Thursday, April 16, 2009

Part 46

Just to make things clear, this is a true story. Many people asked me if it was or not. And yes it is. Its my story... All the good, bad, and suducing parts were put for a reason, its my story people so dont blame me. Sorry for any disappointments.

This is dedicated to Cupid;* Ya 7mara i miss u:(

*********************************

For the next five months Khalid and I hung out nearly every day, we would go to the hospital every other day for his checkups. I was trying to make him regain his memory of me and of everything. He started to remember his family, but didn’t remember me yet. Yet each time he would smell my perfume, he would say something like, "shamha min gabel", or if I would wear something I wore for him before he would say, "DA JA VOU!" hehe and I knew he saw me wearing it before. the doctor said that he is going to become better soon inshalla. He is regaining his memory slowly.

What was shocking after all those months that Khalid was starting to crawl into my heart slowly. Not him! Cause I loved him already. I meant his personality, the changes! The new him. I mean he became shyer, and he was very determined to make me always happy. He started to fall in love with me too, I guess he is really still inside there somewhere; he fell in love with the girl he loved. It sounds odd but it's true. He wanted to take care of me, to be my man, and he was becoming my all!! We loved each other now to the point that we couldnt live without each other, not even for a day!


Dialing Khalid (2:39am):


Khalid: hey lamooy


Me: hii Khaloodi


Khalid: ha wainich?


Me: in bed


Khalid: betnameen?


Me: yup


Khalid: shfeech mnafsa? *concerned*


Me: mu mnafsa *MNAFSA!*


Khalid: seriously, shfeech?


Me: Khalid, elyoum the whole day mu sa2el 3ani *dala3 tone*


Khalid: Lamooy I'm sorry wallah I am, the guys ma 5alouny wallah


Me: yea I understand *sad, nafsia*


Khalid: when will you stop il nafsia??


Me: when you make it up to me


Khalid: I'll do anything! You chose anything and I'll do it!


Me: hehe anything?


Khalid: ee I promise!


Me: fine! Wainik?


Khalid: chalet!


Me: ok meet me at starbux tomorrow at 7:15 am.


Khalid: baba that too early!!


Me: ok fine whatever!


Khalid: No baby, I promised anything and you're going to get what you want!


Me: ok la7tha barou7 ashrab mai!!


Khalid: ok 7abeebty


2 minutes…


Me: back!


Khalid: how about we sleep so I can wake up w a7dirlich tomorrow


Me: haha ok aga3dik?


Khalid: ok baby I put an alarm anyways!!


Me: ok baby gnite


Khalid: gnite


Me: bye


Khalid: HEY!


Me: ok ok, mmwwwwwwah


Khalid: haha mwah!


Beep beep beep


HATHA WAJHIK YAL MISAAAAAAAFIR LAMA KAAAAAANAT LEE 3IYON!!! WAINAHA 3YOUNI 7ABEEBY SAFARAT MITHLIK 7ABEEEEEEEEEBY


The alarm woke me up 3ala the voice of Rashid al Majed, his voice made me feel
good.

I glanced at my phone, there were no missed calls or messages, and it was 7 am.


Dialing Khaloodi


No answer


I got up into the bathroom, and washed up.


Dialing Khaloodi


No answer


I changed and got into the car


Dialing Khaloodi


No answer


I thought he was going to surprise me because he would never break his promise! He was that as a huge deal!


I called twice while I was on the way but there was still no answer.


Compose message:


Not answering are we?


No reply


I got there, ordered my drink and breakfast. No Khalid. He didn’t come. So I decided to head home at 8am.


Dialing Khaloodi


No answer


Compose message:


Uff Khalid you promised me! I'm gunna sleep don’t bother calling or messaging!

I went back home changed into my undies, read a couple of blogs and slept.













ITS BEEN THE LONGEST WINTER WITHOUT YOU

I DIDN’T KNOW WHERE TO TURN TOO

SEE SOMEHOW I CANT FORGET YOU

AFTER ALL THAT WEVE BEEN THROUGH


Khalid calling


Me: aloo


Khalid: 7abeeeeeeebty ya 3omri, baby lamooya!


Me: hmm?


Khalid: nayma?


