Friday, March 27, 2009

Part 38

He slowly took off my tank top and un hooked my bra, and started to kiss my chest slowly, he went to the right one and…. As he was playing around with the other one, then went back up to my neck and sucked on it again…

Personally!! I was HORNEY *SHHHHHY*

Later we were in a position where he was over me doing everything and I had my legs wrapped around his waist, he was wearing his boxers by now and I was wearing a thong. It was the silly looking DKNY thong, ya3ni kilish I didn’t expect this to happen!!

While he kissed my neck he slowly brought his hand down to my private area, bara the thong… I started to moan since it was so pleasuring!

Khalid: bashoof *innocent sexy look*

Me: la mako

Khalid: hmmm baby!! 3ayal I touch w ashouf?

Me: mm fine *sexy tone!!!*

Khalid unfolded my legs off him opened them wide sat at the bottom of my legs, and as he was taking off the thong, my phone rang!!

WHAT?! MY PHONE RANG! In the middle of this!!

Khalid: ignore it!

Me: la get it!!

WELA FAJ2A MY PHONE STOPS AND RINGS AGAIN! I got so mad I closed my legs got up, pulled up my thong properly got both our phones, gave him his, I wore my tanktop…

3 missed calls from HALA

I must have not heard the first one

I cuddled into Khalid's arms while he sat on the couch; he had his hand around my shoulders and was lightly playing around with my chest.

Dialing Hala

Hala: aloo *crying heavily*

Me: shfeeeeeeeeeeeech?! *I screamed*

Hala: he is bara baite!! Shasawe? Shasawe?

Me: nizleela! La yefthe7ich!

Hala: MAAAABY!!

I threw the phone to Khalid for him to help her while I wore my clothes. I knew we had to end this night ib something dramatic I knew we had to na7dir 7agha, I didn’t mind, bas 5alid ta3ab 3ala all this! And I wanted him to go down, waaaaay down *shy face*…

Me: haaach 5alid!

Khalid: alo

Hala: he is ta7at my house and he is threatening to yeftha7ny itha ma anzilah shasawe?

Khalid: shoufai, put your phone on silent and wear a jacket with a pocket from the inside, we will stay 3al 5aa6 to know where you too are! And what's happening! Kil shwai lam7ai were you are, and we will come and solve this! And tell him you forgot your phone at home.

I saw the fire in his eyes!!

Khalid: yala… baba libastai?

I turned to him in SHOCK! Was he asking her that! What the fuck!?

Me: NA3AM?!

Khalid: agoolich goomai libsai baba 3ashaan na7dir!

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW!! I THOUGHT he was talking to her like that, OOOPS, I think I shouldn’t think for a while, hahaha!

Darb back from el chalet was tense we had her on speaker, and we were waiting for any talmee7a, but all we heard was *SMACKS* from him, and her crying, not even saying a word! He was just screaming!

There was music playing in the background, "ELY NESAAAK ENSAAAAH W ELY HAWAAAAK IHWAAAAAAH, W ELY GEDAR FARGAAAAK......"






















15 Minutes passed

Hala: wain menroo7?

Jassim: el chalet!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAZIM NRID THE WHOLE WAY!

Hala: ay man6i8a?

Jassim: laish tis2ileen ba3ad?

Hala: laa2ane you3ana w aby akil!!

Jassim: shtabeen you eat?

Hala: madri shenu feeh?

Jassim: we are going to bnadir, la t7ancheen just think and when we get there tell me what you want to eat!

Khalid looked at me, motioned that we were going back,,,


Khalid: t3arfeen el mokan? *He whispered in my ear, I nodded, and then he got mad as well, bas he looked at me and turned!*

I leaned on to him and sucked his right ear then whispered *i know beroood but you guys i was still turned on*SHY**

Me: no nothing happened

Khalid: mashy, ana bathba7a either way

Me: no sweety! 7abeeby he is crazy!

*MY PHONE: JASSIM: YALA NIZLAI!
HALA: BAS AKAMIL AKLI

JASSIM: OK YALA!*

Khalid: mute your fone!

Khalid took out his phone, dialed a number

Khalid: aloo hala 9ager

9ager: haa khalood shfeeek?! Its 3! Is anything wrong?

Khalid: wainik?

9ager: bel chalet

Khalid: weya minu?

*MY PHONE: HALA: JASSEM WA5ER PLEAAAAAAAASE!! *SCREAMING**

9ager: kil shabaaaaab shfeeeek?

Khalid: 7amad mawjood?

9ager: eeeeeee 5air shfeeeek? Ya5ii shfeek gooooooool?

Khalid: fe wa7ed ma5eth wa7da ye8te9ebha, dam 7amad majood ta3aaalaw weya bnadir chalet …?

