Monday, July 20, 2009

Razeen (1)


Lulu: Kalmeeh 7elw!!

Dareen: la no way!

Lulu: laish?

Dareen: cause I don’t know him! I'm not gunna randomly talk to a guy on face book!!

Lulu: well, I don’t wanna talk to him, I have someone, and shoufeeh he is hot, I already started talking to him..

Dareen: iyour imbad3a! hehe how did you talk?

Lulu: messages on facebook… and I thought it was going to be fun, but I can't anymore, I have someone… and he wants to add me on face book now, so talk to him, for fun hehe

Dareen: I don’t even know how he looks like! No 7aram!

Lulu: ok I'm opening the face book messages, read then then I'll show you his picture ok ?

Dareen: fine hehe

FACEBOOK:

Baraak
February 28 at 4:03pm
mno?


Sara
February 28 at 4:04pm
mu3jaba


Baraak
February 28 at 4:06pm
hmm?


Sara
February 28 at 4:08pm
ok listen,ive seen you alot and im interested.


Baraak
February 28 at 5:52pm
sorry bas i dont know u ;S o shno metwa83a eny ared 3alaich?

Sara
March 1 at 10:02am
im sorry:$


Baraak
March 1 at 1:34pm
np ;p

Sara
March 1 at 3:10pm
So can we be friends??


Baraak
March 1 at 5:37pm
ok np ;p

Sara
March 8 at 8:14pm
aw thanks;*so how are u?


Baraak
March 8 at 9:37pm
good how about ur self?;p

Sara
March 9 at 10:51pm
fine:)


Baraak
March 10 at 4:47am
doom enshallah hows school?;p


Sara
March 10 at 12:35pm
malal, u?


Baraak
March 10 at 2:29pm
dawam men el 8 lama 6 el ma'3arb malal werhaa8 :Pp u in ack?

Sara
March 10 at 7:08pm
allah y3eenek!! how about i get to know you better then ill tell :P


Baraak
March 10 at 11:41pm
Lol haha ok bas u gayla uv seen me alo may I ask wain?;p


Sara
March 11 at 5:15pm
ee u may:Pive seen u once in chocolate bar il bidi3 and twice in avenues


Baraak
March 11 at 11:54pm
Lol ola ana marOo7 el avenues w chocolate bar wayed bel sennah marah esh3arefach eb my name ba9edech :p

Sara
March 12 at 12:24am
ow;/ yemkin wrong person ana asfa


Baraak
March 12 at 6:36pm
maybe who knows ;p meta hal 7achy ely eb chocolate bar?


Baraak
March 12 at 6:37pm
raye7 lately ;p btw u ay sem eb ack?:p

Sara
March 12 at 6:51pm
around,,, 2 weeks ago... madriii a5aaf tkoun wrong person:Shoney im not in ack i just put that in, i study in dubai


Baraak
March 12 at 9:01pm
lol ok ;p bass ga3ed at2akad men ma3lomaty ;p hehe bass how ur not sure o u saw my pics bel FB account ;p anyway yemken ana o yemken la2 ;p entay o she6artech ;p u'll know ;p

Loading...
Sara
March 13 at 12:23am
haha well if u the guy or not doesnt matter anymore, cause sha6arti tgouli inik cuter than the guy and isloobik 3ajebny whether ur him or not:)

Sara
March 13 at 12:23am
ur*


Baraak
March 13 at 1:32am
Hehhehe merci ;p a7ragteny 9ara7a :p so entay 3ajbech el wath3 ena kelyoom 2 msgs bel fb ?

Baraak
March 13 at 1:33am
;p


Sara
March 13 at 8:27am
haha what do u mean?9ara7a maby i ask u for more a5af ur busy, i dont want to thagel;$u 3ajbik?


Baraak
March 13 at 2:59pm
Lol no kel esboo3 en5ale9 salfa may9eer cheenah wayed e6wala ;p want me 2 add u bel msn?(A)


Sara
March 13 at 11:57pm
ahahaha sure, whats your email?


Baraak
March 13 at 11:58pm
Baraak_**hotmail.com



Lulu: shrayech?

Dareen: laish you have a facebook account I don’t know about? W laish ib Dubai haha

Lulu: bas for fun!

Dareen: and what do you expect me to do?

Lulu: I started to talk to him on msn lately, so how about you continue..

Dareen: madri, I feel bad, eny akalem '3air 9ager

Lulu: noo la tkalmeeny just as friends and enjoy his company, w ba3dain you and 9ager barely kalamtaw ba3ath, bas msn, w maraaaaaat messages, w mara phone ib 3eed meeladich, w you never saw ela weya el group do bas, forget him!!

Dareen: hmm, madri we'll c…

Lulu: there are more lies hehe

Dareen: what? (Shocked)

Lulu: ee he thinks baba is dead hehe

Dareen: laish tfawleen ya 7mara hehe!

Lulu: it's not true!

Dareen: god help me!

8 comments:

  1. if this is the new story than im hocked !
    i love where the story is going!;p
    7abit barak!;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOL !!
    veryyy nice begining =D
    7abaait salfat dubai lool XD
    7lwa el 89aa, waiting for the next post
    7900 min dubai...

    ReplyDelete
  3. identity: hehe it is!! ee eyanin 9A7?;P

    7900: hehe thanks baby;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaatsss the dailly life 7ag il banat ily ma3ndhom shi8il hehehe ;P bas bil 9ij there much worse than lulu :P
    Btw i9eeer u write both storys wiya ba3th :D .. am i asking to much ;;$ ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe;p not all girls!! ee true! atleast she isnt cheating ahah;p ee inshalla min 3youni and u rnt asking alot;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaaay it seemz amazing ! <3
    7abaitoO .. !
    w 7abaitik .. ! ;p

    Shaklee bsawy sharat hal gurlz ehhehe

    Waitin (A)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sly: thaaaanks;* hehe inshalla soon;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! WE HAVE A WINNER!

    I love this story more !!
    plz do continue this one.. it has me on the edge of my seats always aghh im hooked and im dying for more!!
    LOVE U !

    ReplyDelete