Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Part 23

Mama left the room, she needed to go home get wake up baba and give him his medications, cook, then go to my sister then come back to me...

Me: Jassem eg3ad

Jassem: ha lamooytii tabeen shai?

Me: ee, i6la3 bara

Jassem: what?

Me: get out!

Jassem: why honey do you need to change? Is there anything wrong?

Me: yea, this is wrong!

Jassem: what's "this"?

Me: us being engaged, go back to Hala I don’t want you anymore and I made that clear just as you did in starbux!

I didn’t shed a tear or skip a heartbeat, I didn’t even care! And he just left.

I left the hospital the same night and had Jana and Sara came over to watch a movie. I haven't seen my nephew yet!! I wanted to so bad! We had fun that night and they left after they made sure I slept.

Two days later Mama, Baba, Faisal and Rula left for their vacation and the left me behind. They were thinking of canceling to stay with me but I insisted since they have planned this for the last 3 months. I wanted the house to myself, I wanted freedom and peace!! They were going for 7 weeks to America and around Europe with some family friends. so my daily schedule was to:

Wake up

Breakfast: starbux with friends

Go shopping, walk around, sleep, whatever!

Lunch: Eat anywhere they choose

Go to a movie, chocolate bar, walk around or hand out at home

Dinner: NO dinner

That was my boring routine. Each and every day it was the same and I would come back home all alone, sleep by myself or have a friend sleep over. Well my parents called to check on me every day and I would go to sleep over at Lena's house and play with Talool. I actually enjoyed my time and I didn’t have to think of Jassem or Hala. Yet I saw them twice together. Once in starbux holding hands and the second was in Chilies. They were sitting next to each other and he had his hand around her. I heard they were engaged but I wasn’t sure of my source.

6 comments:

  1. welcome back :)

    zain sawaytay .. that was the right decision !!
    ma yestahlich .. u deserve better ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. -F-: thanks honey;*
    yea I was so proud of myself!! thank babe;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. U deserve so much better 7beebty... bs i have a Q: u two were engaged? He was in ur room, i dont get it, im so confused. mn zaman i didnt read ur blogs :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. susy.Q: thanks honey.. 7abeebty i had a car accident then i was bel mustashfa w jedam mama and baba 6alab eedy so he could be around u knw
    ? honey read the parts u havent read then ask me all you would like:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is not worth it, im so glad you left him uhwa o il 5ysa Hala (sorry) ;**

    welcome back babe you were missed, I hope child birth isnt taking its toll on you and I commented on the previous post ina Misk a beautiful name like your baby girl (alah e5aleha inshalah) ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur right! dnt be sorry;*... thanks honey i missed you more!! 7ayati intai thanks alot i love you!! u really like it??! ee childbirth is taking alot of time:/

    ReplyDelete