He looked at me clueless; I whispered the numbers to him

Khalid: ta3alaw chalet XXX

9ager: yala kanah yayeeeeen! YALA SHABAAAAAAAB GOOMAW FAZ3A, WAIN 7AMA…

Khalid Closed the phone

Me: shsawait?! Fetha7tha! W shako 9ager w madri shesma hatha 7amad bil mawthoo3!

Khalid: you'll c!

Me: KHALID! What are you doing? Her future!!!! Her family *my eyes lets down the tears I have kept inside for the whole night*

Khalid: don’t you trust me?

Me: mbala

Khalid: then 5aliha 3alai, I want you to jump back cause its m'3ayam and you wont show, I don’t want the guys to see you!

Me: ok

I did as I was told, I jumped back and saw everything but I didn’t show…

We waited for nearly 7 minutes, I was so scared! They all teyami3aw 3ind il bara7a ily yam el chalet, and saw his car already parked which meant they were inside, POOR HALA!

Khalid: lama anzil, giflai el bab and don’t open it for anyone BUT me! 7eta etha wa7ed min rab3i aw ahali in5ashai and don’t open the door *he said it while he was looking straight not back in case anyone saw him it looked like he was talking to himself!*

Me: inshalla, ok 7abeeby take care

Khalid: yala ana meshait.

BTW MY PHONE WAS STILL OPEN ON HALA!!

Khalid got out of the car

MY PHONE…

Hala: Jassim wa5er! Your drunk!

Jassem: 5air ya3ni, what the fuck does that have to do with anything?!

Hala: I'm pregnant don’t you get it?!

Jassem: yala bas!

Hala: Jassem, 3al a8al let me come to you willingly once! It doesn’t always have to be by force!!

*I knew she was stalling!*

Jassem: mashy, so how do you want to do this?

Hala: give me my time, and I'll come to you!

Jassem: abeeeech! Al7eeeeeen! Come here!!

Hala: ohhhhhhhhhhhh Jassem! Move!

*I heard a SLAP!*

Jassim; eee chethy a7san!

Then I heard nothing except for his loud moans!!

Around 40 seconds later,

I heard the door open hard,

Man: KHALIK MUKANIK A7SANLEK W LA TET7ARAK!

Jassem: inta minu? Intaw shtaboon? *dizzy drunk voice*

Man: ana el 3a8eed 7amad al ***, min el maba7ith, goum ma3ai bi7teramik bedoun fethaye7, shabaab miskouh

OHHH 7AMAD IS MABAAAAAA7ITH!! AWW 7EBEEBY KHALOODI!

Khalid: hala, hala, goomai!

Hala: hmm

Khalid: goomai

Hala: Khalid, 6el3aw please

Khalid: laa goomai I help you!

Hala: 3a6ni shai a8a6ee nafse feeeh!!

Khalid: kaaah blanket…

*I saw two guys pulling Jassim into a back seat of a car and drive away*

Hala: TURN, KILUKUM!

Khalid: k

Hala: yala *she gave out moans signaling how hurt she was*

Hala: I can't get up!

9ager: shfeech?

Hala: madrii

Thump!

9ager: khalood! Hathy 6a7at '3ashiana! Shasawi?

Khalid: sheelha laih sayarti ana arou7 aba6il el baaab!

9ager: ya5ii sheelha ma3ai

Khalid: la la ana ma agdar! I'll just go open the door

9ager: IBRAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM TA3AAAAL SA3IDNY ASHEEEEEELHA!!!

I heard another guy enter the room,

Ibrahim: allah yaster 3alaiha!

9ager: ee wallah ksarat 5a6ri!

*Khalid came running out of the chalet and knocked on the window*

I opened the door for him, kah beyeeboonha, I closed the phone, and sat on the chair so they would put her on my lap

9ager and Ibrahim came out carrying her and placed her in the back seat her head on my thighs. They couldn’t see who I was since it was still dark, and nothing showed except for a girl sitting in the back… they left in their car

9ager: wain bta5ethha?

Khalid: bait 5altie

9ager: mashy, il salaam

Khalid: il salaam , 9ager, la eyeeeboon 6are bnaya!

9ager: i7na ndaber el amir

Khalid: mashy, ma3a il salama, w ma ga9artaw

Ibrahim: ma3a il salama

Khalid got into the car

Khalid: el chalet?

Me: ee bser3a

It was around 4: 30am, and we were all tiered, and she was still unconscious…

29 comments:

  1. firrrst inshallah another raging hormone post - baroo7 agra al7een

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god please post soon i want to know what happened :(

    i think the baby died right

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooofffff 9ij 7ayawan hatha il Jassem - yistahal whatever is coming to him

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3anooda: ee adre! now he is in deeeeeep shit!

