Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Part 25

After a long month of fun, I decided to take a photography class where I can take photos of random things. After 2 weeks into the class I met a lot of people and we went to coffee after class or we went cruising to take pictures with our big black professional cameras. Our first project was to take pictures of things on the list, each person had a different list and mine was:

1. Transportation
2. The most beautiful creature with 4 legs
3. Force of Nature
4. No place like home
5. World
6. Reflection
7. Education
8. Sickness
9. Love
10. Happiness

I looked at my list wondering how hard it was to do it. I can't just take a picture of the thing they asked for. It has to be different, something no one else in class would do. So my group and I decided to work separately on this project.

Calling mama…

Mama: hi Lama honey how are you?

Me: fine mama u?

Mama: tamam, is there anything wrong?

Me: no mama I just have this project…

And I started to talk about what I should do and how and blah blah blah,,,

Mama: 7abeebty Khalid wild 7anan is still in Kuwait, and 5altich 7anan says he can help you since he is really good with photography, so I'll msg you his number, call him and see if he can help you

Me: ok mama bye, I'm waiting

Mama: ok honey, kah yallah

1 new msg (3:44pm) mama

9934****

Dialing: 9934****

Khalid: aloo *low voice*

Me: aloo, umm Khalid, are you sleeping?

Khalid: ee minu?

Me: akalmik later!!

I closed the phone, AMBAAAAAAAAAAAAI fashla!! He was sleeping!! His voice was so masculine!! I remember when we were kids, we were always out together with our parents, but I guess we grew into different groups, he was so fun!! I was so tiered I thought I would sleep and wake up at 7 to meet up with the group, I went into my bed applied medicine on my stupid scars and slept.

I woke up to find my phone ringing …I looked at the time on my mobile screen it was 8:01pm…
9934****

15 comments:

  1. LAMAAAAAAAA!!!!
    :*
    i love khalid already:) i knw its too soon but i dnt knw y i do;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i see now !!
    i sense a new begining of a love story

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving how this story is turning out..
    I love how u dealt with those 2!
    Keep up the good looks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeeey!!! welcome baaaaaack;****** we missed you!!!!
    1. why didnt she approve of jana? i love that name! but misk 7elu too, ehya bet7aly dnt wry;)
    2. okay so hala is waaii3 i just hate her wai3 waai3 waaai3!!!! that makes two hala's on my black list!!:) ow chan zain lo ray7atlaha ow asked her to take off the dress it would've been hilarious;p hahah im so mean! a7san i hope they dnt last.. a9lan whats based on a lie will always be a lie!
    3. im starting to love this khaled guy;p madry laish i thnk he's gonna change lama's life;p

    thaaaankss for the posts;*****

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finicky: lool yea too soon;);*

    -F-: ur senses might be true:)

    S: thanks honey, they deserved it:)!!

    Exquisite: thaaaaaaanks honey;** missed you more!!
    1. because she thinks its too "3adi", aww thx;*
    2. I KNOW!! i was going to do that then i was like why should i show her i care;)) ??
    she'll feel embarressed enough that i saw her wear it:P
    3. I hope he does:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sexy_sour_sweet : thaaanks honey:** ee kiluhum 7agich;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. im loving hwere this is going bs whos 5alid again.. lol so many blogs im starting to get confused?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susy.Q: khalid is my mother's friend's son

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe u think hell be the one?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. EE 97 !! And u know him keif ? sorry wallah looool mdri shfeeni ansa ;/

    ReplyDelete
  11. min i7na yahal together then faj2a wa5arna 3an ba3ath

    ReplyDelete
  12. i dont like the face that khalid is a bit of an asshole...the story is TOO fake...1 thing to say....to much time on your hand much?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous: im sorry im not amusing you honey, but im not trying to;) and khalid is amazing, im sure you wouldnt find anyone better, and for the fake story, y did you read this far if you didnt enjoy it?! i have time honey, and its obvious you do to.

    ReplyDelete