Friday, March 13, 2009

Part 29

As I approached our table his eyes were covering me all up and he had a simple smile, uff his dimples were so cute, and I’m in love with his dirty look, its so sexy! He was wearing Abercrombie and Fitch training pants and a white polo.

Khalid: hala bil zain

Me: hala feek

Khalid: ta3alai gi3dai hnee

He stood up and pulled out the chair I was going to sit in

Me: so shlonek?

Khalid: tamaam

Me: you look so sleepy

Khalid: yea I know haha

Me: ok lets order I’m starving!

Khalid: ok sure

We ordered our breakfast and orange juice and started to remember the “old times”, all our memories as children

Me: hahaha remember when we were in the chalet once and your brother was in the bathroom and we scared him by the noises we made outside..

Khalid: yea hahaha he got out of there crying!!

Me: how old were we like, 9 aw 10?

Khalid: yea I was 10 and you were 9, I think and he was 12 or something

Me: haha what about the time we stole the car?? Remember what your dad did when he found out it was you from kumar?
Khalid: yea I hated that driver, haha yea remember, I was grounded the next day and I couldn’t go swimming with you guys, bas 7aram your dad convinced him otherwise…

Me: ok Khalid,, about my..

Khalid: goulai khalood

Me: KHALID

Khalid: goolai khalood

Me: kh- a- l- I d

Khalid: az3al?

He looked at me with his dark brown eyes, its like he got into my soul

Me: about my project

Khalid: az3al.

Me: khalood *I said it blushing and so fast I don’t think he heard it* about my project, shrayek we cruise around after breakfast and take pictures?

Khalid: sure *he had the biggest smile on his face!!*
(I remember how I always had a crush on her, I cant belive we became really far, ityanin and her personality is amazing, I love her, its too fast I know, what am I saying bas I imagine her as my gf, my love, my wife, we have always been perfect together!) ana raye7 il 7amam ok?

Me: sure…

I sent mama a msg: YOU ARE AMAZING, I LOVE YOU;*

Mama msg: laish mama?

Reply: mama Khalid is amazing!

Me: excuse me, the check please
Waiter: No Maam, Your husband payed for it!

Me: no no he is not my husband were friends

Khalid: hopefully not for long

I blushed ignoring his comment! He sat down…

Me: laish defa3t?

Khalid: ana 3azmich 3aib 3alaich!

I looked down to read Mama’s msg: ok 7abeebty don’t start anything! Mama you know ana a3aref his mother, w 3aib, just keep it as that, friends, ok 7abeebty?

I smiled and replied: ok mama, I still love you;*

I looked up at him still smiling, he gave me this look as in what’s wrong with you…

Me: mama tsalim 3alaik

Khalid: Yakima *faj2a his confused face lit again and he smiled* meshaina?

Me: yalla

Khalid: my car?

Me: sure

We walked to his car, and we talked about when I needed to submit the project to see how long I had to work on it, when we got to the car, we sat in, and he started saying a couple of prayers then we drove off,,,

10 comments:

  1. la khalaaa9 officialy a7ibbaaa;p hes so sweeeeet!

    thaaanks for the post;* ga3da a7awel ared anaam 7ady ta3bana ow mareetha kilish mu nayma bs ham i saw u updated fa ma gedart ma agraa;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hes cute - lakin chanhe 6a7 ibsir3a??

    ok yallah bsir3a naby na3rif whats the catch. LOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. exquisite: hehe 7ayaati;** salamaaat ma tshoufeen shaar!! 7eta ana sick:(

    3anooda: haha well, we knew each other min yahaal yimkin 5 years ma kalamna ba3ath w he is the kind ely forward;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7abeebty eshar mayeech;** wee salamaat matshufeen shar;* 3ad deeray balich you hv misk latet3adaa! hope you feel better;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7ayatii inta;* el shar ma eyeech!! inshalla mama;* thanks honey u 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOOOOOOOOO !! Why did she have to say you have to keep it as friends!! :S no c'mon you guys are perfect.. you were his little sweetheart fromt he begining ... please keep him ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, bas who said i listened;P haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it just me or was his reaction off when you told him your mom said hi ?? ;**

    LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. eee i know!! he LOVES you more;**

    ReplyDelete