    Anonymous: madri i guess well c,, inshalla tonight youll have a looooooooooong post;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jassem is a pig and an ass! zeft!! 7maar qathnyy shenu banat el nas li3ba 3enda? poor Hala maskeena 7abeebty ksarat kha6ryy! shes lucky to have you as a friend;).. way Khaled eyaaniin I love how he reacted to the situation, 9ij mu7taram!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite: ee adree, 7aywaaaaan! ade:S aww 7ayati intai! ee adre eyanin... bas madri..;s

    ReplyDelete
  7. aghh !! what is wrong with that freak... he is so so sick he pisses me off !!

    plz post one more today :(

    loved this ! :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. ambayyyy!! Jassem shfee!! wai33=/ he's sick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susy Q: ee he is;/!! inshalla honey tonight;**

    Sexy_sour_sweet: eeeeeeee adreee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. poor Hala:( maskeena he's just sick!
    it was really nice of you to go to her and Khalid was 9ij amazing RAYAL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ee adreee;/ 7ayatii thanks;* btw I MISS U!

    ReplyDelete
  12. seriously i am on fire.. with rage! zain ini bint! law ini rayal, i would've killed him! ba3ad 3umry, what happened to her? ma tistahil..She really doesn't deserve this.. i wouldn't wish this for anyone, not even my worst enemy!
    Khalid and Lama, I don't think there's anything anyone could say..U did the right thing, 3asallah yarzigkum wiwafgkum dinya w akhra!
    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol i love ur hot scenes LOL ;p .. and mskeena Hala ,, bs she broke the moment :p haha inshalla more moments will come haha ;p ..
    mwaauh great part ;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. S: 7ayatii thanks alot!! if you were ib mukana u would have done that!! and hala taksir el 5a6ir 7ail! she is amazing wallah;/ Khalid 7ilaf he kills him, bas i guess what he did was better...

    Pearla: haahaha thx;**** ee 7adha!! inshalla;p thaaanks;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. what an ASS...I hate JASSIM, I hope its the end of him ;(

    O Hala, I didnt like her before bs maskeena 7beebty she doesnt deserve that ;(

    INTENSE post, I loved it ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love: 7ayaati i guess well have to c about jassem! and thats true about Hala, love u;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. May I know something? Is it true story! As far as I understood it is... Now the question is it in Q8??

    I mean come on I am not pointing fingers bs e7em ... doesn't it seem a BIT MUCH!!

    I mean love making parts I get, Chalet I get, Now guys walking into ur house... you going into ur house !!!! The best way to say it "it's not VERY COMMON"
    No matter what background you came in... As long as your q8ty there are common boundaries...

    Dates-Love making- beating- hospitalizing- Picking u up by the mid of the night...
    I swear I am not that conservative … Am I way too old fashioned?? wela Am I Bree Van De Cam in Wisteria lane here!! Someone please explain to me!
    Unless ur making this up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. it did sound like it .. my bad!!

    Does it mean to any other Arab nationality this as okaay??

    ReplyDelete
  19. We'll when your family is out for the summer its more than ok;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seriously?? Do u really believe that?? I mean is that what you want your daughter Misk to do? A Guy raping her.. O a guy hitting her o madrey esh!!
    I lived for so 5 years away from my family, we still don’t live together … my father business isn’t even Here, so u can imagine that he is never around! I don’t believe what you did is right!!
    And all these readers SERIOUSLY NO COMMENT!! All I read is I Love J and I hate K, since when having all this was OKAY!! Honestly as much as u amuse me with your little romance but Shame on you … on all of you! Btw I got to ur blog by people talking about how outrages things have been in Kuwait... Anyway I look forward to hear the rest of ur story!

