Friday, March 20, 2009

Part 33

An hour later

Me: Khalooodi wa5er I'm cooking!!

Khalid: goulai wallah ana khaloodich

Me: walla, now stop and go sit there

I was facing the counter trying to cut some veggies for the salad while the fried chicken was on the stove, he was hugging me from the back and kissing the back side of my neck, and tickling me!

Khalid: gooleeha!

Me: wallah inta khaloodi *I felt the blood shoot through my blood streams*

He turned me slowly held 5a9ri with big hands from each side and looked into my eyes.

Khalid: 5alid shlone I'm going to cook *he was starting to come closer, now looking at my lips*ya3ni wallah ma yamdi and you aren’t hel…

His luscious lips were hung onto mine, he separated mine and closed them back up using his lips slowly and gently, while his hands felt up my back slowly, I couldn’t do anything I couldn’t kiss him back, I just wanted to enjoy him, his lips went down to my lower lip and started to suck on it and slightly bite it, then I did the same, he hugged me closer to his body till all our body parts touched each other. Then he stopped, looked into my eyes…

Khalid: 7elw?

Me: wayed
Khalid: u want more? *he said it in the most sexual tone his voice was so deep*

Me: yea, after I cook *we both burst out laughing*

Khalid: thanks for ruining the moment! *nazal wayha acting all sad w 6ala3 il bur6um*

Me: ill make it up to u after we eat *shy*

Khalid: ok *he grinned*

It was our first time to be all *mushy *lovey* kissy*!! It was embarrassing yet we both enjoyed it. It was different; I guess we needed that, especially with everything going on. Half an hour later, I set the table; put the golden fried chicken on the table with the fries while he got the salad and the cokes. We enjoyed the food and each other's company.

Me: khalood ana ba93ad ur room anagelik shai to wear for tonight, I want u to look so good, 3ashan n7irha

Khalid: mashy baba, u still remember when it is?

Me: yea sweety

Khalid: k then go ill go to Mr. Baker and get us some deserts!!

Me: k bye *kissed his forehead*

I went up to his room; it was on the far left, OMG it changed so much! When we were kids it was full of toys and games now it's just plane black. I looked around his room and at the pictures, cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute I found a picture of our brothers and sisters all in a group smiling to the came, me and khalood were in the middle next to each other. Haha It is so cute readers I might even post it; p I went to his cupboard looked through his clothes and picked a white Gucci 8amee9 with beige shorts with white Todd's. I just loved that look it was so sport sheik!!I placed them on his bed and went back down, I sat for a while watching the tv to find him coming in with starbux drinks and Mr. baker sweets. We sat there for a while talked, joked around.

Khalid: 7abeebty what time is it?

Me: chena it's 5:20pm

Khalid: and when are you supposed to meet Hala?

Me: at 8pm in Capers

Khalid: then shrayech agi6ich home u take a bath look good for me while I do the same then we'll meet up go to Hala then well do something. K?

Me: sure!! Ok listen I chose the Gucci 8amee9 you know the white one with the logo print on the cuffs and your beige shorts and your white Todd's. 7elw?

Khalid: wayed, yala meshaina?

Me: yala!

We got into the car listening to the song, "3a6ni wa3ad"

Khalid and I: *screaming on the top of our lungs off beat*3A6NI WA3AD AN6IR BA3AAAAAAAD 3AWETHNY KIL ILY INFIGAAAAAAAAD 6AMENY IRSEEEEELY 5ABAAAAAAAAAAAAR SHOUGY MIN IL JAAAAAAAMRA A7AAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!! YERTHEEEK NEBGA LIL 2ABAD ANA EF BAAAAAALAAAAD W ENTA EF BAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD???

Khalid lowered the music

Khalid: tadreen ina ur perfect?

Me: tawek tadree haha

Khalid: haha la wallah min 9ijy!

Me: why do u say that?

Khalid: you understand me!! Like other girls wouldn’t do that in front of a guy!

Me: I know, I'm just not them

Khalid: that’s why I love you, your natural

Me: inzaain bas m8azaaal, 3eeeeeedha haha

Khlaid: inshaaaalaa mama haha

Khalid put back that part and we sang along, we loved that song it was so heartful..

We got home…

12 comments:

  1. ee wallah "ba3deeeeeeeen ! "
    please longer posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kiss was sizzling, both of them together are sizzling, and he will look sizzling in ANYTHING he wears (its my new word instead of amazing, I noticed I over say it lol) ;**

    GREAAAT post...bs short ;(

    love you babe ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love u guys ;*
    ur both just perfcect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy_sour_sweet: now agoooooooolich;*

    Susy.Q.: inshalla;p

    Love: ur the sizzling one;*

    -F-: we love you more,ur amazing!;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. the kiss wow just wow simply wow! i love it when ur togther! khaled is khayal hes amazing, sweet, caring, rayal, mu7ataram, ow kelshaaaaaay! hes perfect!! and thouqa bil aghany khayaaal! i love his taste;p.. pls i wanna knw what happens ma3a hala nxt pls cnt wait;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. is this a real story;p?.. Btw loving it;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. bagoolich shay!!
    i wont comment on what happened 'cause it's breathtaking!
    Bas ..3a6ny wa3d is an all-time favorite of mine! I'm glad it's someone else's song, now..with a story ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. exquisite: ur wow wallah;* eeeeee eyanin so far;p i love those songs too inshalla ka shwai w ull knw;*

    ANONYMOUS: YUP IT IS;P thx honey;*

    S:hehe thx sweety;** eee it became our song:$

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3alaikom bil 3afya lol I'll give it to u 2 any day !

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am a new reader ow 7aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadi 7aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadi 7aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadi im loving it whether its real or not la2nich soooooooooooo talented i love how u tell us every single detail btw plss plsss kitbai asamee elsongs at the end of the posts 3ashan abi asma3hum ow adish feeling weyakum hehehe....loving u wallah pls dont stop

    ReplyDelete