Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hurt 2

Sorry for the short post;*

Previously on Hurt...
We spent the last 2 weeks together then he left to Kuwait, and brought back his bride 2 weeks after…

********************************************************
2 years passed

3abdullah, 7essa (his wife), and I shared each day together. 7essa was open minded; I let her in to my life as she let me into her life. She knew about me and 3abdullah's past. When he fist told her about me all she said was, "we can all be friends right?" at that moment he fell in love with her, her open mind, her bubbly personality, her fun spirit.
She gave us our space. But shockingly the more space she gave us the less we felt towards each other and the more I was happy for them. She was beautiful, with her long black hair and her dark skin and light eyes. She was tall with a curvy body which she knew how to style. 7essa and I grew so close to each other! We hung out alone all the time, we went shopping, we had our girl bonds together. Every time she had problems with 3abdullah I helped her get through them, and talked to 3abdullah for her.

February 3rd

Incoming call

7essa: 7ayatiii!!

Me: hey sweety! How are you?

7essa: fine! Come over tonight! For dinner

Me: hehe ok at what time?

7essa: 7

Me: I'll be there

I was there with jeans and a simple white top, I didn’t like over dressing if Abdullah was there so no memories came back. We were all happy this way.

3abdullah opened the door welcoming me in with a big hug and we went into their living room. Sat on the couch. He had this spark in his eye, an unusual spark.

Tammy: 3abood what's wrong?

3abdullah: I want 7essa to tell you!!

Tammy: wainha?

3abdullah: 7ESSSAA!!! (he called out)

7essa: kani kani, baby wait.

Tammy: 7esso yalla!!

7essa: hehe kani kani.

7essa went and sat on 3abdullah's lap.

Tammy: so spill you two!

7essa: this is a present for you

7essa handed me a little box. I opened it to find a baby shoe.

3abdullah: turn the shoe! (They both giggled)

I turned the shoe wela katbeenlii:

To aunty Tammy, mommy is two months pregnant with me, and if I'm a girl my name is going to be Tammy too, please love me, congratulations xoxo

I looked up to find them both smiling, my heart ached, I know that we supposedly moved on, but I always wondered what if we ended up together, what if?

I hugged them both tearing from hurt!

3abdulla: shfeeech ya m3awda laish tabcheen?!

7essa: enta shtabe! They are tears of joy!

Tammy: yea hehe (I can't breathe!)

We ate dinner and I excused myself earlier than usual, and went to my apartment, which was still in front of theirs. And silently cried myself to sleep. I cried for me, for what I have become, I cried for the empty bed I was sleeping in all alone, I cried for the several times dist 3ala nafse for a guy. I cried for me.

20 comments:

  1. FIRST HOPEFULLY!!

    OMG 7ARAM TAMMY!! :( please continue soon!! and i love the way the are all friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gettin in live with the story ;p
    The present was so cute.
    7lailha Tammy.

    La i6awleen dear.
    w plz longer posts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're too sweet for your own good ;(
    I'm loving this story tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7abeebti ksarat kha6ri, I'm beyond loving this story and I missed you:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the present, Hated Tammy's reaction:).

    ReplyDelete
  6. owaih =[
    i like 7essa 3bdulla and tammy
    i dno who's side im on >w< :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is an ideot. cuz no matter who marries who, even if they dont want to. ofcourse they will get used to eachother o things will heat up. she shud have let him go and moves on herself. sometimes in life we have to make sacrifises. i mean if i have to shoose between myself and a man i wud choose myself. a man is just a man. as my blog it titled.. forever me

    ReplyDelete
  8. please continue the story is awsome

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwww takser il 5a6er tammy;( o i really loved the post
    'AD'

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7beebty 3awarat galby maskeena;s

    Im so loving the new story babe keep it up;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel hessa is up to something;s
    Love hessa and feel sry for her ;O;(
    umm 3bdulla nothing to say but shows that he moved on .(no reaction)
    and thanx for the post more plzzzz(a)!!
    Sarouna:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved it <3
    but 3awrnie Galbie 3ala Tammy =(

    -Hope ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pimple :
    Yea ur first;p ee 7aram tammy;/
    Sly :
    Inshalla : )
    Dreamer;* :
    Hehe thanks!
    Cupid ;* :
    Missed you too..
    Average.Q8i :
    Don’t judge just yet…
    wed-locked :
    hehe;p wait before taking sides;p
    Susy.Q :
    I'm 100% with you on what you said!
    Anonymous :
    Alright;p
    Anonymous said...
    AD ee she does huh? thanks
    Exquisite:* :
    Thanks baby;*
    Anonymous :
    Sarouna, yea I think hessa is hiding something so let's wait and see..
    hope247 :
    yea : (
    Charmbracelet :
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME!!!!my heart ached for her and its still hurting!!! ure a very talented writter! keep posting =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yalllaaa please ;(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sadness in her heart ;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. IM nott happy inhaa saad bas .... a7iib il sadnes its like Madre i just lovve it :P (WIERD)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg! your blog sounds totally interesting. Honestly, i better start reading, Seriously!
    Hey check out my blog,Totally hot, just outta the OVEN ;Pp
    envyme-tm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete