Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Part 41

I'm sorry 3al g9oor;*

This is for Anonymous and Susy Q.

*****************************

August 23:

1 message received (8:54am)


Hala: Hey honey, I left the other day before you guys woke up, the driver picked me up. I didn’t want to cause you two trouble. I'm at home safe, so la t7ateen. Btw I love you thanks so much. I'm traveling to Lebanon for 2 weeks, I'm going to see what I can do about the baby and I'll let you know... bye;*

Reply:
It's ok sweety. Take care and tell me what happens, bel salama *kisses*


1 message received (9:04am)

Khalid: 7abeebty I'm sorry

1 message received (11:39am)

Khalid: Baby please forgive me

1 message received (4:19pm)

Khalid: 7abeebty you’re my life walla don’t let me go

1 message received (1:00am)

Khalid: Goodnight baba;*

August 24:

1 message received (12:10pm)

Khalid: BABY TALK TO ME, ANSWER ME R U ALRIGHT?

1 message received (12:13pm)

Khalid: I'll be back tonight. Bamurich at 10:00pm!

1 message received (10:23pm)

Khalid: wainich? Ana ta7at!

1 message received (10:50pm)

Khalid: Lama ana ta7at!

1 message received (10:59pm)

Khalid: Baby!

1 message received (11:40pm)

Khalid: I need u I swear

Don't blame me for not answering but for the past 4 days I stayed in bed, sleeping the whole time, and I didn’t want to answer him. I couldn’t answer him. I felt deceived!

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Me: haaaaa?

Mary: me lama!

Me: Mary (nanny) I want to sleeeeep!

Mary: how you not eat! I will tell mama!

Me: Mary go I want to SLEEEEEP!

I was so grumpy! And I wasn’t hungry! Uff '3a9eb? Awal ma bedait a'3fa…

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Me: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh WHAT?!

Khalid: r u dressed well?

Me: FAI9AL SHTABE?

Khalid: I'm not fai9al!

Me: U555 BANAM! MINU?

Khalid: afa!

He opened the door and came in, the light pierced into my eyes and I still couldn’t see who it was…

Me: YA ALLAH GOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT TO SLEEEEEEEP *Sniff Sniff* CLOSE THE DOOOOOOOR *I wined*

Khalid: inshalla

Me: Fai9al shtabe!!!?

Khalid: I'm not fai9al yal 5ibla!

The room was completely dark, and I felt him come closer and he got into the covers with me.

Khalid: ana 5alid.

He came closer and hugged me

Me: shtabe?

Khalid: abeech!

Me: maby!

Khalid: shenu ma tabeen?

Me: ma abeek

Khalid: min galbich?!

I stayed quiet

Khalid: MIN GALBICH?

Me: la!

Khalid: a7ebech

He started to kiss my neck, and then I moved away from him.

Khalid: shfeech?

Me: get out.

Khalid: but baby, I want you; I need you in my life

Me: that’s obvious

Khalid: what do you mean?

Me: you think I'm not a virgin and you forget our date, travel without telling me, and now you want me back?!

Khalid: baby I didn’t mean to.

Me: you should have thought about that before traveling!

Khalid: baby don’t do this, I'm not leaving you here!

Me: uff

I was too feeble to even argue, I gave him my back, get further away from him and closed my eyes tightly, feeling the tears run down my cheeks.

I felt him come closer to me till our bodies touched. His head leaned in over my shoulder.

Khalid: I can't bare see you cry like this, come here baby.

Me: *sigh*

I turned to face him and leaned my head on his chest and slept my night through.

I woke up again in the same position we were in, and he was asleep too. I glanced over to my phone to see the time, and it was 3:20am. I couldn’t sleep and I wanted to go out, I was so bored and hungry.

Me: Khalid, goum

Me: khalood

Me: uff Khalid wake up

I started to peck his lips and 7in over his head. 4 minutes later, he responded by pulling me closer to him and parting my lips and sucking on the bottom one. It has been so long without him, I needed his touch his kiss his smell. UFF his smell!! It was amazing! It was manly. I moaned lightly, he moved back.