    ReplyDelete
  21. well i didnt actually get raped, *itha you read the story* my friend did... and he did hit me, which is really common in Kuwait btw... and akeed Misk ma abeeha tkoun chethy, cause im gunna be there for her, unlike my mom, who passed away or my step mom and dad who were never there for me.
    what did i do wrong? i was a teenager with a boyfriend, how was that wrong?
    Sweety this is life, goods and bads happen, its not all fun and innocence. and the shame isnt on us, its on the people who dont understand how life is, and think they know everything *not pointing fingers*, but if you lived in your "palace" then princess you havent been in the real life, or met real people. And people dont need to read my story to know how "outrages" thing are in Kuwait... because they should read the news papers...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay new details in life to make us sympathy you! Is that how you want us to judge? Because I thought there was no judging in this story!
    Teenagers with boyfriends acceptable, Raping is not acceptable in any society or culture!!! So if that guy raped “hala” he shouldn’t be let loose! Beating up is as wrong as raping … and it is not common... Where do u live honey ?? I lived in SO MUCH COUNTRIES AND NONE TAKE BOTH RAPING OR BEATING AS COMMON!!!
    You asked what you did wrong since your mother passed away and your stepmother and father were never there for you, but you have a brother and sisters; you said your sister will not allow going on Dates! That means that she care enough to stop you from doing something wrong.. Which eventually you DID!!
    Trust me dear I am no princess .. I am as real as it can get, but I have morals and religion that kept me held together .. I believe in drinking leads to many things.. you allowed an alcoholic into ur life you allowed the beating into yourself.. “Hala” sat with a drink man sure he will rape her.. Dear simple logic.. nd things are not outrages .. We still have ethics and customs maybe your 2 cases are the 10% cases that happens in a country that doesn’t make common or Okay!
    Now khaled, when he asked if your “O” he has the right to ask you that .. For God sake you were wearing a thong in front of the guy in his chalet and not prepared oh and your sleeping there... and you were in a relationship with an alcoholic who raped a girl that both of you knows.. Once again simple logic!!
    True your story is out rages... you said that yourself and no matter what newspaper I am reading there are no such stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. B… I'm not asking for your sympathy! And I didn’t ask you to judge. 7abeebty this happens in Kuwait to a lot of girls and it did to me. 7esbalich il Kuwait innocent? La 7abeebty get out of you LA LA land because it isn’t. Rape is not acceptable but it is happening, and your right it isn’t acceptable in any society or culture, but it is happening in ALL of them.
    7abeeebty I don’t think you read the story STRIGHT because if you understood it (which you obviously didn't) it was maba7eth who took the "rapist".
    We'll listen up B… it's not always as easy as you think it is, and people's lives aren’t based on your beliefs, actually no one really cares about your beliefs because everyone has their own morals. And for me to bring in an alcoholic man into my life is MY CHOICE.

    HAHAHAHAHA you're funny. 10%? 7abeebty wain 3aisha? I don’t think you know Kuwait that much, or like I said your palace doesn’t have these problems, but KUWAIT DOES. And by the way, Of course you wouldn’t know because it hasn't happened to you. And they don’t put them bel jerayed because tu3tabar "fethee7a" itha a girl was raped. B, what I do or did in my life is simply MY business that’s what logic is all about.

    I dated J: MY CHOICE
    I dated Khalid: MY CHOICE
    Sry to ruin this to my readers,, but I MARRIED 5ALID : ALSO… MY CHOICE.

    B, I'm sorry to break this down to you but I would appreciate it if you stop reading and commenting 3ala my blog because it's MY STORY, MY LIFE, KAIFY. And I'm sure many of my readers agree with me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry 3al moda5ala .. bas agra kalaam B aqtene3 , agra kalam lama aqtene3! fa madry sheno bel thab6 el9a7! o elwa7ed lazim ma ya7kem 3ala shay ohwa ma 3asha B .. madry bas ana a3teqed lama mo mefta5raa eb kel shay saweta! bs hathy her LIFE HER STORY!! sawaa2 e3jebach B wela ma3jebach hal shaay 9ar.. ana ma agoool ena lama 9a7! bas entay ma tadreen sheno 7ayat'ha bel thab6 o laish 9ar chethy o ma 3eshtay yemkin ely ehya 3asheta!! fa 7araam! lata7kemeen 3alaiha chethy!!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for understanding my point of view Anonymous, btw im writing the next part now;*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Okay so B! we all have ethics and we all follow are religion but i dont see where this blog has to do with any of that. um, so you say its 10% of the problems this country goes through, well it isnt 10%, 7ayaty these problems are serious and they do happen in kuiwait and all over the globe. and you dont see those problems all over the news or anchored on tv ever, because as a muslim country we learned el sitir which we must do because after all il kil e3arif il kil ib q8. even if you werent a kuwaity these problems happen. you dont have to go attacking Lama's blog just because she included rape, druck people and all the shit that is actually happening in kuwait, wake up this is the real world wether you live here or not IT HAPPENING ITS REALITY WE LIVE WITH IT WETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT. and this blogpspot.com is a public site for people who are talented enough and brave enough to write down there stories/experiences for others to learn from. you're not forced into readign this nor checking it out, you also dont have to believe it if you dont like it you can go read someone else's blog if whatever lama is saying bothers you alot! you dont have to go on accusing her of lying, its called creative writing its a talent some people have it others dont!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! poor Hala what a jerk ya rabi i dont think he has a heart at all...and poor lulu her mojo got ruined hahah just as things got interesting for her they had to ruin it mskeeeena kisrat 5a6ri....ya rabi 3aliah hal khalid sij rayal...loving every part

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just started reading w 7adi indimajt... hatha bidal my i study for my exams ga3da agra ur story;P Bs i have a question... u mentioned ina this is a real story right?? ye3ni everything that happened to hala happened in real life? was she really raped?? is jassim real? walla 5ft mn ili ga3d y9eer! bs other than that 7adi mindamja w im really enjoying ur story =]

    ReplyDelete