Friday, April 17, 2009

Part 47

I KNOW I KNOW, its so short, walla ill post another one today, sorry;*


*************************************


3 HOURS LATER

I read the messages and my heart fluttered! 7abeeby wallah, why would he think ena I'm going to leave him 3ala shai sa5eef… he is really sensitive now… he doesn’t know that my life revolves around him no matter how much I keep telling him that!

Dialling Khaloodi

No Answer

Dialling Khaloodi

Khalid: aloo

Me: hmm aloo *sleeping voice*

Khalid: SORRY WALLA SORRY KINT BIL 7AMAAAM! *concerned*

Me: 7abeeby 3adi, shda3wa

Khalid: baby your voice

Me: shfeeh? *SHIT I SOUND LIKE A GUY WHEN I JUST WAKE UP!!!!!*

Khalid: it's so seductive

Me: hehe no it isn’t, I sound really bad

Khalid: if you think you sound bad, then keep speaking in this "bad way" cause you sound so sexy.. I want to see you so bad

Me: la mako *dala3*

Khalid: I need to see you to give you something

Me: ok, fine. Ra7 aba6ilek baab el sayara w enta mur 3ind il bait w 7e6a wel car w leave *haha tourcher*

Khalid: ily taamreen feeh

Ya 7abeeeeeby he is so cute and modest!

Me: bas hatha mu ely abe *dala3/ shy*

Khalid: 3ayal shenu ely tabeena?

Me: aby I c u

Khalid: then let's meet somewhere

Me: meshtahya sushi

Khalid: then wasabi?

Me: wasabi it is

Khalid: ok 7abeebty

Me: bas ma agdar I be late for Rula!!

Khalid: we won't take long, I promise

Me: ok

Khalid: 3a6eeny bosa

Me: no *extra DALA3*

Khalid: baby!!! Yala

Me: noo!

Khalid: mwwwwwwwwwwwwah

Me: wain a7e6ha?

Khalid: your lower lip

Me: ur naughty

Khalid: shoufai entai shemsawya feeny, then come and talk

Me: make it up to me and I'll make it up to you
Khalid: ok baby! How about we get up and change and meet there in half and hour

Me: mashy

Khalid: bye gumar

Me: bye bader

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEP

I got up, washed up, but I didn’t know what to wear, so I went into Rula's closet and took out this really cute top, which I wore with my skinny black jeans, and a waist belt and flats. Applied a bit of makeup and took my purple Balenciaga bag and left.

He called me while I got into the car and we negotiated about what food we were going to eat and itha rethait or not yet. 6AB3AAAAN I was in the nafsia mood because I wasn’t supposed to show how much I missed him. When I got into wasabi it was empty and the waiter took me to one the small rooms. Awal ma I got in I sat in front of him and I could smell his scent, MMM! It was so good, I wanted to do it right there! But luckily for us we still didn’t start doing things, he never tried, I think when I want him I should take charge, full charge.

Khalid: hala ib Lamooyti, hala ib umy, hala bel gumar killa

Me: hiiiiii *NAFSIIIIIIIA*

Khalid: lal7een za3lana 3alai?

Me: *No reply*

Khalid: ok smile mamatii

I turned my head so he wouldn’t see my face with the hair covering it and couldn’t help myself but to giggle…

18 comments:

  1. lol laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7araaaaaaaaaaaaam 3alaaich waaay maskeeen hal Khaled ma sewat 3aalaih! ow lay meta hal torture?;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post;* mitta the next one;D? ou plus i want them to make out:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. zain itsawe fee ;p

    BUUUT she has to give in soon 3shan they kiss and make up ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. loool abi next post:( ba3arif sheseer although I kinda do have a mental picture of whts gonna happen:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! Waitinnng or the next post!=*
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  7. poooooooooor khaloodi bas 7adi im loving how she wants to be hard to get a7san 3ashan things get more interesting if u know what i mean (A) hahaha wallah amoot 3ala ur blog ms.creative...waiting for ur next post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. YESSSS NEXT POSST PEHELEEEEZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exquisite:* :
    Hehe lazem a9eer hard to get;$
    Anonymous :
    Soon inshalla;p

    love ;** :
    true love;p
    Cupid ;* :
    Hehe;)
    Charmbracelet :
    Soon;)
    Nawarii :
    Thanks sweety;*
    Anonymous :
    OK;P
    CuteandCuddly :
    Thanks;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear lama,

    Your writing is great, im sure everyone is checking ur blog every 10 minutes to check if u posted a new part.
    I can understand that love is blind and make you do all such things. and im not judging you because you are a girl in love.

    After reading the comments u keep getting in all ur story i have a message to ur readers:

    girls, Im sure u all want to find true love and wish you were in lama's place at some parts of the story but please dont go searching for love because it will come right to ur place at the right time. dont let the story give you a green light to kiss a guy or let him see you without clothes, because its not ok, whether ur religous or not. im sure each one of you has her standards. whatever lama did it's her past no one have the right to judge her or point their fingers to her.. but dont let it be your future.

    Love,

    ghezlaan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey ghezlaan thanks for this comment. And I agree 100% because I understand what you mean. Yes this was my past and I would never want my daughter to go through all of this. And please bare with me because the story has a huge lesson to give all my readers and its coming soon. Believe me after they know what happened to me, they won't do anything I did in my past. I just wanted to make them like the "bad" parts so they realize that it's just when they do it they'll like it but the consequences are downhill. It doesn't matter who you are to be in my position because I am also a woman that is married now and preys and I am religious. But everything I talked about in the story has a purpose.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. are you telling me this is going there will be a sad ending :(
    please no i dont care make it fiction please i had sad endings they are not useful they only break you heart :(
    and i am with gheziaan :) we know it is not okay and we are not judging we are just enjoying the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lama, Yes i can tell you are a very good mother ;* we cannot erase the past because it made us who we are now ! I was afraid you will misunderstand me but il7mdlah you did not, im glad that the purpose of your story is to teach the girls a lesson, every one of us should do that to make them aware, and not let them fall for the sugar coated words every guy say ! i haven't read a single negative comment, 7asait ina non of them minded what's happening chna its something normal anyone of them would do. Im not saying that im an angel, I've been in a bad relationship and ended up heart broken for a very long time.
    maybe you shoud write my story after you finish urs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute and Cuddly: madri, i didnt say either good or bad, im just saying, ull c soon...

    Ghezlaan: thanks;* ee thats true.. la i wouldnt cause kalamich 9a7 and you werent coming min a hurtful way, so i understand...ee inshalla it will yea i understand what you are talking about bas inshalla they will learn and sweety everyone has tried dating its not something out of the blues, you just need to handle it well, and im sorry your heart got broken;* I would LOVE to!

    ReplyDelete
  15. r u going to post anything anytime soon ???? plz say yes

    ReplyDelete