Thursday, March 12, 2009

Part 27

I saw a guy wearing a dish dasha with short jelled back hair, and a big nose with small eyes and big lips. I felt so shocked he looked uglier not hotter at all! He looked like a 3gaidi guy from marina or something…So all I did for him obviously went to waste!!! I walked to his table…

Me: il salam 3alaikum

Khalid: Wa 3alaikum il salaam, 7ayaach *as in ba'3aitai shai??*

I pulled out a chair and sat down…

Khalid: 7ayaach?

Me: y7ayeek, so shlonek long time no see!!

Khalid: yea 7eta intai long time no see..? *confused*

1 message received:

Khalid: Ga3ed a3id 9arlich 15 minutes wainich??!

I didn’t want to turn and look at him, its embarresing so I msged back…

Me: ana ga3da weyaak 3al 6awla;p

Khalid: R u serious?! Im alone…

I turned and looked at the guy I was sitting with…

Me: 5alid shfeek?!

The guy: i5ti minu 5alid?!!

Me: weeeeeeeh asfa 7esbaly Khalid, im so sorry, uff shfeek ma tgoul shai min awal ma ga3adt!!

The guy: ana shfeeni? Madri minu ely yah w ga3ad 3al 6awla w ysoulif… ana?

I just got up with me RED face and turned to find him sitting on the table behind us and laughing his ass off… I didn’t want to go sit with him I was so embarrassed and I didn’t want to make the same mistake twice… faj2a he stood up and came up to me…

Khalid: lama?

Me: ee *Still blushing!!*

Khalid: laaish mesta7ya tara t9eer!!, but come on u thought I was him!! Give me a little credit adree kint jaikar w ana 9'3eer but not that much!!

He started to laugh as he put his hand on my back and led me to the table, I started to laugh too..He was wearing a crispy baby blue Burberry shirt and white shorts. He was taller than me in a lot and his body was so built with a 6 pack stomach the way I liked it. So for starters he is STYLISH!! Looked up at his face he has long gorgeous hair, (ely when they put the cap on the ends of the hair curve out) he had sharp features, his lips were big, his eyes were wide, his nose was small, he looked nothing like the old Khalid!!

I'm not sure why but every time our eyes met we would both smile and my heart would flutter, we ordered food and drinks, and worked on the pictures I brought along with me… we enjoyed ourselves a lot, he was the perfect guy, a guy I had in my life all along but never gave any attention to, a guy that could complete and would complete me.

We left there at around 10:30pm. He walked me to my car held the door till I got in.

Khalid: lama me7lawa, 9ayra '3air 3an gabl, ya3ni ma 3araftich!!

Me: 9ij? Ya3nii to the better or the worse

Khalid: 6ab3an the better!!

We both blushed and I looked down!!

Khalid: yala lama ana basayrich lain baitkum, bas mu it6eereen haa (and he gave me a big smile with his pearly white teeth) w 7e6ai ur headphones aby akalmich till we get there laana ma abe nmil bil way

Me: inshalla baba Khalid *blush!!*

He slowly closed the door and got into the Range parked next to me and drove me home, We stopped at a red light was behind me.

Khalid: 6al3eeny

Me: shlone?

Khalid: min the center mirror ily it6il wara

Me: ok, kaah im looking *we smiled at each other as our eyes met*

Khalid: haa tisti7eeeeen??

Me: noo *with a laugh*

Khalid: inshalla tshoufeen 6ireejech! The ishara opened

Me: haha ok ok!

He drove me home safely and we closed the phone planning on seeing each other the next day for breakfast to work on the "project"! well I didn’t care about that anymore, all I cared about was him, his personality, he is funny, fun, talkative, caring, hot everything a girl would want.

Everything I want.

13 comments:

  1. okaaay wow! the post is just wow! khaled is wow ow akeeed ya3ne entay ba3aad woow!!;p 7ady 7abait khaled khala9 i love him! i say go for it;p haha!
    thaanks for the amazing post.. keep up the greaat work;) ow meta ma namat misk post wa7ed thany pls;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. men el she6a nesait hahah u are funny! ga3da bil 6awla ma3a hathak el 3gaidy hahah magdar atkhayal shaklich ow wayhich when u saw the real khaled!;p its hilarious;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgggggggg !!! agh walla im so hooked thank u so much for the post i loved it !!! please another one asap !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love khalid so u have our green light to fall for him ;p
    now thats sounds more like the man who should deserve our lama :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisite: haha 7abitich il 3afia ur the WOW one;p inshalla mama;* loool ee FASHLA~!:P

    Susy.Q: 7ayatii thanks;* inshalla soon:)

    -F-: aww 7ayatii intaw, i hope u dont change ur minds;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOL 3ad howa shway ba3ad wayid jaree2 oo ashkara. ya3ni shako 6al3eeny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEE uff 7ada wahagni w esti7aaaaaaaaaaaaaaat;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaaay !! new guy .. he seems nice ! i like him ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. IM SO LOVING KALID !!
    new post please:*

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaahaa:*
    i love khalid already;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE KHALID, wohooooo Khalid, yaaaay khalid!!
    baaaabe please longer posts please leana im sitting her smiling o picturing everything and when it gets to the good part the post ends :s

    I know you have a life bs please 3shany ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. R: really?:D inshalla

    Finicky:ahhahah i love u:*

    love:inshaaaaaallah ;*

    ReplyDelete