Saturday, March 21, 2009

Part 35

As we got into Capers we made our way up to the couches, we sat in the cornered couch, she wasn’t there yet, it was 7:40pm, and she had time… Khalid and I sat next to each other hand in hand and he was telling me these lame stories to get my mind off of what's happening. He noticed my tension, my hands became so cold! He held them and rubbed them against his to make them warmer.

Khalid: Mara ana w my cousins were playing truth or dare bil chalet.

Me: ay cousin

Khalid: 9ager! 3arafteeeh? The really tall one

Me: ee il 5ibil?

Khalid: ee ahahah anyways we were playing when…

I couldn’t listen to him or talk back, you guys I was so worried and I didn’t know why! After 3 months of what happened why couldn’t she just let go?! Why couldn’t she just stop all her shit and get out of my life like I asked her to do?! What if she'll look better and take Khalid too? But no no he wouldn’t dare think of that, but what if she'll attract him more?

Me: uff la ta5tha! *tears filled my eyes*

Khalid: w 6abait el ba7aar w… 7ubi shfeech… ta5eth minu?

Me: taa5thek.

Khalid: hal zbala? No sweety she wouldn’t… b3dain ana minu yabeeny, 7ady jaikar *haha*

Me: ana yal jaikar *hahaha*

1 message

Hala: we9alt, wainkum?

Reply: the usual

That’s how we used to talk when we were friends we understood each other. To be honest *LOW THINKING VOICE* after all she did, I miss her deep inside somewhere, shhhh don’t tell Khalid he'll kill me!! But let's be honest I don’t know what happened to her, we grew up together, U555 BITCH!

I heard footsteps up the stairs, then faj2a everything came to mind, should I say hi? Stand up and say hi? Hug her? Cheek kisses? Ignore her and act like I'm talking to Khaloodi? Smile? Stay serious?

Me: jees galbi

Khalid: shda3wa shda3wa tara kilha zbala yayah!

I went with the "I don’t care half serious half ignoring her look", 9ARA7A?! I WANTED REVENGE NOW! As soon as I saw that bitchy MU ME7LAWA face I wanted revenge!

Hala: il salam 3alikum

Khalid: wa 3alaikum il salam

Hala: you were supposed to come alone!!

Khalid: 3indich mani3? *mnafis w wa9la 7addah*

Hala: *sat down* la it's fine…ok I want to tell you something, ever since we left each other...

Me: la et6awleenha w ehe g9eera, shtabeen?

Hala: Lamoo, I'm hala!! We completed each other!! Remember everything we went through and did together?

Me: Nah I have someone who completes me now w oho yiswach *smile* and No I'm sorry I threw out all your memories except for the bitchy ones, they simply won't get erased.

Hala: never mind that, I need your help.

Me: huh, u need my help? Why me why do u expect me to stand with u! 5air?

Hala: I'm pregnant

Me: mabrook

Hala: I'm not married yet

Khalid and I opened our eyes wide and were shocked.

Hala: I know I know, I need someone now!! I don’t know what to do or who to go to.

Khalid: 5al9eena sh9ar!

Hala: remember when I used to always tell you twa5reen 3anah?! Then the night he hit you in your room? When you wanted me to leave?

I looked at Khalid, and he had his angry face on

Me: yea…

Hala: ok this is what happened: Jassim kan killah ydizly msgs yet7arash feeny, and I was already in love and he was yours. So kil marah we were together I would let you answer my phone hoping you would look through the messages to find out cause 5ift I tell you and you wouldn’t believe me so after the day he took you min Starbux kint wayed 5ayfa 3alaich! And I was so scared to do anything!

Hala: I called him to make sure you were ok and I asked to meet him anywhere!! He said he didn’t want people to see us together so they won't take a wrong impression so he wanted us to meet in his chalet, he told me that you would be in my chalet,. And I thought that would be perfect since I would talk to him, and khalaa9 we would figure everything out w ena ywa5er 3ani so you could have a good relationship… and the plan was inah awal ma I get to my chalet netfaham both of us and agoulich twa5reen 3annah.

Hala: When I got to his chalet he greeted me in and wala china we were there to end his nonsense. We sat in his 9ala and I started telling him ina he should stop this w inich t7ibeena w ina he should stop doing all his shit to you and me!

Khalid: ya5i 5al9eena get to the part!

Hala: mashy, so… when he refused ina I tell you about everything w ena ywa5er 3ani and I insisted, he came on top of me, and ripped off my dress and…

Me: aby details!

Khalid: why baby?

Me: I need to know. I want this out of my system I don’t want to spend my time trying to imagine what happened I want you to tell me Hala.

Hala: fine

Khalid gave me a kiss on my head

Khalid: intai bas aamrai w ely tabeena y9eer

Hala: yait ba6la3 min il chalet wila he pulls me into his bedroom, takes off my dress and my underwear and did the basics

Me: Hala! I want to know the details

Hala: (I bet this is so hard for her) *sigh* mashy, he started to give me kissed down my neck to my breasts then he went up again after a long five minutes, and kissed me on my lips, but I didn’t kiss back, I was trying to get out of the room but he was too strong to let me go… he took of my lower underwear and raped me.

Both Hala and my tears started rushing out!

Yet, I was the only one that had someone to comfort me.

Hala: *wiped off her tears* after he raped me he told me that if I spit out a word to anyone he would kill me w yeftha7ni. I ran into the bathroom to clean up, I felt disgusted I hated myself I wanted to kill myself! When I got out he looked worried, LAMA WAIN?

Hala: And how was I supposed to know I was with him! He ordered me to get into his car and that well go to your house, the whole ride back we said no words, we just called you, I couldn’t tell you anything I was hopeless, I needed you but you were too far away, when we got there his temper was up the roof, and you asked me to leave before you opened the door.