Me: no *I was sooo asleeeep!*


Khalid: I'm so sorry! Ra7at 3alai noma


Me: ok


Khalid: I broke my promise! I didn’t mean to! I swear!


Me: mm I know *sleeping wallah!*


Khalid: laish mnafsa


Me: I'm not *msa6la*


Khalid: baby ill make it up to u


Me: nah its ok


Khalid: mbala I wanna c u today


Me: no I can't!


Khalid: why?


Me: I need to hang out with Rula


Khalid: betsafer today?


Me: yea


Khalid: bel salama inshalla


Me: ysalmik


Khalid: ok just for a few minutes, I wanna give you something


Me: 5 minutes


Khalid: 10


Me: 7


Khalid: deal mita?


Me: I'll call you in 3 hours


Khalid: why?


Me: bnam!


Khalid: I wanna talk to you baby, rethaitai?


Me: you have till 12 am to tratheeene


Khalid: ok ma ra7 nsoulif now?


Me: Khalid, wall I am tiered, ga3da min il 9ub7


Khalid: ok sweety sweet dreams


Me: bye


BEEEP BEEEEEP BEEP


*SNORE*


2 messages received

1 from Khalid: forgive me

2 from Khalid: baby I love you please don't leave me

25 comments:

  1. 7araaam hes so sweeet! maskeeen laish kel hal 3athab! 7aram 3alaich ma yestahal ra7at 3alaih nouma maskeen;p

    thanks babe;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too ya shagool:( ba3dain wala ikhtara3t I just sent you an email;* I like the old Khalid:( but old khalid or new khalid il muhim khalid:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. waayyy egaaa6e3 el galb !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! It's a true story, you deserve the best, you have been through a lot of ups and downs, Allah i3awthich 3ala kel ili 9ar inshallah;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god khalid is so sweet :(
    walla she is so lucky to have him :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. R u married to 5aled now?=p in real life ?
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh 7beeby khalod!

    I knew you would love him, now im so curious if khalid is your husband lol I guess I have to wait and see ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. DD :
    Yea!!
    Exquisite:* :
    Haha lazim ata3ba shwai;p
    sexy_sour_sweet :
    really;(?
    Cupid ;* :
    Haha 7ayatii yea I read it! Thanks sweety;*
    Anonymous :
    Eeeee adree;/!
    Queen Bee :
    Yea it is, and thanks a lot 7abeebty;*
    CuteandCuddly :
    Yea he is! And so is she!
    Charmbracelet :
    I donno, wait and c;P
    Lilly :
    Thanks<3
    shoug :
    ee he does;/
    love ;** :
    haha madri if he is or isn’t ;p but you're going to know soon enough!!;*
    Anonymous :
    Sorry;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really like the new khalid - he makes so much more effort - he appreciates her wayid.

    i cant wait to see what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  10. plzzz post soon i love ur writing !

    ReplyDelete
  11. alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay he said he loves her alaaaaaaaaaaaaay wanasaaaaaaaaaaaaaa theres love again....:D:D:D:D:D maita men elwanasa magdar anam abi ilnext post i have the ms.creative fever heheh

    ReplyDelete
  12. alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay he told her he loves her alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wanasa....pls bring the love back :D:D:D ma badgar anam min el wanasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....spice things up again(A) adri 7adi naughty hahaha what can i do when the story has a guy like khalid heheheh ...loving u ms.creative

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nawari: haha smillah 3alaich;p u dnt wanna catch my fever, a5aaf tmooteeen;o ;p!! Naughty Nawarii, i love u too;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous: inshalla thanks;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. 3anood: more than the old one;/?

    ReplyDelete
  16. yep more than the old one

    PS wayid itshawig ur new homepage pic - waaayyyy ana aby rayyal chee ysawy feeny

    ReplyDelete
  17. hmm, he is too cheezy!! i dont knw..

    ETYANIN 9A7?! so sexy;p

    ReplyDelete
  18. he is cheezy lakin i feel its coming from guilt mub 6abi3 which is a different kind of cheeziness

    oo agoolich tara 9owar chee bitsawy mashakil - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. ee true, bas shelfayda then?
    haha laa laa asheelhum wala il mashakil;p

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh 5ala9 Staw3abt Now Ina It's All True

    ReplyDelete