Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Part 49

You guys I'm so sorry but I have a lot of things happening these couple of days, family is flying in and out for a wedding so I'm trying to give you mini parts till I'm completely back;****
******************************

I sat there talking with enthusiasm, I told him about the days we met and how we were as kids, I told him everything we talked about, everything we did, I told him about Jassim and Hala, I told him about our precious kisses, hugs, how romantic he was.

2 hours later

Me: haha w mara you traveled without telling me and I got SOOO mad!!

Khalid: lol are you serious?

KNOCK KNOCK

Khalid: come in

Waiter: sir, madam, do you want to order sweets?

Khalid: tabeen 7ubi?

Me: hmm la not from here

Khalid: no thank you, just green tea please

Me: make that two

Waiter: ok sir

She left the room and closed the door behind her.

Khalid: we have been through a lot huh?

Me: yea *I looked down, I missed him, I swear, no one would understand but I did*

Khalid: how many months were we together?

Me: hmm, may, june…..april… OMG

Khalid: what?

Me: our one year anniversary would be… after tomorrow!

Khalid: *speechless*


























I had tears in my eyes, readers please try to understand me, I was in love with a man I shared everything with! We did everything together! We thought alike! And at the end he forgets it all. He doesn’t even remember me, he doesn’t love me in the same way or as much, and he doesn’t know all the things we did together. AND our anniversary is in 2 days! That’s the day we are suppose to give each other things, and that’s suppose to be when we remember everything we did in the past year, but where is that person? Imagine you are in my place! At least if he died (l7amdillah he didn't) but if he did! I would still celebrate it alone with all the memories of him knowing that he left me with all of these wonderful days. But to be with someone you will have to celebrate this day with! A person that has no connection with your past. The same person that left all the memories to you and every time you see him/her you want to blurt out an "inside joke" but cant because this person now is like any random person and wouldn’t get it!































It hurt. My heart hurt. My throat hurt. I felt like knives were piercing into it. Tears escaped me eyes and rolled off of my cheeks. I wanted him to be like "HAHA JOKING I REMEMBER" or "GOT YA!" but he sat there just staring at me.

KNOCK KNOCK

Waiter: here are your tea sir

Khalid: thanks

Waiter: welcome

And she left the room

All I felt was his warm hand hold mine.

Khalid: don’t cry, I told you I'm going to try fixing everything.

Me: *I smiled with sorrow*


15 comments:

  1. 7abeebtyy that was hard on you.. maskeen Khaled hes trying his best.. thats a good thing though, I hope he does gets his memory back;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite: your first;* i heard there was a battle for who is first and i guess you win 1 point here;p ee it was, and he was:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ufff i got to ur last post in time ! :D
    hahaha i started reading ur blog yesterday...
    im hooked !!!:O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha yeah, a battle between me love and khaled in Cupid's blog;p hahaha I knw Im good right?;p 1 point in your blog wanasa;p shakla biseer a battle between me love and cupid in your blog lol!

    so in your face Im FIRST!!!!
    love you both;** haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7abeebti you've been through so much:s That must've been terrible:/ and I miss you soo much;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. no offence but he is trying its not like he wanted to forget :(
    i would like you to be stronger :)
    walla he loves you and if you can hav the old ones why dont make new memories :)
    he loves you tara that is very hard to find these days

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lama, baby that's for you, http://lamaehda2aat.blogspot.com/2009/04/ba6amenak.html?showComment=1240336200000#c1865554936499686878

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya b3d 3umry lama, akeed its not easy to fall in love with a man, and give him your all and have just disappear but everything happens for a reason sweetie, o inshalah 5air what happened to him ;**

    i am sure this is not easy for you but we are all here for you 7beebty, I know I am for a fact ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. la la i cant do more battles, and ma3a cupid's blog o bmout lool ;**

    plus I am lama's favorite (ib kaify adree) ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww ;( raabk kereeem ,, inshallaaa !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiiiiiiiiiii im new miniii :P 9arle 2 days sgraaa ur storyyy 9ij 9ij mashalaaa 3alaaichh oo i hopee he remmbers everythin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous :
    Thanks 7ubi;*
    Exquisite:* :
    Haha ee YOUR FIRST;P cause kisartai 5a6ri in their blog:P
    Cupid ;* :
    7ayatii;* yea but things will change inshalla!
    CuteandCuddly :
    Yea you are actually right;* new memories are always great to have!
    Cupid ;* :
    Baby thanks a lot;** I love you!
    love ;** :
    true, I hope its for the good;*
    love ;** :
    you all are;**
    Pearla :
    Inshalla :D
    Micky :
    Thanks a lot;* yea same here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love reading ur blogs:*
    post one soon please!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg i was away for a week and 7adi i missed out ya galbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii a7eeen ana my heart is broken ow abchi ma3ach...latabcheeeen inshallah allah i3aw'9ich ya rab la2na 7adkum laygeen 3ala ba3ath xoxo latzi3leeeeen

    ReplyDelete
  15. is that real story ? or just fantsay ? cuz wallaaa my heart tired lama gareet everything and thakarny that Im broken hhhhh 3allaaa allaaah

    ReplyDelete