Monday, July 6, 2009

Hurt 1

Ok so I decided to write a new story, it isn’t true though… just bare with me cause I need to take care of my family and I promise ill try posting every now and then!! I hope you enjoy it;*
**********************************************************************

Hi everyone my name is Tamara. You can call me Tammy… I'm sure you all heard about me… well if you didn’t then let me tell you a bit about me. I'm your typical Kuwaiti girl, the one you always see dressed up in the latest fashion, I always have makeup on, I'm brunette, tall, tanned, and I have sharp features. My body is well curved, I work out regularly. It seems that I have everything, do I really?


I have been in several serious relationships. Well, two to be specific. The first one was with this guy called Ahmed. He was the ultimate bad boy but he was still my everything! We had a great time together for 3 years straight!! We met in London on my first year of university, and our apartments were somewhat close to each other. The most fun a girl could have was with him, but he played around a lot too!! I caught him five times with other girls. He came running back every time claiming I was the "one". But the way I caught him with the fifth, I just gave up on him!!

*Flash back*

Tammy: 7abeeby you promised me ina you stopped! This is the fourth time I have caught you with a girl!

Ahmed: baby! Tammy! This is me sweety! (making me fall for his charm as usual) I'm sorry beautiful.

T: yea whatever!

A: I swear ya 3omri! Ok you want me to make it up to you?

I eyed him, waiting for him to present his "making it up"

A: tomorrow at 8pm! Not earlier! Well meet at my place and I'll have a big surprise for you.

T: mashy ya ahmad! Ana mashya tabe shai?

A: amoot 3al 3a9abia, I love it when you speak Arabic

T: ok lemme go I wanna leave

I was struggling to move out of his big grip, he pulled me and sat me onto his lap.

T: stoooop!! *giggling*

A: so you like it when I tickle you huh? *laughing at my giggles*

T: baby stop I have to go home (he let me go). Bye (I kissed his lips and left)

I got home took a bath, I got out of the shower, saw his few missed calls but I didn’t reply indicating that I'm still not fine with catching him with yet ANOTHER girl. I changed into my lacy underwear and moisturized my body up and when to sleep. What a nice sleep I have not knowing what was facing me the day after.

I woke up at 12pm! I went to the beauty parlor fixed my nails and colored them with a dark shade or red to match up with my tanned color, waxed my body, styled my hair into big curls, so the lighter streaks shined to the outer side. Just the way he likes it.

I got home and it was 6pm, what harm was it if I went a little early right? So I wore a mini black dress, with my back revealed, I accessorized in silver and wore my red heels. My make up was simple as usual, the fine eyeliner line with a brush of blush and red lipstick.

I was ready to take off, I made sure everything was closed, all the windows, the stove, the door. I knew I was sleeping over at his place tonight. I got to the elevator wore my coat, and pressed -1 while looking at myself in the mirror and fixing anything extra that needed fixing. I took out my phone

Compose message: I know it's still 6:30 ;( but I'm on the way baby;*

I stared at my phone for a couple of minutes? Should I send it? Hmm no! I want to surprise him; I smiled at my thought and to his reaction. I deleted the message.

The elevator opened, and I lifted my head to find the perfect angel! He had broad shoulders, his brown hair, his tanned skin, and his hazel eyes. He smiled to me as I smiled back and got out of the elevator. I turned back to look at him one more time but the elevator was already heading up…

It took me exactly 3 minutes to get to Ahmed's apartment, I knew where the key was hidden so I let myself in. the house was filled with lighted up candles. I heard giggling, a girls giggling!

I went into his room smashing the door to the wall!

Tammy: this is you making it up to me?!

Ahmed: it's not what you think!

Tammy: it's not what I think?! You're both in bed together! NAKED!

The girl: what's her problem?!

Ahmed: shut up! (He shoved her off of him)

I had a lot to say that day, but I didn’t want to, cause if I did he was going to find his way back into my heart someway, so I just left. I spent days and days crying until I met Abdullah…



Obviously the second was Abdullah. He was the perfect man, he loved me more than life itself, we had adventures together, we did everything together, and we practically lived together. This is the story behind us…

*Flash back Abdullah's side*

I hate moving apartments! But I guess this one is going to be bigger and closer to the university! I was waiting for the elevator to open up so I can go up and finally relax after a long day of finishing up my apartment. I had coffee in my hand and I looked so tiered. The elevator opened and I found the hottest girl yet! She was gorgeous; I couldn’t help but smile to her. She was probably not interested and had somewhere to be so I just took the elevator up to the third floor thinking of her till I fell asleep.

I woke up half an hour later to hear someone crying outside my door, hurtful cries. I rushed to my door and opened it, but there was no one. It was the apartment in front of me. Someone just got in and locked the door. So I went up to their door and knocked the door.

A girl: Ahmed! Shtabe bas ana malait!!

Abdullah: Ana mu Ahmad ba6lai el bab! Please just open the door!

The girl finally opened the door. She was in a short black dress and she was crying her eyes out. She was Kuwaiti!! Oh shit! I'm in my training pants, topless! Before I could turn and leave she closed the door. I got her coat and put it on her to cover her up.

A: shfeech yuba la tabcheen, tara el denya ma teswa

She just smiled, that innocent smile.

T: I know I don’t know you, bas your Kuwaiti 9a7?

A: yea..

T: can you hang around here till I change and come back, I need company.

A: whatever you need…

I went and sat on the couch watching TV and barely opening my eyes when ten minutes later she came out dressed in well covered trainers.

