Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Part 50

An hour later we were in my car driving around… I showed him a couple of places we visited before, and then I told him each story we had in each place.

We got to Baskin Robins…

Khalid: ha 7abooba shenu taben?

Me: vanilla!

Khalid: with chocolate

Me: no baby I can't eat chocolate I have allergies.

Khalid: oh ok, what should I take?

Me: you mean what do you like?

Khalid: hehe yea

Me: cotton candy

Khalid: ok *he held my hand*

We sat there ordered our ice creams, ate up, and hung out.

2 hours later I dropped him to his car and we left to go home…
Khalid Calling

Khalid: haaaa baby

Me: ha 7abebe

Khalid: I want to see you after tomorrow

Me: where?

Khalid: chalet

Me: w your family?

Khalid: they aren’t going

Me: ok

BEEP BEEP BEEP



We didn’t talk since that phone call. The day after I woke up dressed up into my juicy tracksuit, straightened my hair and brought along my big Louis V. bag… I got into the car and messaged him telling him I was on the way, when I got there



Dialing Khalid:

Me: baby

Khalid: hala baby

Me: I'm out

Khalid: yala kane, do you see me?

Me: yea baby!

BEEP BEEP BEEP



I got out and gave him a big hug!!

Khalid: come here baby

Me: I missed you

I looked deep into his eyes

Khalid: me too…

We both smiled at each other

Khalid: come on in

He opened the door














































What do you want me to say?!

The room was filled with all the memories I showed him! All the pictures we took when we first met! Our baby pictures together, flowers banner that says, "You're all mine, happy anniversary"! I turned to look at him































































Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Khalid: agoolich shay?

Me: ee!!

Khalid: I remember.

Me: you remember?

Khalid: I remember you

Me: BABY REALLY? *my eyes were full of tears by now!*

Khalid: ee 7ubi, I remember you

Me: baby!!

I hugged him and he carried me and started to kiss my head

Khalid: but we are changing a lot.

27 comments:

  1. laaaa cliff hanger:( ba3ad may9eer this is short i am not satisfied haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwh:*
    What does he mean by "But we are changing a lot" ;\ can't wait for the next post:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwww!!! wa a5eran! bas shino y3ni we're changing alot, mafahamt :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. HE remmbers askaraa ga3d ijamlhaa anyways Thxx bas fee post thanii 9a7 ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaaaaw! 7abeeby khaled! eyaaaaniiin! I love him.. akheeran! bs what does he mean with "but we are changing a lot"? ma fahamt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats changing? ya3ne no more kissing and cuddling and being naughty aw changing as in meet me at the alter in your white dress kind of thing ;p?

    but he is ADORABLE and I REALLY hope he does remember, I miss the old khalid ;(

    love you beautiful ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww finally!!:D i'm so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwwwww <3333

    What does he mean by " but we are changing a lot?"

    CANT WAIT $ THE NEXT POST daahling :*****

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhh;***
    YAAAY he remembers!! waaay ya zeena;p! ..it's a true story.. am I right?;p
    -Queen D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! <333 lucky you =( ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg.!!
    51 :D :D :D :D ???

    ReplyDelete
  12. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  13. i rlly rlly rlly want a new post :(
    dont leave me hangingggggggggggggg

    ReplyDelete
  14. ambaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay plzz kamlaaay 3ajeeb this made me cyyy like heelll 7adaaa kamlaaay dont stop 3ajeeeeeeeb please ktbay ba3aaad !please

    ReplyDelete
  15. shalka khalooooooooooooooooodi biza3il ms.creative menah ow ana il9ara7a amoot feeeh ow ma abi iza3il ms.creative la2na ma3nata ana baz3al hmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder ishbegool..maybe no fooling around which is like the best part of a relationship lol....update soon love

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANK YOU :)
    YOU MADE MY DAY
    XOXOXOXOXOX
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  17. plz plz pooooooooooost im miss ur stories !!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  18. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :O a new posst pleaaaase

    ReplyDelete
  19. METAA NEW POSTT PLZZ!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey plz post i really need something hot and spicy!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. 51 ? when ? i miss ur stoory !! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG I didn't write any comment until i finished the 50 chapters,, An amazing story I can't describe how fabulous it is.. I totaly understand your feelings cuz it's similar to a lot of mine.. Lama go on with the story plz am tooooooo in to it,, Wish you the best in ur life.. Anne =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG I didn't comment on the story until I finished th 50 chapters,, an amazing story, I can't descrbe how fabulous it is.. I'm truly touched by ur story, and am toooooo in to it so plz go on with writing cuz I can't take my mind of of wats comin next,, Wish u the best Lama TC .. Anne =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. babe I hope everything is okay, we miss you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  25. WE NEEED UU ! pleasssee pleaaassee posstt where hve u dissapeard to ?

    ReplyDelete
  26. sugar :
    sorry sweety;* ka him baq to make it up
    Queen Bee :
    Madri, wait and c:*
    Confesssions :
    I don’t know:*
    Micky :
    U think? Ee ka him gunna post now;p
    Exquisite:* :
    He loves you too;*
    love ;** :
    haha well c soon;p
    me 2!!
    love you more gorgeous ;**
    Cupid ;* :
    : )
    Dazzlin :
    Inshaaaaala;**
    Anonymous :
    Queen D yea it’s a true story;*
    S :

    ;****
    cherriiMuffin :
    THAAAAAAAAAANKS;* not so lucky though..
    Anonymous :
    YEA:D
    Micky :
    okaaaaaaaaaaaaaai
    Anonymous :
    I wont;*
    Anonymous :
    7ayatii intai;* inshalla kah im baq!!
    Nawarii :
    Haha inshalla sweety;***
    CuteandCuddly:
    LOVE YOU MORE;**
    Anonymous :
    Kah im baq;*
    *R :
    Inshaaaaaaaaaaaaaala;)
    Anonymous :
    Now..
    Anonymous :
    Haha ok , hot and spicy coming up;p

    Pearla :
    Coming up;*
    annefal :
    7ayaaaaati! Thanks so much, I appreciate this;*
    love ;** :
    hey im baq;* miss u more!
    Anonymous :
    Im baq;*

    ReplyDelete