Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hurt 3

Previously on Hurt...

We ate dinner and I excused myself earlier than usual, and went to my apartment, which was still in front of theirs. And silently cried myself to sleep. I cried for me, for what I have become, I cried for the empty bed I was sleeping in all alone, I cried for the several times dist 3ala nafse for a guy. I cried for me

**********************************************************************************

I woke up with my phone ringing "Te2a5artai - rashed al majed"

Tammy: aloo *sleepy voice*

Mama: 9aba7 el 5air mama!

Tammy: 9aba7 el nour mama

Mama: mita et3a6leen 7abeebty, 3irs fa6ma bint 5altich garab

Tammy: inshalla mama, i might come earlier than planned

Mama: inshalla mama, ma3a el salama

Tammy: bye

I missed my mom! I really wanted to see her soon, and with everything happening around me, I
want to be there as soon as possible!!

As soon as I closed the phone it rang again

Tammy: hmm?

3abdullah: Tamara. (serious voice)

Tammy: whats wrong? (he never called me that unless there was something wrong)

3abdullah: meet me at starbucks in 10 minutes its important

Tammy: alright

I closed the phone, rushed to wash my face, I wore my trainers, ponytailed my hair and got to

starbucks in 13 minutes. He was there, sitting on the couch with two drinks infront of him, mine
and his, since he knew what I always ordered. He looked sad, like he needed someone to hold
him, like he missed me, like he felt my pain.

As soon as he saw me he waved his hands and gestured me to go over to him. We said our hellos,
then I sat and drank a couple of sips from my latte.

Tammy: 3abood shfeek, you seem so sad!

3abdullah: I don’t know how to say this
T: how to say what?


3: that im not in love with her and never will be

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, what was he trying to say??

T: na3am?

3: I cant love 7essa, I don’t love her.

T: then who do you love

he looked up into my eyes

3: i love you

T: huh?

3: i still love you, i love everything about you!

T: stop! stop! this wont work! (i broke down)

3: why wont it work, baby don’t cry, we can make this work. (he held my arm)

T: she is carrying your baby... (i eventually blurted)

3: its not meant to be this way, its our baby, Tammy ana ma agdar ag3ad weyaha she is life less!
The look you had broke my heart last night, and when you left i knew you were going home to
cry your heart out, but i was stuck with her, i wanted you to be in my arms so i could calm you down but I couldn’t.

T: then why did you?! why did you go to her? why did you marry her? why did you put us
through this? why did you become her’s? (i managed to say this in one breath)

3: i had to! Im their only son! my father was sick, and he demanded that, I didn’t want to risk my fathers health, or wishes! you don’t know what its like to be me! but i was you now im choosing you!

it was killing me! what was i suppose to do? am i suppose to agree with him? but what about
7essa? she loves him! its not her fault. i looked at him with a blank face, what should i do i
thought...



T: adre 7abebe but what should we do now? What’s done is done. Ana rada el Kuwait in a week,
then im coming back in January for the next course.

3: don’t let me go,,(he held my hands in his)

T: I have no choice, you have a wife and shell make you feel better I promise you that.

3: don’t say that (tears of hurt and confusion and rage filled his eyes) STOP! YOU CANT LEAVE
ME! I NEED YOU! YOU CANT LET ME GO! I HAVE NOTHING WITHOUT YOU! STOP THIS!
GOD LOU 7ASA FEENY AL7EEN! BABY PLEASE…DON’T LEMME GO I NEED….

T: I love you

I knew these 3 words would calm him down in a matter of seconds… he came close to me and
hugged me real tight

3: I don’t know what to do without you, I have been living for you not her, and she knows that,
(he moved away and looked at me while I was looking down) ana baye at8adamlich in a matter
of months

I looked at him shocked with what he was saying!

T: and 7essa?

3: we are having a divorce

T: WHAT?

3: we both want that baby, there is no love between us! She is in love with her cousin and im in
love with you

T: and the baby?

3: her cousin talked to me and they are getting married after the baby is born, and well get
married in a couple of months, and the baby will be brought up with both us and them, we
decided to be close friends, and well hang out all the time, the four of us, and from what I have
known her cousin is amazing, and he is open minded, we wanted to tell you yesterday but you
left early and 7essa didn’t want to confuse you, so we decided that I would tell you w lama 7asait
ina you were backing of madri sh9ar feeny, ma kentia ma36yatny fur9a ashra7lich!

T: la7tha!

3: shenu?

T: ya3ni im yours?

3: yea

T: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I screamed and jumped into his arms I could
believe what I was hearing!

3: you’re my bride!!!



i ran out of starbuck and left him there just staring at me leave, i needed to breathe, i needed
space.

16 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaay!!!! wa25eeran it ended on a happy note
    cant wait till the nxt post

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAAAAAAAAAAT MADEE ME SMILEE !!!! :P Fdaiiit'hom !!:p .... its wierd inaa 7essa is that openminded ;/ she could of ma95arat 3eeshat'hom oo min 7agha cuz she is his wife :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe well 7essa tabee her cousin,,so zain ohwa ma ma95arha 3ind ahalha!! she IS his wife;p so they are both getting benifits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOL Mashift'ha from that point of view ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe exactly my point view is the best;) hehe jk

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL INZAAAIIN YALAAA POSTT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ambay 3abdullah EYANIN;* I'm soo happy for Tammy that her love will return to her!
    Waiting for the next post;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's was really unexpected!!=O
    But it's awesome!=*
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Owwwh ! Im glad it turned up this way.
    W enshalla things dont mess up
    well I still feel sorry 4 the baby =(

    <3'ed it !
    Waitin .... (A)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think its too good to be true im sensing 3athaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab :( missed u ms. creative

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovin your story more and more xD
    Continue plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaaaah i'm so happy!! I LOVEE this story so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yalla next post !!! amazing <3

    ~!~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,, i like ur story ,, bs in what world is this happening where people r that openminded?? its a weord world;p i think ena 3bdallah shud try to work things with 7essa oo she cud leave her cousin b/c afer all they r MARRIED!!

    ps, 7alata ena after 7essa oo 3bdallah get a divorce oo 7essa marrys hercousin oo 3abdallah marrys tammy,, they relize ena they love each other (7essa & 3bdallah)??;p
    RG;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Micky ;:
    Inshaaaaaaaaala;*
    The thought of love :
    Ee 7addah!
    Charmbracelet :
    Thanks, btw I know u;)
    Sly :
    Yea 7aram shthanba el baby;(
    Nawarii :
    Hehe thanks baby;)!
    hope247 :
    inshalla!!
    Cupid ;* :
    Thanks baby;**
    Anonymous :


    inshalla ~!~
    Anonymous :
    Yea I know there aren’t people like that in the real world, but there are in my fantasy world;) you'll never know just wait and c..

    ReplyDelete