the middle of it and he asks SUCH AN ASS...okay now I dont know how much I like him lol ;**

    Wain ra7at Hala?

    ReplyDelete
  6. afaaa we didn't agree on this khalid:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. :( Laish ya 5aled?? 9ej where is hala?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you think you over reacted?
    Give him another chance, the guy loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think u kiinda over reacted , i mean with all wat happened to u and stuff, guys jst think that u know ! mo ga9dah , he loves u ,,and seriously !! he proposed so like mdree ...
    plus 5rbte 3lena the 7amaas i mean u were almost there :p LOL ..
    mwauh ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. and why on earth would u let him do this to you while you're not officially engaged\married to him?! hello! traditions?! religion?! ANYONE?! any man would think this way if u let him this far!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BAAAABYYY!!
    i know i've been a silent reader for a while now!! bs i swear im so proud of you and of what you've done!! AMAZING!! mithil ma giltlich ams a7ibiich wayiid :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. zuz i totally agree with u!!
    ya3nee akeed he would think that if u let him this far!!! gilna kissing oo touching 3adee baas moo laa hal daaraja!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exquisite:* :
    Haha inshalla!! Please la ta7kumeen, just wait and c;/
    3anooda :
    Yea true! Kuwaiti guys;/
    S :
    MAAADRI YET… WELL C;s
    Susy.Q :
    No problem sweety:*
    love ;**:
    Hala madri wain ra7at… youll c… bas Khalid, ya3ni faj2a, I was giving him myself and that’s what he thinks of asking??! Thx;;*
    Cupid ;* :
    Hehe 7ayatii intai! Don’t hate him, you know him well enough;*
    Charmbracelet :
    Madri =O

    sexy_sour_sweet :
    ee laish chethy sawait Khalid?? MADRI;O
    Hadi :
    Yea I might have, bas you can never blame my reaction, ya3nii I wasn’t thinking you know? Inshalla I will…
    Pearla :
    Hahah yea! I hate ena shit always happens when we get close;@
    zuz :
    yea that’s true, and I guess that’s why everything went wrong!!
    jana :
    7AYATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I MISS YOU:* im so happy you like this! I love you so much! And lets c u soon;*
    Anonymous :
    True, bas this is reality and that’s what actually happened, ya3ni one thing led to another, I couldn’t help it:$

    ReplyDelete
  14. y3nii u sleep with him bel chalet,, he saw u naked,, he kissed you everywhere ela down there, and you're surprised men his reaction? ;/ maybe lazm traj3een nafsech ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. zuzu: well i guess i wasnt thinking stright, or the hormones played around a little extra, but all that matters ina itha i get him at the end or not;)

    ReplyDelete