Monday, April 20, 2009

Part 48

He asked me to close my eyes, which I did…

I felt his hands cover my neck with something.

Khalid: open your eyes

Me: *speechless*

Khalid: you like it?

Me: I love it

As I got closer to him, to kiss his luscious lips he held my shoulders and moved me away.

Khalid: Lama shfeech?

Me: I want to give it back

Khalid: give what back?

Me: the present

Khalid: how?

Me: by a kiss

Khalid: lama how could you even think for a second that I would kiss you. I want you, I really do. Bas how do you expect me to let you give yourself to me itha ana I don’t know who I am yet! Aren’t you thinking about that? Don’t you think ina this would be wrong?

I started to tear, WAIN MY OLD KHALID?!

Khalid: shoufai lama. Ana aratheech with everything I can do. But don’t expect me aratheech 3ala wrong things you are doing.

Me: but… *tears escaped my eyes*

Khalid: but nothing.

I felt so embarrassed I couldn’t think straight. I just left the place and rushed to my car. I waited for a couple of minutes crying at the wheel but he did nothing. He didn’t come after me, NOTHING.

Compose message:

Khalid thanks so much but if this is the new you then I want the old one back. You don’t understand what we were. How can I explain. I want the old you back not this you!

1 message:

Wainich?

Compose message:

In my car

1 message:

Come inside.

I got out of the car and into the small room. He just sat there looking at me with tears in his eyes. I sat in front of him.

It was quiet for a couple of minutes

Khalid: shoufai lama. I don’t know what we were before. I didn’t get my memory back. And I might have done all this before but that’s not me anymore! I don’t remember anything! I fell in love with you now. On my ground! My rules! If I touched, kissed, etc. to you before then I pity myself for that. Because I know you are too precious to be touched or kissed right now. This is the man you are sticking with! I am not the same man I was before but I fell in love with the same girl and its either you accept that or ……

Me: I just miss you! The old you… you don’t understand what we had! It was priceless, we had our inside jokes, songs, certain things I can't have with anyone else… even you. I love you, but I'm in love with the old you… this might sound stupid but you differ a lot.

Khalid: I have an idea…

Me: hmm?

Khalid: how about we eat lunch while you tell me about how we met and everything that happened between us. Then after lunch we will go cruise in the car and you can tell me where we used to go, deal?

Me: ok

Khalid: come here

He pointed right next to him. I went there and kissed his eyes. So did he… we ordered food…

Khalid: ok yala tell me…

Me: it all happened when…

16 comments:

  1. I missed you wainich:s and aw 7araam:( enshala he gets his memory back:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a way I prefer the old Khaled too! kan ewanis akthar men the new Khaled! bs I hope he gains his memory back ow you have your old relationship back.. I hope his idea helps him remember;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! next plz ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME: ok so that was the 1ist time i waas evr first anywayz:
    ambaii 7araaam :( eksaraw 5a6ryy inshallah he get his memory back !
    bass a7ess'hom leil7een e7iboon ba3a'6 in a weird way !

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww ... i love the way things turned out !
    although everything changed but to the best i guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh he is better then the old one :)
    i love the new one more :)
    yalla next please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwww ,, Ya raaab he doesn't freak out , and he'll get his memory back and kolo back to normal !! yes i live in my fairytale world were everything is perfect LOL ..
    mwauh ;* love it , and love u

    ReplyDelete
  8. fashlaa lo ana mnich chan temanait il arth tenshag o tebla3nyy :/

    I think I like the new Khaled more! he's a true gentleman !

    ReplyDelete
  9. heeey that was short :S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Khalid did change a lot! But I like the new Khalid, he loves you a ton! Love this part:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. FIRST COMMENT! ;p
    when? .. haha yallah can't wait for the next post;*
    -Queen D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lamaaa it's short post plz plz :( we need a long one plus i like the new khalid way better than the old one i feel that the new one fy borders o limits with the old one makan fy 7dood

    ReplyDelete
  13. sexy_sour_sweet :
    YOU R:p
    Cupid ;* :
    7ayatii kani;* missed you too.. yup!
    Exquisite:* :
    Inshalla the ideas help him too!! Bas I think she should give the new one a try first… what about u?
    Anonymous :
    Inshalla;*
    S :
    Aha..
    Anonymous :
    NOpe;P
    Anonymous (me):
    Haha not first;p inshalla next time, but yea they do have this weird vibe
    Anonymous :
    I guess so too!
    CuteandCuddly :
    9ij? Madri I still cant decide;)
    Pearla :
    Cute;* I hope that happens;p I love you more!
    Ghezlaan :
    Hehe eeee!!! That’s true, he is!
    Anonymous :
    Sorry;*
    Queen Bee :
    Ee he does a lot!! It loves u to
    Anonymous :
    Hehe not really first Queen dee;p
    Anonymous :
    Inshalla, true, wayed ako 7dood with this one.

    ReplyDelete