Khalid: tabeen ba3ad

Me: ee

Khalid: ta3alai

He pulled me over him so now he was sleeping on his back and I was sitting in his belly facing him. He was wearing his jeans and Armani shirt, and I was wearing, granny panties. I wasn’t sleeping with much on…

I took his shirt off, and leaned down to kiss him, so both of our bodies touched. My chest felt so good on his chest. I felt his friend jump up, He brought his hands to my chest and pushed them closer to each other forcefully which made me go crazy. Now we were both moaning, but lightly that is… I stopped leaned back…

Me: YO3ANA! *pout*

Khalid: wa7alata! Ta3alai abeech ana

Me: aby akiiiiil!!

Khalid: ok ok goumai… *He smirked*

20 comments:

  1. yummyyy... I am hungry for something else *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous: ahaha;*

    Sexy_sour_sweet: haha eeee!!! true;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed uu;*

    Lol wallah I cant hate Khaled etsadgeen! I cant a7iba! shwaya narfaznyy bs still a7iba;p

    so what happened next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. plzzzz kmlaaaaaay ;( !!!!!!
    7eel 7looo el part bss 9ra7a TOO SHORT :( !! ma mdani andmj ella 5l9 :'(
    waiting waiting waiting ;**
    love ur blog so much <3

    xoxo
    anonymous ;p;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisite: i miss u more;* haha i know;p

    Anonymous: hehe inshalla;** it loves u too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;**

    Y7belik walla.. lesh dedicated to me? Keif I deserved this honor hehe!

    Merci 7ayati

    xxx - D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok now that I've read it, let me just say
    WOOOOOOOW!! I LOVE 5ALED YALLAH WHERES MY 5ALED!! <3

    Almhm as usual loving the posts and thank u so much 4 dedicating it to me. My next one will definitley be dedicated to u !!

    love u

    xxx - D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susy.Q: because you helped me through my depression akthar wa7da:$ ill get u a khaled;P aww thx, i love you!! haha thx:**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Y7belik walla.. 7beebty walla bl3ax I wanted to help.. Ma a7b ashoof a7ad kitha. Plus I know what ur going through so I'm here.

    Haha I think I already have a 5aled ;)

    LOL... aham shay ur better al7een.

    Luv U o intabhy 3la nfsik o 3ala ur newborn allah y5aleekm l ba3ath ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. 5alaaaaaa9t a5eran .. i read all posts Oo waiit'n 4 the others ..
    i LOVE ur story So MUCH!!
    waiitiinnnnnnn...

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow a5eraan ! i love ur details tara they're amazing .. and pooost sooon .. we missed u ;* mwauuh

    ReplyDelete
  12. May I know something? Is it true story! As far as I understood it is... Now the question is it in Q8??

    I mean come on I am not pointing fingers bs e7em ... doesn't it seem a BIT MUCH!!

    I mean love making parts I get, Chalet I get, Now guys walking into ur house... you going into ur house !!!! The best way to say it "it's not VERY COMMON"
    No matter what background you came in... As long as your q8ty there are common boundaries...

    Dates-Love making- beating- hospitalizing- Picking u up by the mid of the night...
    I swear I am not that conservative … Am I way too old fashioned?? wela Am I Bree Van De Cam in Wisteria lane here!! Someone please explain to me!
    Unless ur making this up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh btw the story is so much fun, and I love khaled!

    I am not a hypocrite.. I just want things to make sense to me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha thanks sweetĂ˝;** its ok i understand, and i answered u;) haha khaled loves u 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Susy.Q: 7ayatii inti;** i love u wallah! inshalla mama:$

    Anonymous: INSHALLA INSHALLA INSHALLA!!

    Anonymous: inshalla! thx sweety;*

    Pearla: OMG thanks;* inshalla tonight;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seriously?? Do u really believe that?? I mean is that what you want your daughter Misk to do? A Guy raping her.. O a guy hitting her o madrey esh!!
    I lived for so 5 years away from my family, we still don’t live together … my father business isn’t even Here, so u can imagine that he is never around! I don’t believe what you did is right!!
    And all these readers SERIOUSLY NO COMMENT!! All I read is I Love J and I hate K, since when having all this was OKAY!! Honestly as much as u amuse me with your little romance but Shame on you … on all of you! Btw I got to ur blog by people talking about how outrages things have been in Kuwait... Anyway I look forward to hear the rest of ur story!

    ReplyDelete
  17. B. please comment ib mukan wa7ed w la t3eedeen the comments in both parts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Meta next post? malait wana kel dgeega achayek :P

    D

    ReplyDelete