Friday, April 10, 2009

Part 42

We got into the car and we were thinking of a place to go…


Khalid: a7ebech


Me: ana akthar


Khalid: have you spoken to your mom lately?


Me: la, I just msged her gabel ams, u?


Khalid: ee, ysalmoon 3alaich


Me: Khalid


Khalid: hm? *busy changing the song on the ipod*


Me: Khalid!!


Khalid: 3youni, rou7y, aamrai!


Me: wain ra7 nakil?


Khalid: imshai il ma6aar


Me: haha yallah!!


Khalid turned up the music; we were in a MAZAAAAAAJ mood so we heard a mix of English and

Arabic slow songs. We opened the windows he took out a cig, wala3ha.


Me: can I have on?


Khalid: LA! *gave me a look*


Me: Khalid please!!!!


Khalid: just this one, w BAS weyay!


Me: ok *I kissed his cheek*


I took a cig out and wala3tha; I inhaled, and felt like my body became numb.


I want to spend my lifetime loving you

If that is all in life i ever do

I will want nothing else to see me through

If i can spend my lifetime loving you

Though we know we will never come again

Where there is love, life begins

Over and over again


We sang.


We got there, out of the car, into pizza express.


Khalid: shenu tabeen you eat?


Me: pasta


Khalid: ok


Khalid took ordered my food and his food, we sat there talking, laughing, eating, and joking

around. When we were done we got us cold drinks from starbux and headed to the car.


We got there


Khalid: tabeen tsoogeen?


Me: 3adi?


Khalid: ee bas deerai balich 3ala my car. *he kissed my forehead*


I got into the driver's seat as he got into the passengers' seat.


By now the sun was up and it was about 6am.


Khalid was blabbing about me doing this and that and this and that and I did everything he

asked me to do.


Me: I know how to drive!


Khalid: adree baby, I'm just making sure 7abeebty


Me: inzain!


I turned up the music.


Khalid: Hit them with a little ghetto gospel


Both of us:

Those who wish to follow me (my ghetto gospel)

I welcome with my hands

And the red sun sinks at last into the hills of gold

And peace to this young warrior without the sound of guns

If I could recollect before my hood days

I'd sit and reminisce, thinking of bliss of the good days

I stop and stare at the younger, my heart goes to 'em

They tested, it was stress that they under

And nowadays things changed

Khalid turned down the music as I parked the car to hear the sensors. We got into my house and

out into the balcony.


Me: tabee sheesha?


Khalid: ee


Me: wait I'll let the maid set one up.


The maids were already up and I asked her to set one up for Khalid as grapes.


Khalid: where is my phone?


Me: here you go


Khalid: thanks


Me: no problem, ta3aal sit here!


Khalid was checking his phone and didn’t answer me, he looked shocked.


Me: baby shfeek!


Khalid: 7amad daag 3alai five times and he msgd me telling me he needs to talk to me tharory…


Me: minu 7amad?


Khalid: il maba7ith…


Me: oh, shyabee ?


Khalid: 3aad 7amad doesn’t call from this number unless something really important happened!

madry la7tha… He got up and walked into the house while I sat outside and lit up another cig

before he noticed!


*cough cough*


*I hate cigs*


*what the hell does 7amad want?*


*what are they talking about he looks so shocked*


*cough cough*


*haha I should stop trying to inhale, It's bad enough smoking it*


*uff I'm so dizzy!*


*I think it's from the cig, I should throw it off*




The Phone call:


Khalid is Dialing 7amad:


7amad: aloo *sleeping tone*


Khalid: Hala 7amad, shfeek daag? Sh9ayer? *screaming*


7amad: la7tha….


Khalid: shfeek? *screaming*


7amad: ya5ni shfeek t9are5 murty nayma! La7tha 5alni a6la3…


Khalid: k


7amad: ha Khalood


Khalid: 7amad 5ali9, sh9ayer?


7amad: Khalid inta dagait 3alai gabel ams wanting to check up on what happened with

Jassim al X and who he raped. He is in jail. He has been held as a rapist, and he was drunk at

the time which doubles his charges. After many hours il kalam ily 6ala3nah mina is…that lady

was by the name of Hala and she wasn’t his only victim, three other girls were too by the

names of Shoug, Rana, and Deena. There were too girls he couldn’t rape. Two by the name

of Lama, and Zain. He claimed the first one was his first love and when he wanted to he

broke down and couldn’t do it. But the second one had was young and had a lot of

ambitions and he couldn’t bare ruining her life.


*5alny arou7 ashouf what's going on with him*


Khalid was silent.


7amad: ya3ni la t7ate, Lama is all yours.


Khalid: 9ij wallah?


7amad: ee wallah


Khalid: ma ga9art 7amad, thanks a lot


7amad: the wife is calling bye


Khalid: bye


He turned to find me standing at the balcony door staring at him, smiling.


Me: yala baby, done?


Khalid: yea


Me: is everything ok?


Khalid: yea *smile*


Khalid felt like he was the happiest man in the world.

11 comments:

  1. Jassem men 9ijah? men buga ma 7awal ye3tidy 3alaih ba3ad? wai3 hes sick!

    finally things are clear between khaled and lama Im so happy.. yallah more more more;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRSTT :P

    WAITING FOR NEXT POST:**

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god the rapist had a heart interesting !!!!!!!

    what will happen to hala now maskeena :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. FIRST YAY !!

    NOW I'LL GO READ ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... he really trusts her huh? *rolles eyes*

    wallah if i found out that my guy did this behind my back i would so be betrayed.

    whatever all is done and good now he can move past this.

    babe as usual loving loving your posts bs plz make the next one longer :(

    Btw how r u feeling now, inshallah a7san ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm soo glad that things are finally straightened up between u two;** u guys are amazing together:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww lol khalid cute ;*
    next pooost ;* mwauh

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was a very boooooring post NOTHING HAPPEND !!!
    i want a juicy loooong post plzzzzzzzzzzz.
    love ya byez

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exquisite:* :
    Ee 7aywaaan! Yea bas he is starting to ask about her behind her back:S!
    Anonymous :
    Inshalla, I'm writing it now;p
    Anonymous :

    <3 u to!

    CuteandCuddly :
    Ee true, he does!! Walla ma adree:S! maskeena!

    Susy.Q :
    Huh yea ;/ I know it feels so bad, !!
    ee NORMAL LIFE TIME!
    Inshalla I promise;* I'm better how about u? ;**

    Cupid ;* :
    At last u commented!
    Hehe yea at last;*

    Pearla :
    Haha he is right?;p inshalla;*

    Anonymous :
    I'm so sorry:$ the next one is full of juicy things w it’s a long one;p love ya too bye bye;*

    ReplyDelete