Me: yea

Hala: I didn’t know what to do; I went down and stood behind a car waiting for my driver to pick me up. The next day I woke up really early and called your house to check up on what happened and your nannies managed to tell me that he hit you and that he left. I came to your house rushing I had bruised all over my body, I got into your room and saw you there sleeping, I kissed your head, and I saw your face with all the bruised and your body was full of blood and bursted out crying, I wanted you to wake up and see me so I could tell you! And I didn’t want to wake you up!!

Hala: I was too scared, a while later I heard a car park bara your house, I ran into Rula's room hid and found out it was him, I heard his voice waking you up I smell his cologne, the one I despised, I sneaked out of your house slowly and left home. I couldn’t face you not after what happened and I left the love of my life and I left you. I couldn’t do anything. Then for the next two months he would call me and order me to be in his house at a certain hour as if I was his prostitute. After your car accident I couldn’t visit you hadadny and I was too scared too. Bas I did visit your sister and saw the baby we always talked about how we would spoil it!! He didn’t know about that though *she smiled* and when I knew he proposed to you I swore that I wouldn’t let you go through with it! I wouldn’t let you marry a faggot. So I needed to get him and have you as an enemy even though it was so hard and I loved you so much. But the more I gain him, you guys would get further apart and that’s what I wanted! So he would leave you alone.

Hala: So I heard the engagement was off I tried to gain him. And the two times I saw you in starbux he was begging me not to tell anyone about what I knew since at that time I didn’t care about anything and I just wanted to spill to anyone, then when we say you I told him I wanted to go say hi and he slapped me and was like how dare you and we left. The second time when I was wearing your dress it was because I wanted you in any ways I wanted to feel you next to me! And when I saw you come in I was so mad at him because he whispered into my ear about how he was going to make you go through the same shit I'm going through. And he always wanted me around for his pleasure and when he went out with people he wanted us to be a couple bil 8a9eb.

Khalid: shlone you got pregnant?

Hala: less than a month ago I was in his chalet ta7at awamra, we had sex and for the first time he came in me. Then my period didn’t come on time, at all for the next month. I told him, and he gave me an option of traveling chena bakamil masters or something for a year and give the baby up, and that he would kill me if anyone knew and he was out of it. He said that he would just give me money but nothing more. He wanted me to get rid of it. And now I don’t know what to do.

Me: and you expect me to believe all of this?

Hala: I know it's hard to believe bas I swear its proof

Khalid: wain il ethbaat?

Hala: ill call him and listen ok?

Khalid: ok.

Was I supposed to automatically believe her? This all happened and she was the one who needed help, not me? Was this one of their fucked up games or was it true? Did she really want me to be safe and that’s why she went through all of this?

18 comments:

  1. olaa! that jassem is an ass! wai3 qathnyy! shenu 3abala el banat li3ba? poor hala, ksarat kha6ry eb hal post bs madry im gonna wait the nxt post to judge if shes good wela laa.. bs 9ij she went through a lot its not easy, i mean shes pregnant!;s

    keep it up cnt wait for mre;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont believe her :S:S:S !!!!! oo jassim.. maaal 6aaaaag !!!!!! i teared reading this.. :S:S:S !!!!! umbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaih maderii mino a9adig aw achathib.. :S:S



    cant wait 7g ily yaaay :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. shes such a good friend bas she wasnt supposed to let him take advantage of her !!
    love it next post plz ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh MYY i didn't see this coming !!
    jassim is he for real ?? i can't beileve this .. i feel pitty for him !
    he's sick !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear God!
    That ...... I'm on the verge of killing him myself.. if it's really true..
    I think it's hard for her to lie about something like that !
    Oh God..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite:* :
    Ee adre 7aywaan! I hate him ee 7aywan chena 7alaw:@ ee takser il 5aa6ir , ee wait and c,, ee 7aram! It's too toooo much!

    7aLeeB KaKaW :
    Ee adre:S its ok sweety;/ ana 5nigatny il 3abra while I was reading it!!

    Anonymous:
    Ee bas I guess hatha ely gdarat 3alaih:S she thought she was helping!
    -F- :
    Ee I hate him he is crazy!!
    S :

    Ee ya3ni madri a lie cant be that easily told!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shoofay in my case, seriously ma a3arf achathib kelish..bas hers is too thought out, so unless she's the devil, she's a really good person and actually thought things through as they were happening.. I'm hoping she's the 2nd..

    ReplyDelete
  8. S: inshalla she is! takser il 5aaaaa6ir!

    ReplyDelete
  9. for some reason a believe her. I mean no one and i mean no one not even the worlds biggest liar would make up something this dramatic.
    I hope you do help her... after all she was ur friend and even if u dont wanna help her cuz of ur feelings, then help her put cuz ur the better person

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate her, I hate Hala I know maskena and maybe I should feel bad for her for what Jassim did with her, bs I dont care I just dont like her ;(

    But I love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. there is any post tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  12. How come I just saw this post:s no one told me abt it:s plus Hala, I don't feel pity for her at all;s a7is it's all an act, even if it's not she must've compromised plus ihya ghal6ana min il bidaya

    I agree with love I hate her, but I love you;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susy q.: just wait and c:P

    love: i know what you mean thats how i felt!! i love you more;**

    anonymous: yea inshalla

    Cupid:madrii i thought u knew;/ well u never know i love you even more sweety;**

    ReplyDelete
  14. agool .. this is for Misk

    http://gulf.salmiya.net/songs/abadee/ram/abadee161.ram

    it's gonna be our song ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Meta next post?!!!

    ReplyDelete