Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Part 45

Sorry for the short post, inshalla bacher a3awethkum;* This is Specifically written for Exquisite:*!!



*************************************

The next two weeks were the same. I would feed him, we would talk, and I would bring a few things to bring back his memory of me, and his mother and everyone else around him.


Khalid: am I a good photographer?


Me: you’re the best there is!


Khalid: 9ij? And I took a picture of all these?


Me: ee! They were for my project! And this is us!


I showed him the picture of us in the car together, and then tears escaped my eyes.


Khalid: I'm sure this is so hard for you!


Me: I miss u, my Khalid, that’s all.


Khalid: come here


I went up on his bed and sat next to him.


Khalid: shoufai lama, if I don’t get my memory back, I'm sure we can start something up, ya3ni if I loved you once I'm sure I will love you again.


Me: Khalid I know, but I don’t want a new man, I want the old you, the guy that understood everything about me, our inside jokes, our experiences. Not the new you, you won't know how to do anything!


Khalid: I won't know how to do anything?


Me: you won't know my favorite food, drink, place, mood, and most importantly you won't know how to make me smile! You won't know the difference between my smiles! When I'm happy, sad, tiered, mad, quiet! I don’t want a new you I want the old you.


It might have been mean but I couldn’t stop crying! I wanted my baby! GIVE ME BACK MY BABY, YA ALLAH REDA LINA SALEM INSHALLA, YA ALLAH RIDA LINA IB KAMEL 8UWAH EL 3A8LIYA. I said in my heart. He held me close to him while I cried. I couldn’t breathe.


Knock Knock Knock


I got up and opened the door…


Doctor: ahlan abla, inti ib tibki laih? Didn’t I tell you that crying la bezeed wala yna2a9?


Me: ee *I smiled* doctor how is his situation so far?


Doctor: I have good and bad news, 2a2olek aye wa7da ilawel?


Me: good!


Doctor: 7an5aragou bokra w raga3ou il bait 5ala9 , bas yege ye3mel checkups koli youmain


Me: *I glanced at Khalid and we both smiled* bad?


Doctor: ana ma badmansh ino his memory 7aterga3 bil sor3a diyat! And it's going to take a lot of time, so I'm dismissing him so he can visit places and do things that might bump back his memory into place.


Me: inshalla


Doctor: yala ana 7ab2a ashoufkum 3ala 5air, w deer balak ya Khalid w ma te26a3shi il medication


Me: la t5aaf doctor he won't


Doctor: ana asta2zin w ill c you bel checkups.


Me and Khalid: bye Doctor.


Khalid: garbai


Me: hmm? *face down*


Khalid: look at me


Me: hmm? *looked up*


Khalid: you have a spark in your eye


Me: 9ij?


Khalid: ee wallah, in the past weeks it's the first time I see it


Me: because I'm happy, you used to tell me ina I have one every time you made me smile and that’s why you made me smile


Khalid: haha cute.


Khalid * "haha cute?" WTF is wrong with me. KRAHATNY! She is so pretty, her smile, that spark, ukhhh… Am I falling for her? Will she love me if I didn’t get my memory back? Would I still be "her" Khalid?*


Me *"haha cute?" that's all he could come up with? Khalid please ridly! I don’t like the new you, he acts weird bas I might stick with him to look at you every single day and remember our memories together, but I don’t think I can love him, he just isn’t you anymore!* my heart ached while my thoughts scared each memory slowly.

13 comments:

  1. Thaaanks a lot babe;** ur the best;)
    7aram khaled a7iss hes trying his best to remember bs mu gader.. ow maskeena trying her best to make him remember.. Im sure it was hard on both of them..

    thanks again;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite:np!! ee adree, its confusing! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have hope ino he'll be back ! inshalla he will ..
    waiting for the next post bkra ;* mwauh !

    ReplyDelete
  4. weee yaksir il5a6er - tara with or without his memory hes the same person - shfeeha Lama???

    ReplyDelete
  5. ITS NOT A PERSONALITY TRANSPLANT ITS JUST MEMORY LOSS YAL HABLA

    sorry shway ishta6ait

    ReplyDelete
  6. maskeen, but I mean the old khalid is somewhere deep inside and I am sure with time she wall fall for him again ;(

    LAZEM THEY STAY TOGETHER ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. the doctor is funny
    and khalid 7aram he broke my heart:/ I really hope he gains his memory back they were so adorable together

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3anooda : ee he might be bas she is still in shock u knw? haha ee true bas how will he act the same if he doesnt know what she wants or accepts?

    Love: inshalla he does!! ee thay HAVE to!

    Cupid: hehe ee adree;p ee 7ram inshallah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay it offical i hate her :(
    yes i hate her :(
    khalid deserves better then this weak idiot who pretends to love him :(
    walla you should kill her out of the story and introduce someone new for khalid "evil smile"

    ReplyDelete
  10. cuteandcuddly: well you cant blame her, ya3ni she is shocked, confused, mad, sad, happy, she doesnt know what to do and she wants her baby. Yemkin thats how she feels now bas change later, or hell remember her and everything, bas she is sticking with him.

    HAHAHA you devil;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg there is hope finally....plssssssssss plsssssssssss let things turn around walla 7adi i want them to end up together...allah yaster ya ms.creative (my nickname for u hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nawarii: haha cutie;** shoufai, i cant promise ena things will end up great, but yet again ull never know, so wait and c;)

    ReplyDelete