Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Part 51

Hey everyone thanks for your support;*
************************************


Previously on Me Myself and I:


Khalid: I remember.Me: you remember?Khalid: I remember youMe: BABY REALLY? *my eyes were full of tears by now!*Khalid: ee 7ubi, I remember youMe: baby!!I hugged him and he carried me and started to kiss my headKhalid: but we are changing a lot.


Me: what do you mean baby?


Khalid: ya3ni no more playing around, and acting childish, no more kissing hugging and such things, I'm going to forget the past now, all the stupid things we did, bas I don’t want anything to ruin us baby, ana shareech, I want you, and not in the same way I did, I don’t want your body, I want you, the Lama that stayed up with me in the hospital and helped me regain my memory, I want the Lama that is thoughtful, and I'm sure after we get married well do everything your dirty mind desires. *he grinned*


Me: you mean your dirty mind *I was shy, I bit my lower lip and looked down*


Khalid: ya3ni mista7ya ma3a il wayh? *he smiled*


Me: I looked up into his eyes and pecked him sexy lips.


He pushed me away.


Khalid: I'm not going to tell you again. *his face expression changed into rage*


I looked down with a tear in my eye. Our bodies were still close though, so he hugged me closer to him, and whispered into my ear.


Khalid: baby, please I don’t want to lose you so stop this.


I was embarrassed, how I could be in this situation, love needs more than just "love" and "feelings" I needed the lust too!! I needed his touch and kiss…



5 months passed



There was a month to the wedding…We never talked about the past a lot since we had our minds set on the wedding date which was in a month. Khalid, Um Khalid, Me, and Mama traveled to Paris and Italy to get our dresses and wedding things. Khalid and I couldn’t be alone for more than 10 minutes with our mothers around. We never talked about us it was all about the wedding… I'm sure brides know what I am talking about!! The only thing we really did talk about alone was our HONEYMOON!!


He couldn’t regain his memory of our plans so I helped him, and he made the arraignments. We were to travel the next morning after the wedding. We were going to go back to Italy and take a cruise around Europe.



*PARIS*


Khaloodi and I were eating breakfast in our hotel down stairs.


Khalid: cruise ib shar6!


Me: shenu?


Khalid: talbiseenly bikini! *his face turned red*


Me: ee I know baby!!


Khalid: wain our mothers?


Me: naymeen


Khalid: laish what time is it?


Me: 9 am!!


Khalid: ok let's go alone and buy some!


Me: buy what?


Khalid: swimsuits…


Me: w our mothers?


Khalid: 5alhum naymeen


Me: akeed?


Khalid: yea they are happy about this, let's give them some time, they can manage, they are best friends after all *he smiled*


Me: Khaloodi yala goum


He got up and held my hand as we walked to the store. We looked like the perfect couple. I was

wearing a short white dress that was body fit with gold flats, my hair was in a bun, I had simple makeup, and I had hoop earrings. Khalid was wearing his Dolce trainers.


We got to the shop and went in.


Khalid: hello, may I please see your collection of swimwear.


We looked through the men's collection first and we picked out 3 bathing suits for Khalid. A yellow one that would look great with his tan (to be). And a black and blue one that we liked.


When it came time for the women's collection Khalid continuously grinned. We chose four bathing suits. A full bathing suit that was black and had an opening throughout the stomach. The other two were bikinis one was red and the other was gold. And the last one was his favorite, it was also yellow, and the handles were braided, the stomach was opened and it would look good with my tan (to be).


We went back home hand in hand, talking about embarrassing stories, and how it would be fashla when I sit bil kosha and he comes in. the whole wedding scenario!!


We got back to the hotel and our mothers were in the lobby eating breakfast. It was 11:30…


Mama: wainkum?!


Khalid: re7na nishtiry cham sha8la


5altie: w laish ma tgouloun?!


Khalid: baroo7 weya Lamooy! 8a9eb?!


Mama: brou7kum haa?


Me: ee mama *BLUSH*


5altie: Shenu sharaitaw??


I looked at Khalid and we burst out laughing, I couldn’t help it, we both blushed and laughed so much!!


Khalid: baina Yuma!!


Mama: 5aleehum 5aleehum, myanan *laughing*

15 comments:

  1. welcome baaack;**

    loool that was sooo cuute;* im starting to like the new khaled;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. loool I can't wait to the honey moon!

    I missed you babe, welcome back;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha what a great comeback Lama!!
    I hope everthing's good with you;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. 1st comment!!=D ..and loved the post. Welcome baack we missed youu;*
    -Dreamer;* (bs malyy khelg adesh men my account;p)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we missed you babe ;**

    I cant waaaait till the honeymoon ;p

    love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... so damn cuuuute !!

    im jelouse ;)

    welcome back babe , we missed u !

    plz dont keep us waiting for long.. love u and cant wait for more... <3 lonnnnnng ones plzzzzzzzzz ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWW< 33 this is so cute <3 am glad you had him back <3 he sounds like a good guy <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww inshallah doom hal happiness im soooooo happy bamoot min elwanasa...cant wait for the hot stuff lol....

    ReplyDelete
  9. HONEYMOON :D YAAAY !!! i can't wait for that post ... and teh next post !! aaah i'm too excited :D heheeh

    welcome back ;* i missed you btw !!
    MWAAAUH

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the post :**
    bs a7es fe shy mo zain be9er gbl shahar el3sl madry laish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exquisite:* :
    Haha thanks:*
    Cupid ;* :
    Me neither ;p
    S :
    Thanks sweety;*
    Anonymous :
    Dreamer I missed you more;*
    love ;** :
    me more baby;*
    Susy.Q :
    I missed you all more, thanks;*
    cherriiMuffin :
    thanks babe, yea he is;*
    Nawarii :
    Haha soon;*
    Pearla :
    Haha :P sooooon!!

    thanks baby missed you more;*
    luluty :
    np, wait and c;/

    ReplyDelete
  12. are you evr gonna post im dyin here !!!
    plzzzzzzz :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ga33ed Achayek This Blog Kel n9 sa33a .. :P .. !!
    Nabee the nxt post .. :P .. !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. mo nim 9ijich!!! come on plz don't keep us waiting

    ReplyDelete