She explained what happened to me and I enjoyed listening to her. At 12am we called it a night and I left to my apartment. There is something different in that girl, what could it be?

*Tammy's Flash back of their breakup*

2 years later

We were sitting in starbucks. I was wearing a casual dress and he was wearing jeans, a black polo, and a sweater. It was so cold this time of year.

He looked at me with hurt, confusion, tears in his eyes.
Tammy: baby shfeek?

Abdullah: my parents…

Tammy: shfeehum?

Abdullah:….

T: baby what's wrong? (I stroke his arm)

Abdullah: umi e56ebatly wa7da, and they are forcing me to marry her

I looked at him questioning whether this was a joke?! When I realized it was not I burst into tears.

T: I don’t care! Talk to them! You're not going to marry her! Your mine baby please (crying)

A: I know baby, I know. Don’t cry. Baby their decision is made.

T: what about me? What about us?

A: I know baby I'm dying here.

He held my hand and we both drained ourselves.

T: I have to let you go?

A: no baby!

T: then?

A: I'll do whatever you want!

T: be here for me, whenever I need you, be my friend be mine even when you're with her, think of me.

A: and just like we always agreed, if anything happens, I'm going to call my daughter with your name. And baby if things aren’t working out with me and her, I'm going to divorce her and marry you alright baby?

T: yea baby (crying). Bas shlone banam belail bedounik? Menu benayemny?!

A: akeed ana! Kil laila bakalmich w banaymich, la t7ateen!

T: what about her

A: bafahemha kilshai, w etha ma fhemat kaifha!

T: hehe ok (smiled within my cries)

A: and if you find someone

T: agoolik 3ala 6ool!

A: hathy bnayte!

We spent the last 2 weeks together then he left to Kuwait, and brought back his bride 2 weeks after…

**************************************************************
Please give me your opinion;*

26 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW loved the details and i like tammy and loved abdulla bas 7asafa makan fi n9eeeb ...let her meet someone hot soon lol u know how i love the hotties in ur stories...welcome back again:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm liking this story please continue

    ReplyDelete
  3. so far I like, worried about him cheating on his wife thats my biggest fear in life lol! other than that great start ;**

    glad to have you back, you have been missed ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LIKE IT:D CONTINUE PLEASE!! and one more thing don't change your style of writing ya3ni dnt leave out the bad stuff it adds your touch to the story and makes it unique!

    always your fan,
    the pimple:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back;**

    Loved it, please continue;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaay am first hopefully
    Loved the beginning ;)

    am sure its gonna be great
    La i6awleen bl nxt part ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. EXTREMELY BAD ;$


    love it ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3ajeeba!!!
    plz continue

    -noora

    ReplyDelete
  9. niiiiceee please kamlaaay:))) and welcome back:))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZIIIIIIIIIING !!
    can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there
    I really enjoyed reading your story
    that a7mad guy is a tool .. and abdullah he seems like the type of guy a girl wants to fall in love with <3 Laish he got married to another girl =(
    Waiting for the rest =D La tet2a5reen

    - Hope ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING ! Love it keep going I'm hooked :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. go on gd start we wanna knw what happens

    ReplyDelete
  14. im loooovving the story please continue!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it!

    keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!:D
    GReaT ;D!!
    Sarouna ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nawarii :
    Hehe inshalla;** I love you baby!!
    Anonymous :
    : )
    love ;** :
    ee true! Thanks baby=**
    The pimple :
    Inshalla baby! I hope you like it!! I'm really into it this time;P
    Exquisite:* :
    Thanks, I hope you like it!
    Sly :
    Inshalla;*
    Anonymous :
    Hehe alright itll be extremely bad;p
    Anonymous :
    Thanks noora;)
    Anonymous :
    Thank you
    Anonymous :
    Thanks;*
    jana:
    thanks;*
    hope247 :
    inshalla babe;* hope you like it!
    Anonymous :
    Thanks!
    Anonymous :
    Hehe thanks : )
    Intmacy Xx :
    I will : )
    Anonymous :
    Inshalla;)
    Anonymous :
    Sarouna I will;**
    wed-locked :
    wait and c;)
    Susy.Q :
    Ok;*

    ReplyDelete
  18. 3ajeeeeeeeeBa 7adi endmajt :D please dont stop MORE MOREEE ....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Moo 3abdalla itha kaan 9ij y7ebhaa Yakser B2ahalhaa :).
    O Tamara il 3'abeya laiish ma hadat hathaak a7mad ba3ad awal marra, Ghabeya, O shlon Ter9'aa Ib another women that easily?
    O 3abdalla.
    O 3abdalla ye6la3 9ij Son of a ***** itha Kesar billee yabee yetzawjhaa o cheated 3alaiiha, il zawaaj le3baa 3ashaan y6aleg o Yetzawaj .. ?!

    Too mindimij .. :P .. !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. YYYYEEEESSS your back i absoluteley loved the post what more could i say;D
    'AD'

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous :
    Hehe inshalla;* more it is!
    Average.Q8i :
    Hehe your right! But put yourself in 3abdallah's shoes… wa7ed ma yegdar yza3el ahala w y7ib…sheysawee?
    IM SO HAPPY YOUR MINDIMIJ;P
    Anonymous :
    Thanks AD!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa MY OPINION !!!:P I LOVE u more by every letter:P .... Keep it up ... There is return with trouble with ahmed 9a7 :P?

    ReplyDelete
  23. micky!!! love you;** thanks, read and see!!

    ReplyDelete