Friday, March 13, 2009

Part 28

“KAAAIF NA5FEE 7OBANAA W IL SHOUG FAATHE7, W FY MALAMI7NA MIN IL LAHFA MALAAMI7...”

YES, he had his own ring tone already since last night *BLUSHING*

My phone was ringing so loud, I was looking for it with my right hand, my eyes were still closed, I didn’t want to wake up! Being the heavy sleeper I am!

Me: aloo *cranky voice and eyes still closed*

Khalid: 9aba7 il 3asal, r u still sleeping

Oh shit I completely forgot about our breakfast date! I jumped up into my sitting position and opened my eyes wide to adjust them to the light.

Me: la la mu nayma!!

Khalid: ahaa so you’re the kind of girl that answers after the fifth phone call?

Me: *shiiiiit!* ok ok guilty as charged

Khalid: laa ana za3alt

Me: laish?!

Khalid: I’m so happy I’m going to seeing you today so I woke up early sent you a msg, then got dressed
then called and ur sleeping? *he sounded sad *

Me: Khalood I’m so sorry wallah mu 8a9di, I just slept late last night and…

Khalid: STOP!

Me: what?

Khalid: say it again! *his voice turned into a demanding voice*

Me: I’m sorry

Khalid: no say everything you just said again!

Me: Khalood I’m…

Khalid: bas stop!

Me: shfeeek?! *confused*

Khalid: rathaiteeny!

Me: How?!! Ma 5alaitny akamel 7eta!

Khalid: mu ana khalood?! 5ala9 rethait!

Me: huh?

Khalid: you said khalood while you were saying sorry w men hal kilma rethait!

Oh no I didn’t!!!!!!! THIS IS SO EMBARESSING! I didn’t say a word, I was frozen in my thoughts.

Khalid: fedait ely yisti7oooon!!!

Me: Khalid BAS! *blushing*

Khalid: fine!! Ok get up and change, meet you in Johnny in half an hour!

Me: k

I closed the phone and got up to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

LAA LAA I couldn’t have said khalood, uff never mind that! What should I wear? The pink shirt with jeans?! No it’ll look like I don’t care, too casual! Ok how about my torques H and M skirt with the flowy white top, no ill look desperate!

I continued to think as I used the bathroom and applied my simple make up did my hair straight.

OK I’ll wear the jeans and the white flowy shirt, it’ll look nice and decent!

I got out of the house as fast as I can, I rode the car put my big Cavali bag in the passengers seat, put my earrings and necklace on, and drove of!

While I drove I found 5 missed calls from him and a msg. The msg said: 9aba7 il 5air ya 7elwa, yala 3aad I hope you woke up, I have been looking forward to this since yesterday 7eta ma nemt 3adil!! don’t ask why! Ill call you in a while!

As soon as I read the msg,,,

“KAAAIF NA5FEE 7O..”

Me: aloo

Khalid: hey where are you?

Me: on the way

Khalid: you got your headphones on?

Me: yea…

Khalid: great, so how long do you need to get there?

Me: give me 7 minutes

Khalid: *cracked up* laish mu 6 aw 8 why 7??!

Me: I don’t know its just going to take 7 minutes *as I joined him in laughter*

Khalid: haha ok ok, do you think you can talk and drive for 7 minutes?

Me: sure

Khalid: ok, ohh my favorite song, listen!!

Me: k
He turned up the music, “Sheftaha w enseeet nafse min akoon ma agdar aw9if ma jaraly law shara7t sha3ritin ma bain 3agle wal jenoon” as it was on we were both singing along, bas after the course staw3abt ina I was the only one singing, so I stopped!! He turned down the music!

Me: laaish I want to hear! I love the song!!

Khalid: and I want to hear your voice, I love it! So if you don’t sing it wont play! *chuckling*

Me: fine!

Khalid: asha’3la?? * so jumpy*

Me: no.

Khalid: Shai6ana ma te’3ayartai mako fayda feech *we both laughed*

Me: tara we9alt u?

Khalid: yea I’m parking

I glanced at my watch

Me: Khalid, when did we start talking?

Khalid: la7tha,, umm, 10: 15am

Me: and what time is it now?

Khalid: 10:22am

Me: told ya *grinning*

Khalid: haha told you, you havent changed a bit

Me: ok ok, I’m giving the valet my car, ill meet you inside bye

Khalid: bye

He is so cute!!!! Yet, I’m not sure of what he meant by I didn’t change a bit, does he mean I’m still a kid? Aw I’m immature? I hope he doesn’t cause I’m enjoying his company! I gathered all of my things and got into starbux, we sat outside, the weather was amazing, sunny with a drift of wind, and he looked astonishing!

8 comments:

  1. la la la khaled hatha khayaaaaaaal!!!!;p waaay eyaaaniiin 7addah! i love him ya3ne shakla 6ayeb ow he cares about you! a7iss aku shay biseer, shay zain ya3ne dnt wry;p

    amazing post, keep it up;)
    btw, khaled ya3jibne, 3enda thouq, m7amad 3abdu asrar el 3eyoun;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyanin mu 9a7 exquisite!! bas i belive that every man has his flaws and i guess well c them soon;p and I LOVE THAT SONG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lool bs athen ena the flaws mu wayed;p haha well wait an see what does he do;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya 7beeeb 8lbi 5alood! he's a keeper !! dont let him go ! im loving this <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. he means your still amazing ;**

    ReplyDelete